Cat Event, but STILL no Cat transformation contracts?

Unbuff-DN

*Hisses*

tumblr_lognpmebcE1qjmniro1_400.gif

https://www.aiononline.com/news/cat-magician-event

This should be the purrfect event to introduce Cat Doctor  and Cat Nurse Transformation Contracts and make them finally obtainable ingame, since there is no other way, besides events, to get them (and we never had one, so far).

Players are waiting for it since their introduction in 7.5, and we are in 7.9 (better later than never).

Every single other Aion Servers in other regions had a least a few events giving/selling said contracts, but we always get the ncwestnerf treatment.

(I could be wrong, since this things still can be changed and we don't know the full details, but I doubt it).

Also, @Kibbelz are any items from this event going to be deleted when it ends? Because: [Event] Ultimate Enhancement Stone Selection Box (7 Days), [Event] Legendary Enhancement Stone Selection Box (7 Days) and [Event] Stigma Enhancement Stone (7 Days) are really lame and most people probably rather keep the [Event] Catnip Prime Gift Box instead and open when they need it.

14 minutes ago, Haitz said:

These rewards are so dumb. I swear Ncsoft is trying to chase away the few players we still have.

Yes, besides the (16 types) legendary contract we get (or should get at least) from the 1 time quest after upgrade the cat, everything else is lame.

Only sad reactions. I was really hoping the Cat event would bring those cat transformations so we can get them..

As soon as I saw the news on the official page, I "ran" to read it to get to know if it was transformation contract event.

Major disappointment.. 😩

4 hours ago, Haitz said:

These rewards are so dumb. I swear Ncsoft is trying to chase away the few players we still have.

Really really dumb.. well, let's see.

For new or returning players might be interesting.

Archived