1.5? when

DevilNefilims-DN

4 hours ago, DevilNefilims-DN said:

this patch is getting bored and we need Dregdion to gain some ap to try to beat AP traders with full ap set

You know they are AP trading to que up against those w/o AP gear. I got linked the discord chat where they will pass till they get non AP trader groups. Pretty sad tbh that is how important winning is to the sweaties.

1.5 was supposed to be introduced with the Daeva Pass 3, just like KR. They did say that it was going to based on progression as a whole, but someone in LFG brought up a good point.. they may have to be delaying it because of IS. SL is more than ready as a whole, but IS are lagging.. so I think it'll be another month, unfortunately while we wait for IS to play catch up. 

2 hours ago, Pyromage-DN said:

1.5 was supposed to be introduced with the Daeva Pass 3, just like KR. They did say that it was going to based on progression as a whole, but someone in LFG brought up a good point.. they may have to be delaying it because of IS. SL is more than ready as a whole, but IS are lagging.. so I think it'll be another month, unfortunately while we wait for IS to play catch up. 

Damn, another month of stagnation for the majority of siel and bleeding more palyers =(.

15 hours ago, Pyromage-DN said:

1.5 was supposed to be introduced with the Daeva Pass 3, just like KR. They did say that it was going to based on progression as a whole, but someone in LFG brought up a good point.. they may have to be delaying it because of SL. IS is more than ready as a whole, but SL needs more time to AP trade before dredgion.. so I think it'll be another month, unfortunately while we wait for SL AP traders to get sufficiently ahead.

Maybe instead of being "bored" as you call it, you could help all those lower characters by killing the twinks that are constantly camping the quest areas? They are almost always asking for help in the LFG channels and pinging locations that entire groups of twinks are farming them, yet no one comes to help.

On 8/19/2021 at 12:23 AM, Sundial said:

1.5 was supposed to be introduced with the Daeva Pass 3, just like KR. They did say that it was going to based on progression as a whole, but someone in LFG brought up a good point.. they may have to be delaying it because of SL. IS is more than ready as a whole, but SL needs more time to AP trade before dredgion.. so I think it'll be another month, unfortunately while we wait for SL AP traders to get sufficiently ahead.

I play IS-E, my playtime is several hours every day.  Droprate in instances are so bad that if it weren't for lootright selling, I wouldn't have got any endgame weap, and scrolls/pot sell so slow that even by undercutting I don't sell more than 200 scrolls every night. It was my strategy to get money and enchant to +10, but right now in the broker a l70 is worth 500 running scrolls. 500 scrolls are 50 diamonds gathered, 100 aethers gathered and then 150 alch crafts. Knowing one scroll = 1 egrasi paper worth 1500kinahs, you actually earn 1500 kinah per scroll sold. I make 750 000 kinah profit if I sell those 3000 (which is currently the price). So in order to buy a l70, I actually need to craft AND SELL 1000 running scrolls. I'm just beginning to farm guards to get the 30e set.

This is crazy and explains well why IS is lagging behind, I can't even imagine what asmo side is.

And nyerk the daeva pass payers who are bored with their +10 coin weap. Daeva pass nyerked the economy so hard by giving these coins/scroll/pots.  At the time of writing this post, it's been 1h45 that i'm recruiting for Bakarma and we're just 3. Checked the lvl 50 activity : 8 people in reshanta pvping/farming guards, 11 in sanctum and 32 !! in theobomos.

unfortunately it wont stop the low lives who's only chance at any life accomplishment is farming lowbies in aion.  nothing has really changed for these people in the 12 years since retail launch.  still sad sweaty losers who have nothing outside of aion.  they get off on ruining this for other people then are the first to complain the game is dead.

please give these heinous low lives something to do other than ruin peoples gaming experience...  we beg you aion.  they're getting antsy now.   farming people 20+ levels below... thats how desperate they're becoming. like unfed pigs in the wild.

On 8/19/2021 at 12:58 AM, Zilyana said:

Maybe instead of being "bored" as you call it, you could help all those lower characters by killing the twinks that are constantly camping the quest areas? They are almost always asking for help in the LFG channels and pinging locations that entire groups of twinks are farming them, yet no one comes to help.

Nothing more fun than running through low level zones to kill a pink...

Archived