DC with PA loot right 500kk kinah? for loot PA?

KissYB-KT

LMAO at people saying Glads are hard to play. PvE wise, you don't even need a brain to play the class, but I will agree that PvP is a different story.

But straight up saying Glad is hard to play makes me fall out of my chair laughing. Seriously?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NCSOFT

BAN THE SELLING OF LOOT RIGHTs.

Lock loot like chests loot.

If you are not in the group that killed the boss; you have no rights to have the gear.

Hyperinflation effect, and the justification(?) of 'I shouldn't have to run that dungeon 20 times", should not deliver a result that allows you to also benefit from not participating even once.

A credit card should not allow you to buy your way through this game.

The damage is already done; hyperinflation will make otherwise good people, do bad things to try and stay interested in a game that is quickly becoming out of their reach.

A  person who grinds for 12hrs should not have their 'economic' contribution to the game devoured by someone who just got home from work, pulls out VISA and matches that players efforts in 2mins and a bunch of RMT Candy.

There is not meant to be a direct method of balancing Aion / Life. 

There is no opportunity cost due to the RMT element over-riding genuine player efforts.

Employ an accountant or economist if you need the 'player' economy mechanisms explained so you can see how you keep making it worse.

On 8/25/2021 at 3:04 AM, Demigo said:

LMAO at people saying Glads are hard to play. PvE wise, you don't even need a brain to play the class, but I will agree that PvP is a different story.

But straight up saying Glad is hard to play makes me fall out of my chair laughing. Seriously?

If you think this way and play Glad, you don't deserve a Bakarma.

99% of the glads I played doesn't deserve a Bakarma because they don't know the basics.

14 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

If you think this way and play Glad, you don't deserve a Bakarma.

99% of the glads I played doesn't deserve a Bakarma because they don't know the basics.

Oh, you think so? I have my Bakarma and know the difference between non-extendi AOE and Extendi AOE. I know how to run and jump cancel and pot or use heal skills so the Cleric can focus on Temp and other members. WTF do I not know? Been playing glad since Release in 09 and you are trying to preach to me? I even know how far to take myself away from an enemy to still aoe and not wake up the cc'ed mob. So, i know you aren't talking to me. pfff. 

Nyerk off mate.

7 hours ago, Demigo said:

Oh, you think so? I have my Bakarma and know the difference between non-extendi AOE and Extendi AOE. I know how to run and jump cancel and pot or use heal skills so the Cleric can focus on Temp and other members. WTF do I not know? Been playing glad since Release in 09 and you are trying to preach to me? I even know how far to take myself away from an enemy to still aoe and not wake up the cc'ed mob. So, i know you aren't talking to me. pfff. 

Nyerk off mate.

What do you use as your weapon swap? 

2 hours ago, Migetsu said:

Hell no it's not , you should always have a non extend with you ,  greater damage output for PVE + same goes for PVP depending on the situation of course.

ppl claiming being pro-glad and they dont even know the basics.

Read your own sentence again, slowly. I'm not going to teach you. Hope I never have you in my group in critical situations.

1 hour ago, 1s1C2A2 said:

You are a fool if you think people did not buy their way to the top, that or your ignorance from young age + ignorance clouds the truth. People were RMTing a lot to get end game gear, people AP traded and paid money to get into it. Aion has always been a game about spending money to be the top.

Read again. Also, all that you said was against the rules and was bannable. The difference is that GMs back then banned people, even if they were paying subs.

46 minutes ago, Migetsu said:

ok bro , you speak like if your the nyerking queen of england , get down to earth your a simple human being like all of us ... .. i didn't mention DW for PVE because its nyerking OBVIOUS , the DW usualy come in a little bit later in your progression since its costly and only used for PVE and ppl that play Aion are usualy more PVP oriented.

if you dont know how to swap between Extand VS non extand depending on your situation , you are in no place to give shit to anyone about HOW they play.

Again, you don't understand and you don't know. If you are so PvP oriented as you say you'd be using a bow since day 1. 

BTW I'm so tired. 99.9% of aion 2021 glads don't deserve a Bakarma. Will not come back to this BS.

On 8/30/2021 at 12:54 PM, Aaabatery said:

Read your own sentence again, slowly. I'm not going to teach you. Hope I never have you in my group in critical situations.

Read again. Also, all that you said was against the rules and was bannable. The difference is that GMs back then banned people, even if they were paying subs.

I can tell you haven't played this game back when it came out as can anyone else, p2w was always embedded in aion even if you were too young to see it

Archived