Forums

Congrats, SL-A won

17sC870

Apparently Abyss Force (Elyos zerg guild) is breaking.

Asmos filled with +10/+15 endgame weapons fused with pvp while 80% of elyos are only with +5 plat coin weapons and maybe some 2 or 3 pvp accessories.
Elyos cant do any content because asmos camp leveling zones, dungeon entrances and all world bosses.
Also cant pvp because of the imbalance and huge gear gap so anything contested or forts is just no-show because nobody wanna go just to die, this week asmos will capture all abyss forts.

Even 1.5 wont save anything, will be just elyos getting rekt on dredgion and asmos snowballing even more, unless NC does something for elyos to catch up on the huge gear gap but they wont do anything anytime soon and when they do will be just some Lodas Amulet.

Congrats on the asmos for winning aion classic siel, now to next.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One legion breaking only accentuates the issue, the server is already controlled by Asmos.
Elyos cant win anything if the Asmos dont let them, they even camp city exits and dungeon entrances so the Elyos cant enter or level, only thing Elyos can do is craft and quit.

13 minutes ago, Mustard said:

So unfair, NCSOFT. Asmos and Elyos started at the same time the game and yet they already have more gear than elyos, please give free gear to elyos for make it balanced.

Its not unfair, it is just how it is, asmos won, game is over
If the game is only fun for one side the other side can always go play something else or somewhere else, like the IS-A did.
Its still early in the game and SL-E dont have as many people heavily invested as SL-A so they wont think too much about go playing something else.

17 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

One legion breaking only accentuates the issue, the server is already controlled by Asmos.
Elyos cant win anything if the Asmos dont let them, they even camp city exits and dungeon entrances so the Elyos cant enter or level, only thing Elyos can do is craft and quit.

This is sad but true.  I have seen groups running inside Jeip village with templars that barely take any damage from the ultimate guards. The beginning lv 20 area at eltnen and desert is camped almost 24/7. Pretty sure beluslan/morheim doesnt gets zerged this hard.

45 minutes ago, Erynne-KT said:

Pretty sure beluslan/morheim doesnt gets zerged this hard.

Beluslan has been zerged by lvl 50s almost every time there is a rift open and you can read lowbies asking for help in the LFG chat every day (bro they even farm the abyss portal inside beluslan fort lmao). Asmos having more influence in abyss doesn't mean Elyos are not PVPing even though I never see them farming guards when I'm around a fort.

So next time you think you're the only ones getting zerged by 2 squads/1 alliance, remember it happens on both sides every time there is a chance, wich I love.

38 minutes ago, Cheat said:

Asmos having more influence in abyss doesn't mean Elyos are not PVPing even though I never see them farming guards when I'm around a fort.

No, but the AP gap between alliances means it.
And because of the gear gap Elyos cant pvp anywhere unless they have double the  number of Asmos, but its usually Asmos with double the numbers. The gap will only get wider as Elyos are already quitting and guilds/alliances breaking down.

Good luck farming all your stuff to do the dungeons because thats what gonna be left in less than a month, you can see how fast Israphael went down the drain, dont expect siel to last much longer.

4 hours ago, Leiloni said:

Because any time Elyos try we get pushed out by Asmos so people stop trying.

This.

You go to any inner fort to grind guards and within 5 minutes there's 10-20 Asmos XD.

This is what happens when people roll/re-roll for easy mode. As soon as the well known pvpers said they were rolling Asmo (not blaming them for this by any stretch) the deal was done. We still have SL-E and IS-A re-rolling SL-A, it might be fun now, but it will mean no balance in the game (for some time at least).

9 hours ago, 17sC870 said:

Apparently Abyss Force (Elyos zerg guild) is breaking.

Asmos filled with +10/+15 endgame weapons fused with pvp while 80% of elyos are only with +5 plat coin weapons and maybe some 2 or 3 pvp accessories.
Elyos cant do any content because asmos camp leveling zones, dungeon entrances and all world bosses.
Also cant pvp because of the imbalance and huge gear gap so anything contested or forts is just no-show because nobody wanna go just to die, this week asmos will capture all abyss forts.

Even 1.5 wont save anything, will be just elyos getting rekt on dredgion and asmos snowballing even more, unless NC does something for elyos to catch up on the huge gear gap but they wont do anything anytime soon and when they do will be just some Lodas Amulet.

Congrats on the asmos for winning aion classic siel, now to next.

This is the entire elyos faction, The giver upperer faction.

Fortunately, IS-A started fighting back. We had 2 lowers at one point. Now we have a lower and an upper. Even took a fort from the Elyos while they defended. They came to take one of our lower forts  with almost all they had and we managed to defend it somehow.

We just started grinding little by little and started getting gear little by little and now we can actually fight back somewhat. Israphel is still not in that good of a shape but it's definitely better than a few weeks ago. 

Just work hard. Do what you have to do to get your gear and levels. We did and we can finally fight back. Took a bit but our server is starting to be a lot of fun. Keep at it.

31 minutes ago, Demigo said:

Fortunately, IS-A started fighting back. We had 2 lowers at one point. Now we have a lower and an upper. Even took a fort from the Elyos while they defended. They came to take one of our lower forts  with almost all they had and we managed to defend it somehow.

We just started grinding little by little and started getting gear little by little and now we can actually fight back somewhat. Israphel is still not in that good of a shape but it's definitely better than a few weeks ago. 

