Congrats, SL-A won

17sC870

14 minutes ago, Teaj said:

Why are you posting one where elyos didn't even plan on showing up? Are you drowsy? Especially with that uppercase/lowercase crap.

All the mutually attended upper sieges have been quite equal numbers, with a very slight advantage in numbers to elyos. 

Yeah? have u seen the difference in level 50s? besides having more number, still have WAAAY more ap.
And if u think there will be any organized effort from elyos to do anything besides the defending guilds pugging to try to keep their forts, u are on a different server

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, DevilNefilims-DN said:

Equal numbers LMAO, what ncsoft can do then? make people better? give full 50e cause elyos lack of skills?

They cant do anything, its over, asmos won.

Even if they give 200k ap to all elyos, wouldnt be enough to catch up, and they are definitely not doing that. And doing that will just make more ppl quit

Its just over, there is no solution, its just a matter of time.

It looks like we're using a fully nerfed patch.

where our camp guards can no longer kill a player with 1-2 hits just like in the past. in the past it was impossible to enter some cities because the guards had extremely large radius and prevented any 1 from approaching.

I cannot claim that the elyos are not strong enough to win at least 1 siege.

alot of our siege leaders are just caricatured people using names from ancient legends and great guilds from the past, but they're not those real players themselves. many of them think they are the kings of pvp just because they use these names and actually don't even know how to use the artifacts correctly.

for those who remember the past, the Elyos were always strong enough to fight for the forts in the siege.

but at that time the Asmodians had to receive encouragement from NCSOFT because their population was too small to fight as equals.

well what happened besides the incentive?

it seems that many do not remember, but let's clear up the memories, the asmodians at that time 2010/2011/2012 learned to use the best moment of the siege which was to STOLE everything the Elyos had.

they even with lower numbers expected the Elyos to leave the Deity with 10% health and used the artifacts to give only 1 wipe and thus steal the fort.

but that seems impossible these days because the classic Elyos looks like a bunch of whiny kids who in 12 years have never played this game.

1 hour ago, Rubyel said:

but that seems impossible these days because the classic Elyos looks like a bunch of whiny kids who in 12 years have never played this game.

If you have fun and want to spend you time being harassed by overgeared numbers while trying to catch up, feel free to continue playing.

But dont expect others to be with you, specially when there are other alternatives

This thread is amazing to me, because all these years Asmo's had to cope and learn to work together under insurmountable odds which lead to us becoming a tenacious playerbase, and here we have some Elyos who can't comprehend what is happening. Granted flight PVP is awful for mostly everyone, but we won't be seeing any ground sieges for a long time, so it's learn to adjust or go do something else (or quit the game, if you are so inclined).

So, thank you to those Elyos leads who want to try and get your faction going and siege; it isn't easy and all you can do is point and give directions for the mass and hope they have faith in you and follow. The best siege leader can't do anything with a cowardly front line and players who die once and quit, but is made to blame for the loss regardless. It's nothing but an uphill battle from now on, but nurture one another and become slippery... (this is a hint)

To the people who constantly b*tch and give the leads a hard time: they're people just like you who can't do anything without proper support. Learn to support your leads and each other as a faction or fail, but don't think I haven't noticed a certain number of players who happen to show up at siege time to demoralize in LFG.

4 hours ago, 1s31CD47 said:

0VKQ8ZN.png
JuSt PlAy BeTtEr  NuMbErS ArE NoT ThE PrObLeM XDXD

If this is the route you want to take, then I show you this siege here:

Elyos were outnumbered in this siege, yet they strategically did what they were supposed to do to capture the fort right out from under SL-Asmo; artifacts were popped on pushes, the Elyos pushed with the artifacts and they took the fort before Asmo had the chance to regroup and re-enter.

That aside, look at the stark difference in numbers between the sieges... or rather, the sustained numbers. What do you see? These sieges are 2weeks apart from one another.

0ARfJxg.png

1 hour ago, Rubyel said:

it seems that many do not remember, but let's clear up the memories, the asmodians at that time 2010/2011/2012 learned to use the best moment of the siege which was to STOLE everything the Elyos had.

they even with lower numbers expected the Elyos to leave the Deity with 10% health and used the artifacts to give only 1 wipe and thus steal the fort.

