DC with PA loot right 500kk kinah? for loot PA?

KissYB-KT

recently PA sold for 500,000,000 and now everyone want to go DC if gladi willing to pay for his weapon drop? WTF?

this samething happen in kr classic and they blocked looting from those people who wasnt there to kill boss.

can NCwest do samething for here as well?

500kk kinah? is it even real number?

now everytime we form DC group they asking for kinah...

is this game or some kind of business base real money game?

i am creating tickets asking NCwest do samething as KR classic BLOCK LOOT WHO ISNT THERE TO KILL BOSS.

this is stupid.!

EDIT: if you guys make money go out and get a job! this is GAME!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

recently PA sold for 500,000,000 and now everyone want to go DC if gladi willing to pay for his weapon drop? WTF?

this samething happen in kr classic and they blocked looting from those people who wasnt there to kill boss.

i am creating tickets asking NCwest do samething as KR classic BLOCK LOOT WHO ISNT THERE TO KILL BOSS.

this is stupid.!

What does this have to do with you? Why do you think you should dictate how someone else plays the game? Maybe you should worry about yourself.

Working as intended

As a cleric, there is no reason for me to run DC. The gear is shit and the weapon is even worse. If you want me to run DC, pay me.

Also, if I'm not a glad, of course I would prefer not to have a glad in the group so I have a chance at a 500m L/R. I think taking a glad and demanding them to give up their weapon is ridiculous though; I would just not bring a glad at all

Non-glads got paid to run DC in Korea for a reason. No one cares about that instance except for you.

2 minutes ago, Nsn said:

Working as intended

As a cleric, there is no reason for me to run DC. The gear is shit and the weapon is even worse. If you want me to run DC, pay me.

Also, if I'm not a glad, of course I would prefer not to have a glad in the group so I have a chance at a 500m L/R. I think taking a glad and demanding them to give up their weapon is ridiculous though; I would just not bring a glad at all

Non-glads got paid to run DC in Korea for a reason. No one cares about that instance except for you.

well that's unfair so KR classic block from looting if they werent there to kill boss so make money while you can and i hope you can buy house with it ^^

6 minutes ago, Nsn said:

What are you talking about? L/R is absolutely a thing in Korea.

Also, even if L/R was removed, you would still need to pay me to run DC. Doesn't solve the problem. It's not everyone else's fault that NC made the bakarma weapons shit for non-glads.

well i just dont need you to go with me ^^ i have plenty of cleric to go with me anyway, i just think it is unfiar ! i would get a job make money if i have to make money in game lol well gratz go buy house with it LMAO

and 500kk kinah? do you really think it is kinah they paying?

it is $ real money that's why KR classic blocked it for awhile

My group sold the Bakarma PA for 500M yesterday evening.

And yes, this how L/R works. This has been the case for over a decade and that is not going to change.

While I understand that you may not have a static, at the end of the day, that isn't our problem. Either find/make one, or farm kinah and place your bid.

It is expected that everyone is going to add their two cents, and that's ok, but I'm going to do what I have always done and blatantly ignore nonsense and go about my business.

I also played Classic KR and L/R is a thing. In fact, I've seen the spear go for 2 bill +

Cheers,

2 minutes ago, Fairladyz-KT said:

My group sold the Bakarma PA for 500M yesterday evening.

And yes, this how L/R works. This has been the case for over a decade and that is not going to change.

While I understand that you may not have a static, at the end of the day, that isn't our problem. Either find/make one, or farm kinah and place your bid.

It is expected that everyone is going to add their two cents, and that's ok, but I'm going to do what I have always done and blatantly ignore nonsense and go about my business.

I also played Classic KR and L/R is a thing. In fact, I've seen the spear go for 2 bill +

Cheers,

well gratz on making couple of $$ well in KR classic they blocked Loot for few monthes because drama built up because of that 

i have no problem going DC with statics or not i am korean i played kR classic. 

i just feel like it happening again like in KR classic well let's see and farm 500mill? lol ok you farm that lol

what a joke 

3 hours ago, KissYB-KT said:

Weren't you running kromede early game to sell polearm to people for candies and everryone in your group would get nothing because you were selling the polearm for yourself.

3 hours ago, KissYB-KT said:

this is stupid.!

edit: someone else said what i went to say

8 minutes ago, waffles said:

Weren't you running kromede early game to sell polearm to people for candies and everryone in your group would get nothing because you were selling the polearm for yourself.

Hmm... i only saw once PA from krome in na classic 

I loot my krome weapon and thats it i never saw another one after? 

I think you got the wrong person buddy.

From dooki

7 minutes ago, TehGoat-DN said:

Whoaaahhh busted lmao...........Awkward

Wrong bust calm down lmao

Just now, TehGoat-DN said:

Wadu :(

Lmao

Guys why did we even start play classic?

Arent we sick of P2W and those none stop event that asking more money from us?

Dont you guys think we do exactly samething we hate about retail aion? 

After all this is game and ncsoft promise it wont be heavy p2w as retail BUT dont you guys see we are making ourself p2w game now exactly like kr server. 

I hope you guys atleast reasonable with others to enjoy together.

2 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

Lmao

Guys why did we even start play classic?

Arent we sick of P2W and those none stop event that asking more money from us?

Dont you guys think we do exactly samething we hate about retail aion? 

After all this is game and ncsoft promise it wont be heavy p2w as retail BUT dont you guys see we are making ourself p2w game now exactly like kr server. 

I hope you guys atleast reasonable with others to enjoy together.

I play so I can camp Ely DC entrance from the time I wake up till I go to bed.

6 minutes ago, TehGoat-DN said:

I play so I can camp Ely DC entrance from the time I wake up till I go to bed.

So you dont care it is p2w or not? 

Have you ever played retail with ultimate trans while others on accient and legend trans? 

most of players came back to classic because of they believe it wont be heavy p2w game but now we are making it like p2w game. Is it healthy? I dont think so... people start droping again like a retail. 

We are at 2~3k and it is dropping... 

Lets not make it even worst.

1 minute ago, KissYB-KT said:

Thats you but most of players came back to classic because of they believe it wont be heavy p2w game but now we are making it like p2w game. Is it healthy? I dont think so... people start droping again like a retail. 

Kr classic average population per server was 6k~8k in the beginning but now 3k~5k.

We are at 2~3k and it is dropping... 

Lets not make it even worst.

p2w isn't the issue in the slightest for classic, its that there's no content. every mmo there will always be kinah buying, whether you like it or not.

12 minutes ago, Teaj said:

p2w isn't the issue in the slightest for classic, its that there's no content. every mmo there will always be kinah buying, whether you like it or not.

It design not to p2w but we are making it one

Really? I found there are so many thing to do, i often missing out few of them

Pvp rift/abbys, DC, ADMA, AZO, WORLD BOSS, SEMI BOSS, GATHERING, CRAFTING, WEAPON SMITH ETC.

selling gears are fine i am saying if you guys gonna sell it do it fairly, why would gladi need to pay for their weapon even though they are in group? 

Yup always those autos selling kinah...

You are right it will never change even though we (players) have power to do it.

37 minutes ago, Teaj said:

W R O N G.

So many players like me came to have a CLASSIC experience. Classic you couldn't buy your way to the top. No coins, crowns, enchants, manastones, kinah, etc from shop.

This game is now anything but classic experience.

Archived