Siel Server is Down

Pistolino

1 minute ago, PetoSin-KT said:

maybe another ban-wave.

back to 07/30, we have same server-down around this time, ~15min later, server was up again, ~1hour later I get in SR with random group and I got banned.

https://2.pik.vn/20213cf4b1c1-000c-4a65-87a1-4ab7a1e54a3b.jpg

@Kibbelz I still wondering why Siel was at that time

You don't ban on the game server, you ban on the login server which is not Siel.

4 minutes ago, Alvie said:

You don't ban on the game server, you ban on the login server which is not Siel.

what you mean? im not talking about now.

back to the time i got banned. I was inside SR, just killed first dog, they I was kicked out of game, seeing a dialog with some message `NCHomepage blah blah blah`, game client closed automatically.

and launcher pop-ed a dialog with some message too, i restarted launcher. then I could not login anymore because they banned me :)

What im saying above (ban-wave) is just what Im guesing :)

This is the 2nd time within 2 weeks...  I just want to point out that the petition that's circulating got a lot of flack from some players saying that the part about 

Ongoing and re-occurring unstable host servers for the Aion Retail and Aion Classic IPs making game play difficult and/or unplayable for many customers.

Players saying that the servers have been fine this whole time and it's just people with bad PINGs being affected.  I'm still encouraging people to read and to decide to sign if they feel that these issues are affecting them here; http://chng.it/HnRDLKwQ

45 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

This is the 2nd time within 2 weeks...  I just want to point out that the petition that's circulating got a lot of flack from some players saying that the part about 

Players saying that the servers have been fine this whole time and it's just people with bad PINGs being affected.  I'm still encouraging people to read and to decide to sign if they feel that these issues are affecting them here; http://chng.it/HnRDLKwQ

I respect the passion trying to get them to change.  Reason I won't sign it as it has been this way for 12 plus years, if you are expecting a different result then  history has consistently proven well then I wish you luck.

Just now, Tyd said:

I respect the passion trying to get them to change.  Reason I won't sign it as it has been this way for 12 plus years, if you are expecting a different result then  history has consistently proven well then I wish you luck.

If you remember the history of Aion you remember, a similar action was taken by players a few years back and that caused a complete overhaul of the NCwest staff, including a brand new community manager and several GMs mysteriously disappeared, shortly after that the NCwest team implemented a ton of surveys asking for player feedback and even allowed the community to help choose upcoming events, adjusted XP rates, drop rates, enchant rates, and many other things. Sadly over the years though NCwest fell back into the same mindset of the previous NCwest team where they hardly ever communicate to the customer base and have shown little to no concerns about the game or it's community.  I am in no way saying that heads need to roll at NCwest, but change does need to occur. 

The whole mentality of "I read the petition, I agree with it, but I'm not going to sign it because nothing will change" is the reason things don't change. Accepting contentment for less than we deserve, for less then Aion deserves, only shows large corporations like NCsoft that the Western audience is willing to suffer and feel powerless. It's beyond sad that majority of our player base has given up hope and allow such low standards to become the norm for ourselves. 

I also want to point out, that the Petition has had over 1k views, and from what I have seen from the forums, discords, FB groups, and reddit pages, I have counted over 100 replies similar to your own.

6 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Yet we don't see the corresponding outage on the IS server. This suggests to me that it's related to online player numbers. NCsoft West should consider coming up with an incentive scheme (and free mechanism) for players on SL to migrate to IS. I estimate about 25% of both SL factions should move to IS. This is a practical solution if NCsoft West think it out properly. The obvious candidates for server migration are player that are not bound to any large social group, ie. like to get on and do solo activities each day, however a whole legion could be moved too if it was attractive to them.

5 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

If you remember the history of Aion you remember, a similar action was taken by players a few years back and that caused a complete overhaul of the NCwest staff, including a brand new community manager and several GMs mysteriously disappeared, shortly after that the NCwest team implemented a ton of surveys asking for player feedback and even allowed the community to help choose upcoming events, adjusted XP rates, drop rates, enchant rates, and many other things. Sadly over the years though NCwest fell back into the same mindset of the previous NCwest team where they hardly ever communicate to the customer base and have shown little to no concerns about the game or it's community.  I am in no way saying that heads need to roll at NCwest, but change does need to occur. 

The whole mentality of "I read the petition, I agree with it, but I'm not going to sign it because nothing will change" is the reason things don't change. Accepting contentment for less than we deserve, for less then Aion deserves, only shows large corporations like NCsoft that the Western audience is willing to suffer and feel powerless. It's beyond sad that majority of our player base has given up hope and allow such low standards to become the norm for ourselves. 

I also want to point out, that the Petition has had over 1k views, and from what I have seen from the forums, discords, FB groups, and reddit pages, I have counted over 100 replies similar to your own.

Like I said I applaud you for trying to do something.  It is just after 12 + years of the same thing over and over it's like beating a dead horse.  I just don't care enough anymore and my personal opinion is it is going to go nowhere aka fall on deaf ears like many other things in this game.  Instead of keep beating a wall when I stop having fun,  I will go silently into the night and just stop playing.  My days of getting worked up over their support long since past.  Again good luck in your initiative though

6 hours ago, Tyd said:

Like I said I applaud you for trying to do something.  It is just after 12 + years of the same thing over and over it's like beating a dead horse.  I just don't care enough anymore and my personal opinion is it is going to go nowhere aka fall on deaf ears like many other things in this game.  Instead of keep beating a wall when I stop having fun,  I will go silently into the night and just stop playing.  My days of getting worked up over their support long since past.  Again good luck in your initiative though

To Prove that things can change if we grab the attention of NCsoft/NCwest please see the following examples from Today alone:

10 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey everyone,

So I had a chat w/ our Support Team yesterday about this issue and they informed me that there are no outstanding reports of bots in their queue at the moment, and so GMs are simply going around on their own looking for bots. Please be sure to report any potential bot activity you see via our ticket system to help us be more efficient about bot-squasing: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Include details about where you saw them, character name(s) etc when you submit your ticket.

Thank you!!

2. https://www.aiononline.com/news/daeva-pass-season-3

One of the key areas of feedback we received is that players enjoyed having coins in the Daeva Pass. So, we’ve modified the Season 3 Daeva Pass to include coins once again – with Silver, Gold, and Platinum all being acquirable.

Thank you for your constructive feedback around the Daeva Pass. Please keep it coming. We hope that these rewards making the Pass more enjoyable to you all and look forward to seeing you sporting those Exciting Trip Outfits in Atreia very soon!

Although there is still much work to be done, I think these are both great first steps in the right direction. I hope they continue to take measures to keep the game an enjoyable environment for their player base.

Thank you NCwest for taking action. Keep this up and we might be able to retain and maybe even re-obtain a larger customer/player base! :)

Archived