Congrats, SL-A won

17sC870

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem we have is that people experience different things, and refuse to acknowledge that there are different realities for everyone. Everyone just thinks "this is what I experience,  so this must be what other people experience" or "If I can do it, you should be able to as well." This isn't true. Your reality doesn't necessarily reflect the reality of someone else, and vice versa.

Have there been times where I could grind out quests and gain a few levels with minimal to no interruption? Yes. Have there been times where I get mowed down by groups of purples 12 times in a span of an hour? Absolutely yes. The latter example is more common than the first. Yes you may find the game easy or have pleasant experiences, but your pleasant experiences don't change the fact that other people don't have the same experiences.

At the end of the day people play games to have fun and if the game isn't fun, they're not going to play. You can't make people enjoy the game the same way that you do, and your experiences don't necessarily reflect the experiences of others. 

On 8/15/2021 at 11:43 AM, Iko said:

46D2kjf.png

It's always a battle of attrition that they lose. For example, instead of popping aegis and going to the gate why not fly up through the back entrance and clear out all of our kisks? That way when you kill us we cant respawn, doing that alone would have changed everything and asmos would have to fly all the way from the shard.

Elyos did exactly this and just took the fort from us. Gz!

2 hours ago, Amryth said:

The problem we have is that people experience different things, and refuse to acknowledge that there are different realities for everyone. Everyone just thinks "this is what I experience,  so this must be what other people experience" or "If I can do it, you should be able to as well." This isn't true. Your reality doesn't necessarily reflect the reality of someone else, and vice versa.

Have there been times where I could grind out quests and gain a few levels with minimal to no interruption? Yes. Have there been times where I get mowed down by groups of purples 12 times in a span of an hour? Absolutely yes. The latter example is more common than the first. Yes you may find the game easy or have pleasant experiences, but your pleasant experiences don't change the fact that other people don't have the same experiences.

At the end of the day people play games to have fun and if the game isn't fun, they're not going to play. You can't make people enjoy the game the same way that you do, and your experiences don't necessarily reflect the experiences of others. 

worded perfectly

49 minutes ago, Iko said:

Elyos did exactly this and just took the fort from us. Gz!

Again, asmos dont try on lowers and you know it.

Just look at a the number difference between lowers and uppers, you will notice over 100 people difference from which almost all are level 50s, and most are from the top asmo legions.

Of course you can take the fort when the other faction is not trying to defend it.

Now why dont you talk about the asmos hacking to unapproachable places kisking over elyos DC entrance grieving the  people who are  trying to level and gear?

43 minutes ago, 17sC870 said:

Now why dont you talk about the asmos hacking to unapproachable places kisking over elyos DC entrance grieving the  people who are  trying to level and gear?

You can get to all the kisk locations legitimately through gliding off the nute warrens mountain.

1 hour ago, 17sC870 said:

There's gliding and climbing tricks in Aion referred to as "Mountain Goating" which can get you into all sorts of extraordinary places; you can look up 11 year old tutorials on YouTube for how to do this

To be fair, while it is possible to reach these places without hacking, I've also seen Asmos jumping up in real time, about 3-4x times as high compared to what should be possible while PVPing at the same time, obviously only possible by abusing print screen or other glitches/programs.

hmm 2 months in and people are already complaining about faction imbalance... funny

i was part of one of the worst EU Servers in terms of balance

1,5 years domination in everything by Elyos  (peak times 5-6 Elyos for 1 Asmo)

It took long but eventually we turned the tables and did the same for months to them.

Here in Classic its already different. You get forts maybe not the amount you wish for but you get them.

The only thing i see is being the issue that Elyos are not clearing out Kisk-Positions that are easily accessible and thats why the majority of fights against us is lost by default. 

8 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You can get to all the kisk locations legitimately through gliding off the nute warrens mountain.

Sure enough, the Asmos are not hacking by any means. You can keep defending your faction, the game is over anyway.

24 minutes ago, Chintsuzai said:

i was part of one of the worst EU Servers in terms of balance

1,5 years domination in everything by Elyos  (peak times 5-6 Elyos for 1 Asmo)

It took long but eventually we turned the tables and did the same for months to them.

Yeah I bet you definitely turned around with the huge amount of players that joined!

This is exactly where Siel is headed, same way it happened with IS just 1 month ago. The only people left there are the ones heavily invested who are hoping for a merge/transfer at some point. Same thing will happen with Asmos here as the Eylos leave more and more (dont trust me, just look at what happened with IS).

If you really think people will keep playing while being harassed by the other faction, why isnt Israphael improving?

Its a race of which side gonna have more players leave until it becomes balanced for both sides, and whoever is left will say: everything is ok, its balanced now with 1/5 of the original population. And when you sum the strong side harassing the weaker side plus NC not caring about balance/hackers/bots/exploiters you will end up with same players as retail.

But whatever, keep trying to say everything is fine, maybe someone will believe.

Archived