Congrats, SL-A won

17sC870

5 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

They can actually go to siege in small scale and still be competitive and do all world bosses.

Their sieges atm are either recapping a balaur fort in 5 mins or sitting at towers in the hope of getting medals.

Regarding the world bosses, it's only a couple, and only a select number of asmos that are attending. 

Not game changing by any stretch. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Boober said:

Their sieges atm are either recapping a balaur fort in 5 mins or sitting at towers in the hope of getting medals.

Regarding the world bosses, it's only a couple, and only a select number of asmos that are attending. 

Not game changing by any stretch. 

You just proved my point that asmos have more content, and again, the game is irreparably over and asmos won.

Elyos cant attack balaur (because the asmos will be there) and cant attack asmos. Asmos can attack balaur and elyos.
Even if its only a couple and few in number attending world boss, its still more content than Elyos.

The moment asmos decide to do anything (fort, world boss, guard farming, abyss repetables), elyos just give up because they know they cant fight.

But you can keep telling yourself that everything is fine, again, this just prove my point that asmos will take longer to quit.

1 hour ago, 17sC870 said:

You just proved my point that asmos have more content, and again, the game is irreparably over and asmos won.

Elyos cant attack balaur (because the asmos will be there) and cant attack asmos. Asmos can attack balaur and elyos.
Even if its only a couple and few in number attending world boss, its still more content than Elyos.

The moment asmos decide to do anything (fort, world boss, guard farming, abyss repetables), elyos just give up because they know they cant fight.

But you can keep telling yourself that everything is fine, again, this just prove my point that asmos will take longer to quit.

“Omg, asmos won, a game over screen just poped when I logged in. Congrats asmos. See you next patch.”

Is this rly how you think elyos care for the bullyerk u’re saying? Hahahaha people don’t give a sh*t for this amazing content you say u have.

I get on every day for pretty extended amounts of time usually and every last thing I do to try and progress in some way is stopped by either my own faction or the opposite. I've never been trained and ks'd this much in my life.

Can't gather, get to a dungeon, finish a quest, or talk to an npc without being killed multiple times and then camped. 5 minutes tops, at a time is what I have and that's if I'm lucky. I get zero response in LFG our pvpers are non existant, NOBODY comes to kill asmos..and I'm guessing it's because they can't gank them.

Everyone here is gaslighting the nyerk out of OP though. Offering zero solutions. Or saying "just practice" which isn't even logical. What does that help with exactly? I have never ran into an asmo that was not fully enchanted to some extent in gold gear. I'm in blues and greens. I don't even have enough macc to hit my targets half the time. Is practicing going to give me more running/cast speed or something. Can I level from killing asmos. Lol like what are yall talking about. whether you're elyos or asmo that experience is obviously discouraging.

46D2kjf.png

There is truth to asmos having a lot of sweaty players that are geared, funnily enough they arent the ones showing to siege the most.  Elyos do actually have decent showing for sieges and honestly the biggest problem they have is a lack of leadership. For example yesterday asmos lost presiege hard to elyos, got dredged, had aegis popped against them etc but elyos never pushed in together and wiped us. It's always a battle of attrition that they lose. For example, instead of popping aegis and going to the gate why not fly up through the back entrance and clear out all of our kisks? That way when you kill us we cant respawn, doing that alone would have changed everything and asmos would have to fly all the way from the shard. Instead they go for the gate and got sandwhiched, died, wasted aegis, didn't come back for another push until multiple commanders were already dead etc.

What I can commend ely on is their pre-sieging. They put asmos to shame in the amount of effort they do for pre-sieges. There's been multiple sieges in the upper abyss that we should not have won in this past week but we did because ely league was in a dumb place or waited too long to react. The situation is honestly much closer than most people realize to be honest. I feel threads like this are overly alarmist and negative.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:31 AM, KingTrevyn said:

You seem full of melanin the way you reach into your bag of uneducated bull sh!t.

I don't know who you are or what you have done to give you the belief you can comment on faction leadership and issues. My homie Jelly from Rebellion just brought this to my attention. 
Thanks girl! ❤️

But homie listen, I don't lead Elyos, haven't even attempted to, not even made a single call for them. I offer advice pre and post siege, I show up to siege to pvp and assist with tasks if asked, I do that only because my homie Jelly asked me to. 
I play Aion to hang with friends, I don't care for who's winning and who's leading. I did all of that before. I lead Clarity and help lead our sister Asmo legion. I don't lead the Elyos.

