DC with PA loot right 500kk kinah? for loot PA?

KissYB-KT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sad story bro , so give me one reason , why i should i go DC if i am cleric ?

Its like story with Saendukal world boss and class roll .  This boss have two good items drop . Saendukal Anger (GS )and Saendukal mask . Another gear is sh**** , didnt cost nothing . And ofc Templar whant class roll . Pretty good deal for evry one ? Only noobs farm Saendukal by class roll .

You should be happy if some one take you in group . Coz we never take glad in group when go DC . Its your end game weapon , its good even in 2.0 +++ versions . If you play 2-3 month you can collect 500kk , price is to expensive for end game weapon till 2.7 version ? 

22 hours ago, KissYB-KT said:

recently PA sold for 500,000,000 and now everyone want to go DC if gladi willing to pay for his weapon drop? WTF?

this samething happen in kr classic and they blocked looting from those people who wasnt there to kill boss.

can NCwest do samething for here as well?

500kk kinah? is it even real number?

now everytime we form DC group they asking for kinah...

is this game or some kind of business base real money game?

i am creating tickets asking NCwest do samething as KR classic BLOCK LOOT WHO ISNT THERE TO KILL BOSS.

this is stupid.!

EDIT: if you guys make money go out and get a job! this is GAME!

I disagree with you Dooki. I know you have people that will run the instance for you until you gt your spear, and so shuld other people. If you don't have friends, make new ones. If you are a good player or if you are a cool person, I'm sure you will find people to run the instance with you.

Also, if you are not lazy you can start your own group as a Gladiator and you can fill a group to do the instance quite easily (on siel server that is) even if you don't have friends, but you can't be lazy. As a Gladiator you have to start the groups or have friends, or else it's indeed hard.

I, for one, am not taking any Gladiator to my runs if not my friends. Everyone needs kinah and if you don't want to P2W yourself (by RMT), you need to sell loots or play like a bot farming 10h a day lol.

~~Konkers

31 minutes ago, Bip said:

I disagree with you Dooki. I know you have people that will run the instance for you until you gt your spear, and so shuld other people. If you don't have friends, make new ones. If you are a good player or if you are a cool person, I'm sure you will find people to run the instance with you.

Also, if you are not lazy you can start your own group as a Gladiator and you can fill a group to do the instance quite easily (on siel server that is) even if you don't have friends, but you can't be lazy. As a Gladiator you have to start the groups or have friends, or else it's indeed hard.

I, for one, am not taking any Gladiator to my runs if not my friends. Everyone needs kinah and if you don't want to P2W yourself (by RMT), you need to sell loots or play like a bot farming 10h a day lol.

~~Konkers

well he form group two times a day he has no problem going DC.

as he said it looks unfair for gladi compare with other classes

templar also ADMA GS as end game weapon yet many groups take templar no problem.

i know him he is very good gladi and a lot of people knows him and want to go DC with him

he just wants to talk about some unfair/unfriendly group who asking money for running instances to other gladis.

i went his DC group couple of times and he clear DC baka with only 5 man no bugs no tricks.

he was sad that people do the same thing as KR classic which later built up so much drama in game.

5 minutes ago, BuffyMuffy said:

well he form group two times a day he has no problem going DC.

as he said it looks unfair for gladi compare with other classes

templar also ADMA GS as end game weapon yet many groups take templar no problem.

i know him he is very good gladi and a lot of people knows him and want to go DC with him

he just wants to talk about some unfair/unfriendly group who asking money for running instances to other gladis.

i went his DC group couple of times and he clear DC baka with only 5 man no bugs no tricks.

he was sad that people do the same thing as KR classic which later built up so much drama in game.

I said that on the first paragraph. I know he can get groups easily. I also know him. I still don't think it's unfair to NOT TAKE GLADS. But sure, take glads and charge for it, that is a idiotic move.

This whole thread seems like it was created out of jealousy.

If you aren't willing to whale, you're not going to afford the L/R for the best weapon in the game until 3.0

If you aren't willing to create your own group for an instance that benefits your class the most, don't be salty about not finding a group.

Selling L/R is how normal players can make a nice amount of kinah in a patch that doesn't offer many money making avenues. Without L/R there would be even more people trying to buy kinah from third parties and it would create more whales.

I get a little jealous too when I see a random templar whaling out when the Adma GS goes on sale but that's just the game. I've been 3 weeks with no Adma drops running every day, but nothing has changed in 11 years.

Loot rights are a great way to make money in this game if your group gets lucky. It's still so early on though, the price of L/R will drop tremendously over the next few weeks, eventually it will become a lot more affordable.

