Latest "ban" wave

Pyromage-DN

These toxic people here are exactly why aion struggles.   Being a nyerk is also against the TOS so get off your high horses.  Youre really so bugged out about bots that youre happy to hear that LEGIT players got banned?   NC has banned innocent people as recently as the paragon issue.  But you wouldnt know about that would you?  Because it doesnt fit your assumptions

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is. keep crying, you all know you did something to earn the lock/ban. NC isn't a new company, they do know how a cheating code looks on the database. Fool yourself as much as you want, you can't fool a database record.

A small number of innocent players is all they will admit to, Im sure this wont be any different.  I get that people lie.  I know people who did with the paragon bans.   But FAR MORE INNOCENT PLAYERS GOT BANNED THAN THE 10 WHO CHEATED.  so all of you guys who are being nyerks to your fellow daevas, please share your toon names with the rest of the class.  Id like to know who to avoid in game.  Thanks!

Just now, Amarah-KT said:

A small number of innocent players is all they will admit to, Im sure this wont be any different.  I get that people lie.  I know people who did with the paragon bans.   But FAR MORE INNOCENT PLAYERS GOT BANNED THAN THE 10 WHO CHEATED.  so all of you guys who are being nyerks to your fellow daevas, please share your toon names with the rest of the class.  Id like to know who to avoid in game.  Thanks!

hahahahaha

4 minutes ago, Noroeste said:

All I can say is. keep crying, you all know you did something to earn the lock/ban. NC isn't a new company, they do know how a cheating code looks on the database. Fool yourself as much as you want, you can't fool a database record.

Oh yea... trust nc blindfull like that and you shall go far lol untill you get banned mistakenly and come here crying on forums aswell XD NYERK!

This is civil.  There is nothing wrong with calling out a toxic player.  You think this a an upstanding member of the community?  What I see is someone likely to screw over other players and justify it to themselves.  Or continue looking down and talking rubbish.  This a community.  Im not afraid of what I have to say.  Im not hiding who I am.   Just the fact its hiding its identity  means it knows this nonsense wont stand in the community.  You know whats worse than being banned @Noroeste?   Logging in every day and knowing that people wont accept or trust you because of how you behave and attack others.   YOU are whats wrong with every gaming community.

Ps, still waiting on a name.  Im not turning my mom voice off til you identify yourself or @Kibbelz shows up

I know there are others watching this thread..  so please, tell us who this mighty @Noroeste is 🤣

22 minutes ago, Noroeste said:

There are literally multiple posts on these very forums from NC West staff admitting to automated systems mistakenly banning innocent players. You're giving them quite a lot of credit.

Real cheaters and rule breakers deserve it sure, but being super smug to strangers asking for help doesn't really accomplish much.

~

The standing order is to politely request NC Support to do a manual review of your account situation and, if innocent, that'll probably get you unbanned within the day of review.

PS: the past incidents weren't a handful of mistakenly banned accounts, it was hundreds at a time in some cases.

It seems that I also got caught up in this 'ban wave'. Long standing main account was established back in 2009. Could not log on  the main account with "IP block or account restrictions applied". Secondary accounts were able to be logged on normally so obviously I am not IP banned. I am at a complete loss as to the reasons why this ban occurred, as I didn't take part in the "SR exploit", RMT or botting etc. I can't even log on the forums to post on the main account either :/

Only plausible reason I can think of, is using hotspot connection to play in conjunction with wired ethernet connection, which gives 2 different IP addresses, potentially triggering suspicion? Already sent a ticket and awaiting reply.

2 minutes ago, Noroeste said:

Evil to who? to those crying? I'm just stating facts. You are naive if you think they all were false banned, and you are naive thinking I'd ever come and cry here if I get banned (by mistake or for real)

I never said they ALL were false banned. Just saying NC have mistakenly banned ppl multiple times in the past and it wouldnt be different now, they admitted also of doing it. You are the one assuming, or as u say "stating facts" of ppl being guilty when they could just be innocent. You are the one giving nc too much credit. And even if you think its useless to come here crying, which i agree, i dont think its right to just point fingers and tell them they DID something wrong and they know it.

Some plp never understand , maybe all of them are not clear ou maybe some of them are banned whit a reason , the real question is where are the answer of  STAFF about the case.

5 days blocked and still whitout the email saying why! thats its .

for the first thing the STAFF must say to the players what type of ban our blocked is.

is timed ban? is perma ban? how many days?  "If your account is currently blocked, please check the e-mail associated with your Aion account. You may have received an e-mail from us explaining why your account is blocked. If the block is not permanent, the e-mail will also say how long the block will remain in place."

so that was not happen they dont notice whats really happen.