Non factors like you want to feel big so you assume because I have an Elyos and Asmos are winning that you are FINALLY getting revenge on me. Hah!
You still a sh!tter!

Your parents fk'd up by making a child who speaks on things with out doing research. AF, Clarity and Fighters have no drama, The legions involved with leading the faction all know I and my legion support if asked and follow all requests during siege regardless of anything else.

You fk'd up when you assumed that I think I am untouchable because I got some pixels. This game that serious to you fam? I been spamming my macro for a decade.

But all in all, I see you have great reverence for me, to assume I am in control, and that I can fix the faction if I just stopped yelling shows that you believe me to be untouchable and you believe me to be the hero this faction needs. Thanks fam, I appreciate your support.

Here have an autograph, screen shot it or print it out. You got noticed by your betters finally.

For the rest of this thread and those posting in it, there is some misinformation in it, but let me say this, a lot of the vets played the support role, but a lot of people new to siege leadership stepped up, mistakes were made but all in all, they did all that could and I for one am proud of the effort they gave.
Remember it's easy to speculate and talk shit as a non factor, but much harder to stop talking and try doing. 

Trevyn- 

P.S. There is more happening than you know!

In absolute tears.

973.jpg

1 hour ago, Iko said:

There is truth to asmos having a lot of sweaty players that are geared, funnily enough they arent the ones showing to siege the most.

Do you realize they are not even trying? They dont care about lower sieges. This siege was pseudo-organized elyos against random asmos, and elyos still cant put up a fight.

When its siege to capture upper fort, Asmos can pull 500 easily and end siege before 30min, just look at any past siege. or any world boss attempt from elyos side. 

And of course any asmos gonna come here and say: "Keep struggling, I already farmed my stuff and invested a lot on this game, I want to have my fun." 

Asmos can do whatever they want and Elyos cant do anything about it, and that is not balanced and not fun, hence why the game is over.

1 hour ago, Iko said:

For example, instead of popping aegis and going to the gate

Also apparently u dont know siege mechanics, after capturing aegis there is a cooldown before you can use it.

11 hours ago, Gisele said:

If it's really as bad as people are making it out to be many Asmos will get bored and reroll or quit. Without somewhat balanced end game PVP there isn't much to this game.

I dont think it would boring if you are rolling around with 40e & bak/lannok+15 wiping people of the floor.

1 hour ago, 17sC870 said:

Do you realize they are not even trying? They dont care about lower sieges. This siege was pseudo-organized elyos against random asmos, and elyos still cant put up a fight.

When its siege to capture upper fort, Asmos can pull 500 easily and end siege before 30min, just look at any past siege. or any world boss attempt from elyos side. 

And of course any asmos gonna come here and say: "Keep struggling, I already farmed my stuff and invested a lot on this game, I want to have my fun." 

Asmos can do whatever they want and Elyos cant do anything about it, and that is not balanced and not fun, hence why the game is over.

Also apparently u dont know siege mechanics, after capturing aegis there is a cooldown before you can use it.

You keep referencing the numbers from a siege where elyos didn't care about coming which is extremely disingenuous.

I'm well aware of siege mechanics, I show up for every single siege and even lead leagues sometimes as well. The elyos used aegis and wasted it by going straight to a gate instead of going straight into the fortress and getting all of our kisks for free.  It's not only just aegis though, we can take a look at kysis from last week. A siege where the numbers were 350 vs 310. The deity was being focused by multiple commanders from a dredge, was at 20%~ and elyos used the grasp artifact on us. They could have easily made us lose the fortress but didn't push at all and just stood there on the ramps. After the effect wore off we were able to wipe them and defeat the commanders. If they actually pushed together while that artifact was going off we could have been wiped as half the asmos were on the ramps and half on the deity.

There's many instances of this over the past few weeks at inner fortresses. Like when Krotan was dredged and we asmos went to Miren instead of defending. The elyos wasted 15 minutes sitting on hellfire while it was on cooldown. Meanwhile we were able to burn deity to like 5% before they decided to come. The cooldown on HF wasn't even ready to be used until much after Miren was taken so why did they bother sitting there doing nothing?

Or we can look even farther back and see instances where hellfire was used too early when the deity wasn't low HP. We got wiped with ease but were able to regroup, come back and wipe the elyos and take the fortress anyways.  In that situation if elyos just waited for us to get dux lower they would have taken the fortress from us easily when we wiped.