Just a reply to whoever said you can't pvp without gear (im on my phone and cbf finding it again).

Make a group, get out there and try. Learn, get rolled, and try again. I was out there solo in plat coin gear making bank against players with far better gear. Granted, I am a sorc and it's easy to wait for cd's and explode people, but anyone can do it.

Now I am almost at my 4th piece of armour (no accs yet :( .....) and am really enjoying it. Out there farming ap farmers for most of the time im online making 20k+ ap per day.

By comparison to many asmos doing similar things I am still undergeared and get the shit kicked out of me constantly. But I get back out there and keep trying. It's enjoyable and the best part is, when you die, you lose less ap.....winky face.

TLDR; Gear doesn't make nearly as much difference as some make it out to. You gain more than you lose in pvp if you keep at it. Get out there and try.

P.s If I shout anything at you it is not meant to offend, but entertain. I am currently shouting rat at people....because rat....

P.p.s If I dp you it's either because I know you (digz <3) or you are a ranger (also digz <3).

Stay humble.

51 minutes ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

Elyos were outnumbered in this siege, yet they strategically did what they were supposed to do to capture the fort right out from under SL-Asmo; artifacts were popped on pushes, the Elyos pushed with the artifacts and they took the fort before Asmo had the chance to regroup and re-enter.

Do you realize this can only ever happen on balaur forts in UA (which there is none) and because it was a weekend siege and asmos were split on the other 2 other forts they control while trying to take the balaur fort???? And on the next week the same thing happened and they still captured the balaur fort?????

Elyos cant capture UA fort from asmos but asmos can get any fort from elyos whenever they want. If you think this is balanced and is just about leadership and artifact using you for sure need to evaluate better what you think of sieges.

And again sieges is just one of the problems that under the right conditions, MAYBE the elyos can win 1 fort.

Now please do mention what elyos can do when asmos are camping their leveling zones in heiron/eltnen? entrance to DC? or when elyos try to get any world boss?
There are groups/alliances of asmos who spend hours outside at DC entrance or in leveling zones just making more people quit.

They just cant do anything because of the number/gear difference, and there is nothing they can do about it because the asmos are simply not making possible for Elyos to level up and gear.

6 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

Elyos cant capture UA fort from asmos but asmos can get any fort from elyos whenever they want. If you think this is balanced and is just about leadership and artifact using you for sure need to evaluate better what you think of sieges.

It's also about player mentality and the Elyos faction as a whole. Everyone started at the same place Day 1... Week 1... Week 3... People can sit and debate that Elyos have an easier time leveling and their quests are more streamlined (which they are), and yet the faction lagged behind the Asmo's as a whole. Why? Several reasons, and all of them are based on the individual player, now compound that by hundreds. What I DO know is constant toxicity feeding will end Elyos sooner than any lopsided siege.

8 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

Now please do mention what elyos can do when asmos are camping their leveling zones in heiron/eltnen? entrance to DC? or when elyos try to get any world boss?
There are groups/alliances of asmos who spend hours outside at DC entrance or in leveling zones just making more people quit.

They just cant do anything because of the number/gear difference, and there is nothing they can do about it because the asmos are simply not making possible for Elyos to level up and gear.

The same thing players did 12years ago when there were 35k+ players on each of the 12 servers. What do you think happened on those lopsided servers? I'm not going to provide any answers for you because I do not involve myself in those engagements — quite the opposite, I have been on the receiving end — so I'm not going to pose as an all-knowing guru with solutions as that would be rather patronizing of me to do so.

7 hours ago, Danger said:

You want to complain, then step up and help? If you know anything about arti's hellfire is KEY to pushing into a fort owned by ANOTHER FACTION.

Yeah, so key that when Elyos popped Hellfire on us when we were defending Miren from Dredgion, they still couldnt push into the diety room before theygot wiped.  Hellfire is nice, but last Miren's siege showed me that it's not as impactful as it was in the past.