Hopefully you have a good group to run with, because how much you enjoy Aion largely depends on the people you play with, so try to enjoy it while it lasts :) 

PS Sorry i'm always on CD when you ask me haha

On 8/18/2021 at 11:55 AM, Nsn said:

Working as intended

As a cleric, there is no reason for me to run DC. The gear is shit and the weapon is even worse. If you want me to run DC, pay me.

Also, if I'm not a glad, of course I would prefer not to have a glad in the group so I have a chance at a 500m L/R. I think taking a glad and demanding them to give up their weapon is ridiculous though; I would just not bring a glad at all

Non-glads got paid to run DC in Korea for a reason. No one cares about that instance except for you.

That is until you actually need a glad for something and then nyerk that he isn't geared for what you want him for. Your logic is severely flawed.

3 hours ago, Demigo said:

That is until you actually need a glad for something and then nyerk that he isn't geared for what you want him for. Your logic is severely flawed.

I can understand why players are hesistant to grp with glads for barkarma. Some glads are just terrible. They dont use scrolls/food/consumables, do terrible dps and they somehow think getting a spear will suddenly change their skill level, only to sell their accounts after realising that they're bad.

When the spear is going for half a billion, you would be a fool to invite a badiator, when you can make some nice kinah for your group. Only the good glads deserve it.

11 hours ago, Demigo said:

Some classes are necessary, Clerics are needed for example, chanters can do a specific job by providing buffs etc. But what will you need a gladiator for?

Additionally if people sell loot rights for polearms then that means a gladiator purchased it so he is geared now. For every loot right sold, a gladiator is getting more geared.

12 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Some classes are necessary, Clerics are needed for example, chanters can do a specific job by providing buffs etc. But what will you need a gladiator for?

Additionally if people sell loot rights for polearms then that means a gladiator purchased it so he is geared now. For every loot right sold, a gladiator is getting more geared.

But this is assuming all glads are bad in which they are not. I'm very geared and  use scrolls and pots to help the Cleric and food. I personally have no problems getting invited to Adma and DC. But by excluding glads from your group whether they are geared or not, you are forcing glads to make their own groups and by your own admission means they wouldn't find one anyway. Do you know what kind of DMG Glads can put out. Not to mention Glads are OFF TANKS! If the temp dies or loses aggro the glad can easily pick it back up without the mob or boss going to cleric. For F's sake, I steal aggro from Temps from time to time so I have to slow down my dps or wait for them to have enough aggro to where I won't take it and even then, if they die, according to the threat meter if the temp dies, the aggro goes to me.

This logic of yours makes no sense to me. You are literally crippling your own party for what? Kinah? Pffff.

Edit: You are also assuming every Glad has that kind of Kinah. LMAO.

On 8/18/2021 at 1:19 PM, Fairladyz-KT said:

My group sold the Bakarma PA for 500M yesterday evening.

And yes, this how L/R works. This has been the case for over a decade and that is not going to change.

Yeah that's the problem and you are part of it if you ignore it. Not even a majority of crafters should have 500m.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:38 PM, Teaj said:

p2w isn't the issue in the slightest for classic, its that there's no content. every mmo there will always be kinah buying, whether you like it or not.

Please stop being a clown. Get off the forums and go defend your bots.

On 8/19/2021 at 12:16 PM, Supvolcom-DN said:

This whole thread seems like it was created out of jealousy.

If you aren't willing to whale, you're not going to afford the L/R for the best weapon in the game until 3.0

Another clown. Do any of you actually realize how expensive it is to convert real cash into 500m via candies. No one is doing that. Jesus christ everyone on here is so dumb.

48 minutes ago, Rain-DN said:

Another clown. Do any of you actually realize how expensive it is to convert real cash into 500m via candies. No one is doing that. Jesus christ everyone on here is so dumb.

I don't think you realize how much money some people are willing to spend on this game. Mycah was in my legion since launch. He sold candies in panda on his alt since launch. Thats two months of buying candies from NCsoft and selling them in game. Every single MMO has whales. Its not a new concept, clown.

1 hour ago, Supvolcom-DN said:

I don't think you realize how much money some people are willing to spend on this game. Mycah was in my legion since launch. He sold candies in panda on his alt since launch. Thats two months of buying candies from NCsoft and selling them in game. Every single MMO has whales. Its not a new concept, clown.

Yeah I'll believe that. Right. You've always been a clown. Keep farming DC levelers when you claim you don't. 

Edit: I'll believe a handful of people are doing that. Regardless, there are not enough whales playing this game to inflate the market that much lmao. You are so dumb it's insane.

10 hours ago, Demigo said:

But this is assuming all glads are bad in which they are not. I'm very geared and  use scrolls and pots to help the Cleric and food. I personally have no problems getting invited to Adma and DC. But by excluding glads from your group whether they are geared or not, you are forcing glads to make their own groups and by your own admission means they wouldn't find one anyway. Do you know what kind of DMG Glads can put out. Not to mention Glads are OFF TANKS! If the temp dies or loses aggro the glad can easily pick it back up without the mob or boss going to cleric. For F's sake, I steal aggro from Temps from time to time so I have to slow down my dps or wait for them to have enough aggro to where I won't take it and even then, if they die, according to the threat meter if the temp dies, the aggro goes to me.

