Dark Poeta patch.

Chanterrrr

Will we be informed in advance when this patch is going to drop? I wonder if it will be dropped on us by surprise one week, or if we'll get a weeks notice, or a month. I'm sure most people would like to be aware quite far in advance of it to prepare static groups and strats/gear for it. 

It's certainly the norm for mmo games to announce quite far ahead of time whenever large patches with new content will come out so I'm curious how it will be handled by NC for classic.

If we follow Korean server it should be next wednesday.. but there's been 0 news from NCsoft. so either a surprise drop or they are delaying it.

I hope we're getting it next week, We need more content like fenris and DP, but more then that, we freaking need dredgion and the third stigma slot

4 hours ago, Odow said:

If we follow Korean server it should be next wednesday.. but there's been 0 news from NCsoft. so either a surprise drop or they are delaying it.

If they delay it I hope they bundle it with 1.7 or something  and release it a week or two later :l

Archived