STUCK UNDER TERRAIN 

Sunreeli

STUCK UNDER TERRAIN 

i beta tested Aion back in the day and then played it up till about 5.0 and in that time i never had cause to send in a support ticket because i was stuck under terrain .

since Playing classic i have had to send in 4 tickets so what did you guys change why are we suddenly glitching through and getting stuck under the terrain . Might i suggest adding a /stuck command that will work if you are moving as im sure that would be a better solution than support getting tickets to move peoples chars as they are stuck .i even had a SM try and summon me but they were unable to target me or click on me . please look into why this is happening as its getting pretty frustrating as it normally happens when aether gathering and i dont open my wings intime although the last time i glitched i was well above the ground when i opened my wings and still glitched through  

• Sunreeli changed the title to STUCK UNDER TERRAIN 
19 minutes ago, Sunreeli said:

STUCK UNDER TERRAIN 

i beta tested Aion back in the day and then played it up till about 5.0 and in that time i never had cause to send in a support ticket because i was stuck under terrain .

since Playing classic i have had to send in 4 tickets so what did you guys change why are we suddenly glitching through and getting stuck under the terrain . Might i suggest adding a /stuck command that will work if you are moving as im sure that would be a better solution than support getting tickets to move peoples chars as they are stuck .i even had a SM try and summon me but they were unable to target me or click on me . please look into why this is happening as its getting pretty frustrating as it normally happens when aether gathering and i dont open my wings intime although the last time i glitched i was well above the ground when i opened my wings and still glitched through  

You do have suck a command. It takes you to belisk and it has 1 hour cool down

/escape

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

You do have suck a command. It takes you to belisk and it has 1 hour cool down

/escape

which doest work if you are moving you have to be stationary !!! hence why i said 

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Might i suggest adding a /stuck command that will work if you are moving

Archived