Something that would strike your fancy greed.

1s3169C8

If you don't plan on merging the server for whatever reason and/or planning one, but way further down the road once everybody either leaves the game or reroll manually to Siel, why not offer us a paid xfer? I would give you money and probably lots of others too. It's a win win situation. You get your money, you solve the need of merging, I get to play the game.

It's that simple.

23 hours ago, 1s3169C8 said:

If you don't plan on merging the server for whatever reason and/or planning one, but way further down the road once everybody either leaves the game or reroll manually to Siel, why not offer us a paid xfer? I would give you money and probably lots of others too. It's a win win situation. You get your money, you solve the need of merging, I get to play the game.

It's that simple.

To solve inequality, you propose take players from the side which has less, and move it to the side which has more.

Fail.

A better idea would be to disable first character creation on the Asmo side of Siel, which already has 10% more online than the Elyos side.

They should open free transfer from Siel asmo to israphel asmo for a temporary time ( until israphel is more balanced), then pricy paid transfer for all the other.

Also Xfer no matter if free or not need to be a one time per account max or have a 90days block. There's only 2 server, you either stay or go, you don't walk around the 2

Archived