You want to complain, then step up and help? If you know anything about arti's hellfire is KEY to pushing into a fort owned by ANOTHER FACTION.

Yeah, so key that when Elyos popped Hellfire on us when we were defending Miren from Dredgion, they still couldnt push into the diety room before theygot wiped.  Hellfire is nice, but last Miren's siege showed me that it's not as impactful as it was in the past.

2 hours ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

This thread is amazing to me, because all these years Asmo's had to cope and learn to work together under insurmountable odds which lead to us becoming a tenacious playerbase, and here we have some Elyos who can't comprehend what is happening. Granted flight PVP is awful for mostly everyone, but we won't be seeing any ground sieges for a long time, so it's learn to adjust or go do something else (or quit the game, if you are so inclined).

Your faction is lead and carried by the players who dominated you. Full stop.

11 minutes ago, Fappachino said:

Hellfire assisted in them pushing in, what caused the wipe was the Asmos ability to port back into Miren and Krotan and get back to the fort as the last of the Asmos were getting killed. Asmos had a 45 second return window instead of a 5 minute return. 

You seem to make a lot of assumptions on what went on with out knowing what actually played a part in your victory and the Elyos defeat. If you like, I can sit down and explain all of this to you.

Join me here: https://discord.gg/ETWRzMn

No one needs to be uninformed. 

Trevyn-

2 hours ago, 17sC870 said:

Do you realize this can only ever happen on balaur forts in UA (which there is none) and because it was a weekend siege and asmos were split on the other 2 other forts they control while trying to take the balaur fort???? And on the next week the same thing happened and they still captured the balaur fort?????

And again sieges is just one of the problems that under the right conditions, MAYBE the elyos can win 1 fort.

Idk in what Siel server you are playing on, definitely not the ncsoft one, and hey, private server discussion is not allowed in the forums.

2 hours ago, KingTrevyn said:

Hellfire assisted in them pushing in, what caused the wipe was the Asmos ability to port back into Miren and Krotan and get back to the fort as the last of the Asmos were getting killed. Asmos had a 45 second return window instead of a 5 minute return. 

You seem to make a lot of assumptions on what went on with out knowing what actually played a part in your victory and the Elyos defeat. If you like, I can sit down and explain all of this to you.

Join me here: https://discord.gg/ETWRzMn

No one needs to be uninformed. 

Trevyn-

Accepted the invite.  Unfortunately I have to work tonight, but we can definitely talk tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Fappachino said:

We did wipe them, we wiped everything got to dux after we popped hellfire, wiped asmos all the way down to the last one.  Dredge crusader already died.  Get your facts straight.  Asmos pushed back because we did not have enough to split off and kill teleporter at kysis being guarded.

Honestly its this finger pointing that causes issues.  Learn from the issue and correct it.  Move on.

If it's really as bad as people are making it out to be many Asmos will get bored and reroll or quit. Without somewhat balanced end game PVP there isn't much to this game.

Why not combine the servers now before it's too late? It appears Israphel is being dominated by Elyos?

1 hour ago, Gisele said:

If it's really as bad as people are making it out to be many Asmos will get bored and reroll or quit. Without somewhat balanced end game PVP there isn't much to this game.

Why not combine the servers now before it's too late? It appears Israphel is being dominated by Elyos?

I completely agree that they should merge now. Should have merged 2-3 weeks ago honestly lol.

2 hours ago, Gisele said:

Asmos are way more invested money and time wise in the game than elyos (they also have more content to do), so by the time they decide to quit or reroll the elyos population will be long gone.

Merge is not happening until the server is empty.

They recently merged retail servers that had like 3% population capacity, so maybe when Siel/Israphael get to this population they will merge.
If they  wanted to merge at higher population they could have done that on retail ages ago.

2 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

Asmos are way more invested money and time wise in the game than elyos (they also have more content to do), so by the time they decide to quit or reroll the elyos population will be long gone.

Merge is not happening until the server is empty.

They recently merged retail servers that had like 3% population capacity, so maybe when Siel/Israphael get to this population they will merge.
If they  wanted to merge at higher population they could have done that on retail ages ago.

What extra content are you refering to?

Archived