when will be the next Homeward Bound event?

DianeYoung-KT

I prefer playing various classes rather than sticking onto one main character. Homeward Bound was the perfect event for people like me - reached 66,67 for several classes, full equipped.

As of now I haven't played AION for months - waiting for the next Homeward Bound event so I could do the same thing as elyo. I simply can't logon til the event is announced - as I won't be eligible for the event if I'm not a returning player.

I thought it would be somewhere between Nov-Dec; the first one (I did) was in March then the second one was in July. For the second event, only one of my characters received the whole equipment gift thing so I couldn't play other classes. I don't know why, I definitely received all the equip, gift and exp potions for each character in March, but not in July. Were there any differences between the first and second event?

Back to topic, does anyone know anything about the next Homeward Bound event? 

I don't know if or when will the Homeward Bound event return, but if it's the gear rewards you're after, you don't really need it anymore.

All characters get good gear from quests on levels 10 (Asmo quest/Ely quest) and 55 (Asmo quest/Ely quest).

If I misunderstood your post and getting usable gear was not your primary intention, I apologise.

21 minutes ago, 1s1FD5DC-KT said:

Nov-Dec; the first one (I did) was in March then the second one was in July. For the second event, only one of my characters received the whole equipment gift thing so I couldn't play other classes. I don't know why, I definitely received all the equip, gift and exp potions for each character in March, but not in July. Were there any differences between the first and second event?

Every character can get the quest only once. So if they got it on low levels during the first time around, they won't get it again.

What do you mean by "everything"?

You'll get the rewards from the quests I linked - you can click on them and check it, the new gear is in the equipment boxes. And you'll get them for every character, who completes the quests.

But if by "everything" you mean "all the items that were in the Homeward Bound event", I'm sorry to disappoint you, you'd have to wait for the event. (But I don't think they'll return it, since there are those gearing quests for everyone now...)

Archived