Weekly Server Maintenance - August 18, 2021

Arctic

6 hours ago, Mieko said:

Please, I beg u.... ask to the devs team to do something about the drop rates of the skill book lvl 42 for the cleric in the alquimia instance during this maintenance, I'm about to lose my mind running this over and over again since almost 2 weeks now and probably quit the game because of this !!! In IS (asmo) the server is almost empty all the time... how we are supposed to play in this situation... They have to do so something about this real fast pleaseeeeee, we all love this game but the situation here is not acceptable... 😢😢😢😢

My nightmare just ended 20 min ago with a ranger on the last Boss (Esras) !!!!  My relief was something out of this world, I got chills all over my body...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The XP buff stopped when they added the 100% one for a week, as so many players cried about this and giving 100%, since that time no more XP buff only the silly 1 hour 50% for lvl 10 to 29 which does nothing.

It sad that it had to be this way  the XP buff was good it did not hurt anyone yet to many cried, so seems like no more XP buff for anyone.    

Again and again. Lots of kids crying.

Classic is for people who is not in hurry and like to enjoy the game in every part.

If you want all and now, hello kitty events, easy life levelling, top gear immediately, skills drop istant, please please GO ON AION LIVE and stop boring us with your baby crying.

43 minutes ago, Brinx said:

Classic is for people who is not in hurry and like to enjoy the game in every part.

If you want all and now, hello kitty events, easy life levelling, top gear immediately, skills drop istant, please please GO ON AION LIVE and stop boring us with your baby crying.

What is "AION LIVE" ?

4 minutes ago, Omegapi said:

What is "AION LIVE" ?

they mean retail.

Ya know.. the game that gives everyone here what they're crying for.. but they stopped playing because it was ruined because they got what they wanted...

10 hours ago, Mieko said:

Please, I beg u.... ask to the devs team to do something about the drop rates of the skill book lvl 42 for the cleric in the alquimia instance during this maintenance, I'm about to lose my mind running this over and over again since almost 2 weeks now and probably quit the game because of this !!! In IS (asmo) the server is almost empty all the time... how we are supposed to play in this situation... They have to do so something about this real fast pleaseeeeee, we all love this game but the situation here is not acceptable... 😢😢😢😢

32 runs it dropped once (templar was mad he died and won it) 

and I had to buy it for 10m.

11 hours ago, Kibbelz said:
  • Saturday’s Fortress Siege schedule has been temporarily changed to the following based on survey feedback. We will run this a few times and adjust the schedule based on siege participation and player feedback.
    • New Schedule:
      • Siel’s Eastern Fortress: 12:00
      • Sulfur Fortress: 16:00
      • Siel’s Western Fortress: 20:00

siels eastern was SUN 8am AEST  , now is 5am.  awesome change to feedback moving to 5am.

the times have changed for the worse. why arent the other 14 hours of the day utilized for a 24 hours game, this feedback iscoming from a flawed questionarre that didnt even ask about the other 12 hours in a day, no wonder this is the result it came out with.

Having the fort sieges on the same timers every week is retarded , either make the timetable rotating for fairness or make the siege system dynamic so  that forts are made to go vulnerable thru actual gameplay, IE holding artifacts for a certain time triggers a a condition for you to attack the fort.

also "We’ve integrated your feedback into Daeva Pass Season 3" ,  lots of people said stop giving us garbage like dyes and costumes so instead you gave us dyes and costumes. Thanks for listening to our feedback!

30 days time limited pets,  nobody wants a time limited pet give us a permanent one.  also hurry up with the permanent inventory storage space increase tickets that used to be in original aion veteran rewards instead of a greedy tatic used to limit bag space to those get the daeva pass

more coins , thanks for devalueing my current coins i held onto.

and there has been no follow up on when are you going to honour the aion collectors edition items?

is there any explanation as to why we arent getting 1.5 in the same timetable as korea? , it really feels like  NCsoft will hold the 1.5 till the end of the 90days Siel, just so they can try to sucker more people into resubscribing , instead of following the korean release timetable.

21 minutes ago, 1s6F174 said:

siels eastern was SUN 8am AEST  , now is 5am.  awesome change to feedback moving to 5am.

the times have changed for the worse. why arent the other 14 hours of the day utilized for a 24 hours game, this feedback iscoming from a flawed questionarre that didnt even ask about the other 12 hours in a day, no wonder this is the result it came out with.

Having the fort sieges on the same timers every week is retarded , either make the timetable rotating for fairness or make the siege system dynamic so  that forts are made to go vulnerable thru actual gameplay, IE holding artifacts for a certain time triggers a a condition for you to attack the fort.

also "We’ve integrated your feedback into Daeva Pass Season 3" ,  lots of people said stop giving us garbage like dyes and costumes so instead you gave us dyes and costumes. Thanks for listening to our feedback!

30 days time limited pets,  nobody wants a time limited pet give us a permanent one.  also hurry up with the permanent inventory storage space increase tickets that used to be in original aion veteran rewards instead of a greedy tatic used to limit bag space to those get the daeva pass

and there has been no follow up on when are you going to honour the aion collectors edition items?

is there any explanation as to why we arent getting 1.5 in the same timetable as korea? , it really feels like  NCsoft will hold the 1.5 till the end of the 90days Siel, just so they can try to sucker more people into resubscribing , instead of following the korean release timetable.

You need to calm down lol.

1 hour ago, Brinx said:

Amen. Nothing more to add

11 hours ago, TehGoat-DN said:

I know you guys dont really have control over when we get patches but I have a feeling the game is about to lose a lot of people with no 1.5 patch this week. Feels bad

How bout you go pvp and stop being a pve carebear who expects "content"? This is a pvp game.

34 minutes ago, 1s6F174 said:

Tell us how you really feel? So do you even like the game?

Wallet warriors are mad bc they have nothing to do now 😂😂😂

I don't know why to pay to advance so fast, if aion classic won't go beyond version 2.7.  they will have plenty of time to enjoy the game.

Not everyone plays 24/7 like that ppl who dont have anything to do, normal player dont get l50 yet, and of course not well geared yet, we are enjoying the game, so dont be mad if u spent thousand of dollars to be fully geared at day 3.

Archived