Really?!?!?!

Amarah-KT

1 hour ago, Amarah-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime 

So instead of moderating and issuing warnings to hostile players, YET ANOTHER THREAD GOT LOCKED.  THE PROBLEM HASNT BEEN FIXED.

Thank you to the people who have been PRODUCTIVELY trying to keep this alive until it is PROPERLY RESOLVED.

Who the nyerk is MaceWindu?!

I was thinking exactly the same. LOL.

Who the nyerk is MaceWindu?!²

At least when everything was in one place it was easier.   Their loss I guess.  Now they can try blame  the info being spread amongst threads.   Assuming they are still pretending to look into it.

@kibblez unlock my thread!  And put that unhelpful daeva in a time out!

9 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime 

So instead of moderating and issuing warnings to hostile players, YET ANOTHER THREAD GOT LOCKED.  THE PROBLEM HASNT BEEN FIXED.

Thank you to the people who have been PRODUCTIVELY trying to keep this alive until it is PROPERLY RESOLVED.

Who the nyerk is MaceWindu?!

Then stop making threads that breech the code of conduct, which you have obviously not bothered to read or choose to ignore.

This is a private forum, you do not have the right to free speech, you have a code of conduct which you agreed to adhere to when you signed up.

https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/ncsoft/code-of-conduct

13 hours ago, Alvie said:

Then stop making threads that breech the code of conduct, which you have obviously not bothered to read or choose to ignore.

This is a private forum, you do not have the right to free speech, you have a code of conduct which you agreed to adhere to when you signed up.

https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/ncsoft/code-of-conduct

This blows my mind.  Players are often sent to the forums via GM in their tickets.  Ive personally had it happen 5 times.  Most companies would like a chance to resolve a problem before losing customers.   Ive now had to write that in 2 places.   Kibblez was participating on my thread and someone else locked it.  If you dont care, or dont believe these players.. kindly butt out.  Youre just as capable of ignoring these posts.  Which is exactly what I will be doing with some of you going forward.   Good day.

Archived