Let's be civilised and address the elephant in the room

Irishman

To start off, yes it seems like NC is only making plays in spite of what player base want. 

But grieving @Kibbelz and insulting him it's incredibly stupid as he is just the official Forum Moderator.

NC corporate doesn't listen to their player base, it's the beginning of month 3 and y'all should now that by now. 

The way I see it you have 2 choices, either uninstalling the game or continue playing, but crying like little kids on the forum won't help with anything at all. 

A lot of people are already quitting, and those who didn't are definitely dropping their play time to as low as possible (I know I only play now 1-2h per day compared to 7-8h until now)

Until things are addressed and clear communication is given I won't swipe 1$ into this game, because what's the point of it? If we're not getting what we want, it's just fair to not give NC what they want, which is our hard earned money. 

Crying, cursing, throwing tantrums on the forum won't work because it doesn't solve anything. 

We need to come together as a community and show them that we won't stand for this sort of rubbish.

Have a good day, Daevas. 

Kibblez has previously mentioned they understand the frustration is with NCwest. This has been covered before and they understand this. The @Kibbelz should really be @NCwest but there is no @NCwest so players use the only available tag they can to get NCwests attention.

Pretty much yeah. I've been sub only and will continue to be as long as NCsoft continues to be so non-responsive (which will be forever). The frustration is mostly directed at corporate and NCSoft certainly isnt going to change, especially for NA. It's clear this has been a copy-paste cashgrab, but it's been fun and I can quit eventually with no regrets when I get bored enough.

I think he's arguing the typical "vote with your wallet", but NCWest has a 10 year track record of really not listening to the community so I don't think much will change. Like it's actually crazy how almost literally every decision they make is a miss.

1 minute ago, Cerma said:

I think he's arguing the typical "vote with your wallet", but NCWest has a 10 year track record of really not listening to the community so I don't think much will change. Like it's actually crazy how almost literally every decision they make is a miss.

You are underestimating the power of the mighty dollar my dear friend...

Came back to the forum check out if NC decided to fix their mistakes, but sadly cant find anything..

4 hours ago, Irishman said:

The way I see it you have 2 choices, either uninstalling the game or continue playing

Sadly, I voted with my wallet and ended my sub on my 50 chanter on IS-E, shame since I was I met some real nice players in-game.

4 hours ago, Irishman said:

We need to come together as a community and show them that we won't stand for this sort of rubbish.

I don't know for the other afflicted members but for me, the responses I did get eventually, and the reasoning behind them COUPLED with the P2W experience in-game has left such a sour taste that I find NC West's actions reprehensible and irredeemable.

Archived