Forums

Why are you locking all of the ban threads? Stop hiding and come out.

9 minutes ago, Rain-DN said:

As the title states.

Your community wants to hear from you. Stop hiding and locking threads and explain what the f.u.c.k. is going on.

Yes please.

+1. Can you nyerking give a response to my appeal@ncsoft.com ticket submitted over 24hours ago? Even a nyerking 'copy and paste' response would be appreciated, just so I can reply and get some follow up support? I have  received absolutely no correspondence from NCSOFT thus far and I am left scratching my head on the reasons why this is the case. Time and $$ is ticking...

THIS. Please, answer us.
My post has nearly 2k views. This is a serious problem.
"Under investigation" is not good enough. Unlock people and review actual reports, don't use a flagging system.

We want classic to succeed, to be around for a long time, these random locks are preventing this.

It seems a lot of people got caught up in the exploit because their group or legion was doing it, which then got them banned. I'd be surprised if they really banned a lot of innocent people, but I suppose it's possible. 

14 minutes ago, NimOG said:

It seems a lot of people got caught up in the exploit because their group or legion was doing it, which then got them banned. I'd be surprised if they really banned a lot of innocent people, but I suppose it's possible. 

Would love to see a few smackdowns where some of these exploiters claiming to be innocent get their proof posted in this message board for all to see .