Just work hard. Do what you have to do to get your gear and levels. We did and we can finally fight back. Took a bit but our server is starting to be a lot of fun. Keep at it.

BELIEVE IN THE DREAM

38 minutes ago, Fest-DN said:

Hang with it. From a Zikel Asmo who spent most of his time diving into the perma-zerg outside every city and fort...it all evens out eventually, especially while we're only working with 50e as gear cap.

If I could convert my sin to Elyos I would in a heartbeat.

There are pro's and con's, but as a Zikel Asmo survivor, you not only don't get your blessing but you don't deserve it either. 

We are in a patch where PvP gear doesn't make or break fights, this isn't temp solutions Aion.

No shocker that Asmodians have dominated Siel and here are the 2 main reasons why from my perspective:

1. Elyos first fk'd up by making Trevyn Faction Leader.  I never played in the server as him in OG Aion, but I've heard multiple times of his selfishness and greediness.  And from what I've personally seen, those words hold true.  Making Trevyn Faction Leader was the BIGGEST mistake Elyos could've have made.  He got his Zapiel Spear and all of sudden thought he was untouchable, but the moment he got rolled he resorted to spamming nonsense in chat.  If Trevyn spent time getting the faction organized and focused on teamwork instead of shouting so much, Elyos might have a chance.  Eventually Uhiwi started shot calling (who did the very best he could) and he's currently on a hiatus from what I assume all the losses he's been receiving during sieges.  Now Elyos have to find another siege leader to shot call.

2. The in-faction disputes that's between the Elyos faction.  Apparently there's some drama that's been going on between AF, Fighters and Clarity(?) to a point where they refuse to work together for 30 fkin minutes. This is probably the nail in the coffin for the Elyos faction.  Until the Elyos squash whatever drama is going on or put the bs aside for 30 mins and work together as a team, there's no point for the Elyos to even show up in the abyss during siege time. 

4 minutes ago, Fappachino said:

No shocker that Asmodians have dominated Siel and here are the 2 main reasons why from my perspective:

1. Elyos first fk'd up by making Trevyn Faction Leader.  I never played in the server as him in OG Aion, but I've heard multiple times of his selfishness and greediness.  And from what I've personally seen, those words hold true.  Making Trevyn Faction Leader was the BIGGEST mistake Elyos could've have made.  He got his Zapiel Spear and all of sudden thought he was untouchable, but the moment he got rolled he resorted to spamming nonsense in chat.  If Trevyn spent time getting the faction organized and focused on teamwork instead of shouting so much, Elyos might have a chance.  Eventually Uhiwi started shot calling (who did the very best he could) and he's currently on a hiatus from what I assume all the losses he's been receiving during sieges.  Now Elyos have to find another siege leader to shot call.

2. The in-faction disputes that's between the Elyos faction.  Apparently there's some drama that's been going on between AF, Fighters and Clarity(?) to a point where they refuse to work together for 30 fkin minutes. This is probably the nail in the coffin for the Elyos faction.  Until the Elyos squash whatever drama is going on or put the bs aside for 30 mins and work together as a team, there's no point for the Elyos to even show up in the abyss during siege time. 

i dont think we ever made trevyn the faction leader, uhiwi assumed that position because he had the biggest legion/numbers in the beginning

Uhiwi is one of the most efficient people I know when it comes to video games. If the entire Elyos faction was behind him, they could very well be winning this server despite having a lower average of skilled pvpers. However Trevyn has a huge following for some reason and he's as useless as could be, and from what I've heard, Slayers doesn't want to help their faction.

Coming from Zikel asmo where it took 2 years to even capture a LOWER fort, its not impossible to recover and start winning. The only problem is most people don't have the same drive as they did on retail. They want instant satisfaction and I don't think they'll get it.

On top of that, this patch is HORRIBLE. My group's only option to find lvl 50s to fight against is camping the Elyos DC entrance. If Elyos actually had any pvpers they'd be having a field day with the amount of asmos to kill, but they don't seem too interested in pvp.

A lot of bullshit in this thread, as usual in these forums.

Abyss Force isn't "breaking" or anything else, not sure where you get your info from.

17 minutes ago, 1s2D28F1 said:

creating Abyss Force was just the biggest mistake in the first place. uhiwi did as much damage to the server as ncsoft. at least with ncsoft we know what kind of company they are

??? Please do explain and stop hiding behind a guest nickname with stupid opinions.

6 minutes ago, Fappachino said:

1. Elyos first fk'd up by making Trevyn Faction Leader.

Nobody made Trevyn a faction leader, but it seems like you have issues with him.

Uhiwi is the only one who lead the Elyos well, everyone else sucked (it is what it is) I've been to every siege, nobody else could do it and their lack of knowledge really showed.

There's drama with SlayerS, they were essentially kicked out of the server discord, I don't have the details, but it doesn't benefit anyone.

In the end, I'm somewhat new to Aion compared to a lot of people, but this game is pretty much made to be imbalanced. The winning faction will always snowball. Can't blame the Asmos for trying to stomp the other faction into the ground because it's exactly what you should do and the game will reward you for it and give the losing faction nothing.

To the Asmos that enjoy sieging with nearly double the numbers, I bet you play Minecraft on peaceful difficulty as well.

Archived