You're fearmongering and being a doomer about things you have little to no understanding of. No, asmos haven't won Siel. There are many Elyos putting in tons of effort to pre-siege but when it comes time to siege itself the faction isn't moving decisively. There's been too many instances  where one league is going for another fort while another PvPs and both fail due to it. The faction needs leadership but most importantly the players of that faction need to listen to those leaders and act decisively.

Elyos can and will bounce back, a lot of us Asmos look forward to it.

8 hours ago, 17sC870 said:

Siege is like 30 minutes max (usually more like 15) and most of it is just a blob of ppl zerging. For the ZvZ battles, Elyos win on occasions, and for that we usually get about 100 ap each. Again, not a game changer.

And as I said, the world bosses are only a few, and some (e.g., meno) have really long spawning windows. Further, only a few asmo guilds contest these so this content is not available to most.

I'm not trying to say that it's not imbalanced in any way, it most certainly is. What I am trying to say is Elyos aren't as limited as most seem to think. There are multiple ways to level first of all (you can go back and do required campaigns at a higher level). You can also start grinding mobs in the abyss early for AP. Most high lvls will leave pinkies alone, but if they kill you they get a whole 1 ap.

And as I said earlier, abyss pvp is not impossible, you just gotta get out there and try, and be prepared to get stomped on a few times.

11 minutes ago, Iko said:

You keep referencing the numbers from a siege where elyos didn't care about coming which is extremely disingenuous.

I'm well aware of siege mechanics, I show up for every single siege and even lead leagues sometimes as well. The elyos used aegis and wasted it by going straight to a gate instead of going straight into the fortress and getting all of our kisks for free.  It's not only just aegis though, we can take a look at kysis from last week. A siege where the numbers were 350 vs 310. The deity was being focused by multiple commanders from a dredge, was at 20%~ and elyos used the grasp artifact on us. They could have easily made us lose the fortress but didn't push at all and just stood there on the ramps. After the effect wore off we were able to wipe them and defeat the commanders. If they actually pushed together while that artifact was going off we could have been wiped as half the asmos were on the ramps and half on the deity.

There's many instances of this over the past few weeks at inner fortresses. Like when Krotan was dredged and we asmos went to Miren instead of defending. The elyos wasted 15 minutes sitting on hellfire while it was on cooldown. Meanwhile we were able to burn deity to like 5% before they decided to come. The cooldown on HF wasn't even ready to be used until much after Miren was taken so why did they bother sitting there doing nothing?

Or we can look even farther back and see instances where hellfire was used too early when the deity wasn't low HP. We got wiped with ease but were able to regroup, come back and wipe the elyos and take the fortress anyways.  In that situation if elyos just waited for us to get dux lower they would have taken the fortress from us easily when we wiped.

You're fearmongering and being a doomer about things you have little to no understanding of. No, asmos haven't won Siel. There are many Elyos putting in tons of effort to pre-siege but when it comes time to siege itself the faction isn't moving decisively. There's been too many instances  where one league is going for another fort while another PvPs and both fail due to it. The faction needs leadership but most importantly the players of that faction need to listen to those leaders and act decisively.

Elyos can and will bounce back, a lot of us Asmos look forward to it.

Not gonna go through the points but yes you are correct. These mistakes aren't from a lack of effort, just group cohesion and inexperience. The only way to improve these things is to get up, dust it off and keep trying.

Asmos are dominating, for now. Anyone who played retail for long periods of time knows that this can change given enough time and enough effort.

5 hours ago, 5sA7701 said:

Can't gather, get to a dungeon, finish a quest, or talk to an npc without being killed multiple times and then camped. 5 minutes tops, at a time is what I have and that's if I'm lucky. I get zero response in LFG our pvpers are non existant, NOBODY comes to kill asmos..and I'm guessing it's because they can't gank them.

If you are saying about heiron/eltnen I think you might be overexaggerating by saying 5 mins. But maybe its just because of timezone differences.

12 minutes ago, Boober said:

You can also start grinding mobs in the abyss early for AP. Most high lvls will leave pinkies alone, but if they kill you they get a whole 1 ap.

And as I said earlier, abyss pvp is not impossible, you just gotta get out there and try, and be prepared to get stomped on a few times.