This logic of yours makes no sense to me. You are literally crippling your own party for what? Kinah? Pffff.

Edit: You are also assuming every Glad has that kind of Kinah. LMAO.

...ah now I get why you got salty on the other topic, you thought I came for you in this post.

People can chose the classes they team with. Nobody owes anyone anything. If you can make your own groups that is good for you. There is no collision here.

On 8/19/2021 at 2:55 AM, Nsn said:

As a cleric, there is no reason for me to run DC. The gear is shit and the weapon is even worse. If you want me to run DC, pay me.

To be fair, the DC set is a very good mr set for clerics until they get 40e or fenris, which is *supposed* to take a long time if you're not AP trading. 

IMO anyone playing a Gladiator should make their own groups OR have friends in the game. Gladiator is the only class that REALLY -REALLY- needs a Bakarma wepon and there are more Gladiators than any other class in the game. It's one of the easiest classes to play also (I SAID TO PLAY, if we are going deeper in the subject, as in being a PRO GLAD, it takes -some- thinking). And yet MOST Gladiators I've ran with are bad.

I stoped inviting them to any groups I make and I'll only take in friends (even if they are bad, because friends <3). ^^

My point is: make your own group (and risk taking in bad dps and heals) or make friends if you want to be a loldiator.

1 hour ago, Bip said:

IMO anyone playing a Gladiator should make their own groups OR have friends in the game. Gladiator is the only class that REALLY -REALLY- needs a Bakarma wepon and there are more Gladiators than any other class in the game. It's one of the easiest classes to play also (I SAID TO PLAY, if we are going deeper in the subject, as in being a PRO GLAD, it takes -some- thinking). And yet MOST Gladiators I've ran with are bad.

I stoped inviting them to any groups I make and I'll only take in friends (even if they are bad, because friends <3). ^^

My point is: make your own group (and risk taking in bad dps and heals) or make friends if you want to be a loldiator.

Not true. In my days I played Glad, went all the way to 55, never got a Bakarma/Zapiel. My first Triroan was at level 55 after I was already full 50e. I was luck in my first Besh run I got Stormwings, fused it with 50e and +15 with silence GS and called a day. Glads don't need a Bakarma. Glads need to GIT GUD.

But true, since 2009 people dislike Glads a lot because it's a hard to play class. Most Glad players think they will automatically be gods of they get a Bakarma.

Anyway, I run cleric in classic, I'll do DC every opportunity because of the gold drops and weapons. After that I'll only help friends.

3 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

Not true. In my days I played Glad, went all the way to 55, never got a Bakarma/Zapiel. My first Triroan was at level 55 after I was already full 50e. I was luck in my first Besh run I got Stormwings, fused it with 50e and +15 with silence GS and called a day. Glads don't need a Bakarma. Glads need to GIT GUD.

But true, since 2009 people dislike Glads a lot because it's a hard to play class. Most Glad players think they will automatically be gods of they get a Bakarma.

Anyway, I run cleric in classic, I'll do DC every opportunity because of the gold drops and weapons. After that I'll only help friends.

Idk. Maybe with Stormwings PA that could be true but now even when we get DP, Bakarma will still be better because extends.

I risk saying I'd chose a Bakarma over a Stormwings tho, but I play with 145ms latency, so there is that!

33 minutes ago, Bip said:

Idk. Maybe with Stormwings PA that could be true but now even when we get DP, Bakarma will still be better because extends.

I risk saying I'd chose a Bakarma over a Stormwings tho, but I play with 145ms latency, so there is that!

My point is you don't need a Bakarma to be a good glad. I used Xenophon's until I got my 50e. I got Anuharts PA to PvE far later. Extends is a very good and powerful thing, but it does not define good glads.

And back them I saw plenty of bad glads. Even now I see some very bad glads. I run DC whenever available, trust me. In  PvP is even worse, how many times I saw people outrunning glads because they don't have a bow...

On 8/23/2021 at 2:37 PM, Aaabatery said:

My point is you don't need a Bakarma to be a good glad. I used Xenophon's until I got my 50e. I got Anuharts PA to PvE far later. Extends is a very good and powerful thing, but it does not define good glads.

And back them I saw plenty of bad glads. Even now I see some very bad glads. I run DC whenever available, trust me. In  PvP is even worse, how many times I saw people outrunning glads because they don't have a bow...

Bad glads know they need BiS to compete, hence why they cry the most about not getting a bakarma

Archived