"If you did not receive an e-mail regarding the block on your account, you will need to contact support for more information. You can contact the Aion Support Team using the Submit a Ticket link on this page, or by e-mailing support@aiononline.com. Please be sure to include the following information when contacting support: Aion Account Name, Server, and Character Name(s)."

and them when you use that second option you dont get any response .

the outher thing is in sure in related about SR exploit , there nothing about HACKS OUR BOTS and that plp get blocked by the same reason "STEEL RAKE"

first the staff had remove the treasure boxes from the lower map to prevent plp exploit kinah.

but we know SR HAS 3 stages so have like 6-8 treasure box in all maps if i not sure is 4 on Lower, 2 on MID and 2 our 3 at Upper.

so i think THE AUTOMATIC BAN are taking everyone whos opening any of that treasure boxes. EVEN IN MID EVEN IN UPPER

and their system is used to see how many times you run . so SR has 5 hours CD, some of that plp can run 3 times of a day. 

Some people say that those who were banned are crying, well I don't think so. all these people paid and invested their money in order to play. Being banned without at least receiving any kind of warning or notification is the same as being arrested without anyone telling you why. and when you use the only guideline you have to ask, you get no answer from the only person who can give you that answer, which in this case is the management. we deserve this answer is within our right since we accept the terms and conditions to play and pay to play.(siel aura)

29 minutes ago, Noroeste said:

What a foolish thing to say. Those who played this game long enough know that NCSOFT do make mistakes, especially with these mass "ban waves". Interested to see what reply I get from Aion support, stay tuned!

Personally Im glad people come to the forums.  It gives the rest of the community an idea how widespread the problem is.  It also forces the attention of our CM team.  Instead of dealing with 20 GMs following a script, you can get a CM to actually start some reporting and research.   Stop shaming people for asking for help.

And seriously.   Use your brains.  Players are saying they got banned but the bots are still there??  Sounds like a flawed tracking system to me. Not the first, or the last time this will happen.

3 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

Personally Im glad people come to the forums.  It gives the rest of the community an idea how widespread the problem is.  It also forces the attention of our CM team.  Instead of dealing with 20 GMs following a script, you can get a CM to actually start some reporting and research.   Stop shaming people for asking for help.

And seriously.   Use your brains.  Players are saying they got banned but the bots are still there??  Sounds like a flawed tracking system to me. Not the first, or the last time this will happen.

The bots aren't running SR so they won't notice! Minus the ones that actually exploited and got banned. 🤣. I just wanted to finish my hairpin repeats, geez.

1 minute ago, Cherish said:

The bots aren't running SR so they won't notice! Minus the ones that actually exploited and got banned. 🤣. I just wanted to finish my hairpin repeats, geez.

Likewise, I am 18reps into the 20 reps hair pin quest! I was looking forward to finishing it off today and stop running SR forever. Perhaps running in/out SR multiple times to turn in 3 quest reps per instance run, may be triggering suspicions 🤔

I was also banned by that system, it is annoying because I have not used any program, I only did twice a day for the wine and cheese quest and it seems unfair that they throw you perma and just pay the siel aura they do not look at the bots and those who they blow up the game for real.

They also take a long time to respond to the tickets and they do not take a little modesty to read the case if not automatically I do not use any program only ping reducer but it is because I am not from the USA I am from South America, hopefully they get a solution soon it gives annoyance Well, one pays

in the beginning of aion SR had many bugs. the first was to climb over the barrel in the mid and glide the door to reach the second floor. then they found out that guarding the lahulahu's key you could open the door and fight him in the hallway without taking damage from the surkanas. later found out that hitting the chief koa koa and leaving the door, you could bring the boss out of the room and fight without having to dodge the bombs. after 12 years they discovered that exiting and entering the access quest people could pick up chests infinitely containing 100-200k kinah. we will see. the mid bug was fixed around 2010 when they removed 1 of the barrels that it was possible to glide over the door (bug fixed) lahulahu's fight was never modified by NCSOFT because many players said it wasn't a bug but fair play since the key didn't disappear. if it was a bug to be considered, the NC would have already done the same thing it did with ESOTERRACE would have made the keys disappear if you leave the instance. chief koa koa simple fix NC made koa koa immobile in the center of the room ie it was impossible to fight him outside. and by final bug of the treasure chests. first attitude they removed the 4 boxes from MAP LOWER. and after removing they implemented an automatic system to check how many times you do SR per day and how many chests you open. and only the chests of the Lower were removed, those of the mid and upper were not. finally it seems the system is picking up any 1 of these chests as suspicious activity. and I'm not saying you have to open the chest, if anyone in your party opens those chests it will count for the whole party.

and I'm not saying you have to open the chest, if anyone in your party opens those chests it will count for the whole party.

^ That is true, i opened no chest, just enter SR with random ppl to do quest (17/20  Wine quest), and after 5mins, i got ban. Btw, that run was 2hours after my previous run because we have server down/reseted (~15min???) on 30/07.

Maybe their scripts (to check player who is exploiting SR) is not good enough 🤣

11 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Hope this helps some of you out!

Yeah already have done that and got hit with the scripted responses that they give everyone, multiple times. If they are flagging anyone that loots treasure boxes in SR they need to just remove them from all 3 floors and stop getting legit people caught up in this mess. There's more than enough actual bots on other maps in game to ban.

Archived