Do you know a good place to grind mobs/guards for ap? When ever i try to grind in the abyss I always get ganked within minutes. Fort reps is also pretty much difficult either i get dp bombed or egirl and his wipe squad is camping siels denying farm. ☹️

24 minutes ago, Iko said:

why did they bother sitting there doing nothing?

Because they know they cant win if they fight without it.

19 minutes ago, Boober said:

here are multiple ways to level first of all (you can go back and do required campaigns at a higher level). You can also start grinding mobs in the abyss early for AP. Most high lvls will leave pinkies alone, but if they kill you they get a whole 1 ap.

Farm lower abyss repeatables? its camped by lv50 geared asmos. There is constantly groups of sorcs and glads there wiping groups trying to do repeatables.
Upper forts guards? Also camped by asmos, any time a group of elyos is trying to farm an asmo that teleports there call 6 more and wipe that group.
Heiron to do quests? also camped by l50 asmo groups or alliances who cant find pvp in abyss (because whoever tries to go to abyss is killed)
DC for exp or loot? if there is no group camping the entrance there is ppl invisible or camping the bridge teleporter.
Any world boss the elyos even try? elyos call the entire faction and pull up 1 or 2 alliances while asmos show up in more numbers/gear and just wipe them.

It certainly is easy to talk when you are on the winning side and your advice to the losing side is: lead better, play better or whatever.

Even if a minority agrees to give some room for elyos to grow, its not the entire faction so it will continue the same thing, elyos wont be able to do anything and are utlimately quitting already

Just now, Erynne-KT said:

Do you know a good place to grind mobs/guards for ap? When ever i try to grind in the abyss I always get ganked within minutes. Fort reps is also pretty much difficult either i get dp bombed or egirl and his wipe squad is camping siels denying farm. ☹️

Depends on your level. 30-40 can grind non-elites in the ua, do drake repeats etc and are usually left untouched by asmos.

40s-50s can grind inner forts (I know, sounds absurd right?). It's actually quite simple, 3 single groups working as a collective can efficiently grind repeats and repell asmos when they form. When they reach ultimate form (approx 20-30 asmos), move to the next fort. They will be chuffed with themselves thinking they've won and go back to whatever it was they were doing. I got about 3 hours of solid grinding in yesterday before I got bored (and some good kills).

Regarding egirl, save your dp, I can 2-hit him (sometimes) so a couple of people with dp will be able to easily. If he gets on you, pop an admin boon if you have one lol.

2 minutes ago, Boober said:

Depends on your level. 30-40 can grind non-elites in the ua, do drake repeats etc and are usually left untouched by asmos.

40s-50s can grind inner forts (I know, sounds absurd right?). It's actually quite simple, 3 single groups working as a collective can efficiently grind repeats and repell asmos when they form. When they reach ultimate form (approx 20-30 asmos), move to the next fort. They will be chuffed with themselves thinking they've won and go back to whatever it was they were doing. I got about 3 hours of solid grinding in yesterday before I got bored (and some good kills).

This just show how out of reality you are

6 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

Because they know they cant win if they fight without it.

Farm lower abyss repeatables? its camped by lv50 geared asmos. There is constantly groups of sorcs and glads there wiping groups trying to do repeatables.
Upper forts guards? Also camped by asmos, any time a group of elyos is trying to farm an asmo that teleports there call 6 more and wipe that group.
Heiron to do quests? also camped by l50 asmo groups or alliances who cant find pvp in abyss (because whoever tries to go to abyss is killed)
DC for exp or loot? if there is no group camping the entrance there is ppl invisible or camping the bridge teleporter.
Any world boss the elyos even try? elyos call the entire faction and pull up 1 or 2 alliances while asmos show up in more numbers/gear and just wipe them.

It certainly is easy to talk when you are on the winning side and your advice to the losing side is: lead better, play better or whatever.

Even if a minority agrees to give some room for elyos to grow, its not the entire faction so it will continue the same thing, elyos wont be able to do anything and are utlimately quitting already

I am almost always out in the abyss (when online) and will come to lowers etc if ppl are being farmed by 50s. It's about communication, get to know other legjons and speak with them. There are always groups out, rebellion, choppa gang and fighter to name a few. I think the main issue is that people are just too quick to throw their hands in the air and give up, gotta change that mentality!

Regarding camping in Heiron, same thing, speak to people. 

It's easy for me to talk yes, but not because I am on the winning side. I  am Elyos, I rolled elyos because I knew asmo were going to dominate and I find that boring. Same reason I rerolled Asmo back on Zikel (because Elyos dominated). It's easy for me to talk because I went through the same thing and learned ways around it. Most importantly, I didn't give up.

4 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

This just show how out of reality you are

Please, enlighten me. 

6 minutes ago, Boober said:

Please, enlighten me. 

I literally posted some minutes ago. All the ap farming/leveling/gearing spots are camped by asmos.

You cant farm any of the things u mentioned for any more than like 10-15min.

3 groups for upper fort repetables? if you find one you are already very lucky

2 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

I literally posted some minutes ago. All the ap farming/leveling/gearing spots are camped by asmos.

You cant farm any of the things u mentioned for any more than like 10-15min.

3 groups for upper fort repetables? if you find one you are already very lucky

Look, I don't want to get into a shit slinging match with you. I said earlier that I was able to do reps for hours, it was along side other legions working together, it is possible. Take from that what you want.

2 minutes ago, Boober said:

Look, I don't want to get into a shit slinging match with you. I said earlier that I was able to do reps for hours, it was along side other legions working together, it is possible. Take from that what you want.

Im not trying to start any match, Im just pointing out the reality me and others are experiencing.

You can keep thinking everything is fine, you are ahead of the curve, you are geared, you are probably farming upper forts for AP and can compete when asmos show up, you dont have to worry about stuff 80% of the faction are doing now, you are probably having fun playing solo killing some ppl.

But the reality of majority the faction is different.

4 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

Im not trying to start any match, Im just pointing out the reality me and others are experiencing.

You can keep thinking everything is fine, you are ahead of the curve, you are geared, you are probably farming upper forts for AP and can compete when asmos show up, you dont have to worry about stuff 80% of the faction are doing now, you are probably having fun playing solo killing some ppl.

Untrue. I was out there fighting them in plat coin gear. I have 3 pieces of 30e now, the only pvp attack i have is the daeva pass title. I compete by not giving up.

Furthermore some of us do try to help others. I always turn up in Heiron when Asian Express is camping Jep.

1 minute ago, 17sC870 said:

Your perception of things =/= majority of your faction's experience. You literally have multiple elyos throughout this thread stating that your "Asmos won game over bby" nonsense is exactly that, nonsense. Being the losing faction for a patch sucks but Aion doesn't really get "Game Over" scenarios the way you're speaking about it. Elyos will rally whether through reaching peak frustration or through the new gearing avenues 1.5 will bring.

Also, can confirm Boober was successfully grinding inners cause his hive mind multi-group blew me up 😧

TBH I not sure why so many ely are acting like they cant do shit, yes its hard work but why worry about dyeing just get on with it. 

Today was bad in Eltnen  and also Heiron like everyday it is, Heiron is the worse map but think about it and you will be able to do things, yes I get killed but I get back up and go right back at them. there was a group today in Eltnen I was solo they killed me but got few players in a group there was 3 of us and we wiped there asses more then once. 

I am not lvl 50 I did not want to rush I wanted to enjoy, but I can kill solo and in groups in both the above maps, I just don't let them win I go back if I die, and if I die again I go back again. 

Abyss is the same thing if you want AP you need to work for it move round the map if there is asmos around it can be done you just got to want to do it. 

Aion Classic has been waited on for many years now due to how live servers were patched so badly. and tbh we all knew what the old Aion was like, its always been this way, on EU servers it was the asmos that had the hard time back in the old days, maybe payback is now being done. We all wanted classic we got it so get on with it. 

So many times all you hear is I want the old times back well this is it stop crying and get on with it, if you don't like to die go play live. 

Sieges make me sad due to the times I am from the EU so siege times are not good for me at all I am older also now so wont be staying up for sieges which I always loved and that hurts as I really love sieges maybe i do a few now and then we will see. 

But if you want to run a siege plan what your be doing before siege starts who's going to be doing what etc, you don't all stay on an artifacts there should be groups that do artifacts, work your timings out for artifacts. have a group that go round scout the forts you don't put all in one basket and  hope for the best, sieges have to be planned before hand at who is doing what. 

4 hours ago, Yoda said:

Why do I get the feeling all the people that complain on the forums are the ones are from elyos. Elyos race are looking crazy atm.

Easy for you to speak from someone whos legion camps jep village entrance griefing low levels trying to quest 

Archived