Jump to content
Forums

DC with PA loot right 500kk kinah? for loot PA?


Recommended Posts

LMAO at people saying Glads are hard to play. PvE wise, you don't even need a brain to play the class, but I will agree that PvP is a different story.

 

But straight up saying Glad is hard to play makes me fall out of my chair laughing. Seriously?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Magnitoz: To help each other, your friends, your faction. To have a good time ingame, have fun with other people and to make friends. Those should be the reasons to do anything in this game.

W R O N G.   So many players like me came to have a CLASSIC experience. Classic you couldn't buy your way to the top. No coins, crowns, enchants, manastones, kinah, etc from shop. This

recently PA sold for 500,000,000 and now everyone want to go DC if gladi willing to pay for his weapon drop? WTF? this samething happen in kr classic and they blocked looting from those people wh

@NCSOFT

 

BAN THE SELLING OF LOOT RIGHTs.

Lock loot like chests loot.

If you are not in the group that killed the boss; you have no rights to have the gear.

Hyperinflation effect, and the justification(?) of 'I shouldn't have to run that dungeon 20 times", should not deliver a result that allows you to also benefit from not participating even once.

A credit card should not allow you to buy your way through this game.

The damage is already done; hyperinflation will make otherwise good people, do bad things to try and stay interested in a game that is quickly becoming out of their reach.

A  person who grinds for 12hrs should not have their 'economic' contribution to the game devoured by someone who just got home from work, pulls out VISA and matches that players efforts in 2mins and a bunch of RMT Candy.

There is not meant to be a direct method of balancing Aion / Life. 

There is no opportunity cost due to the RMT element over-riding genuine player efforts.

Employ an accountant or economist if you need the 'player' economy mechanisms explained so you can see how you keep making it worse.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2021 at 3:04 AM, Demigo said:

LMAO at people saying Glads are hard to play. PvE wise, you don't even need a brain to play the class, but I will agree that PvP is a different story.

 

But straight up saying Glad is hard to play makes me fall out of my chair laughing. Seriously?

If you think this way and play Glad, you don't deserve a Bakarma.

 

99% of the glads I played doesn't deserve a Bakarma because they don't know the basics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

If you think this way and play Glad, you don't deserve a Bakarma.

 

99% of the glads I played doesn't deserve a Bakarma because they don't know the basics.

Oh, you think so? I have my Bakarma and know the difference between non-extendi AOE and Extendi AOE. I know how to run and jump cancel and pot or use heal skills so the Cleric can focus on Temp and other members. WTF do I not know? Been playing glad since Release in 09 and you are trying to preach to me? I even know how far to take myself away from an enemy to still aoe and not wake up the cc'ed mob. So, i know you aren't talking to me. pfff. 

 

Nyerk off mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Demigo said:

Oh, you think so? I have my Bakarma and know the difference between non-extendi AOE and Extendi AOE. I know how to run and jump cancel and pot or use heal skills so the Cleric can focus on Temp and other members. WTF do I not know? Been playing glad since Release in 09 and you are trying to preach to me? I even know how far to take myself away from an enemy to still aoe and not wake up the cc'ed mob. So, i know you aren't talking to me. pfff. 

 

Nyerk off mate.

What do you use as your weapon swap? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell no it's not , you should always have a non extend with you ,  greater damage output for PVE + same goes for PVP depending on the situation of course.

ppl claiming being pro-glad and they dont even know the basics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Migetsu said:

Hell no it's not , you should always have a non extend with you ,  greater damage output for PVE + same goes for PVP depending on the situation of course.

ppl claiming being pro-glad and they dont even know the basics.

Read your own sentence again, slowly. I'm not going to teach you. Hope I never have you in my group in critical situations.

 

1 hour ago, 1s1C2A2 said:

You are a fool if you think people did not buy their way to the top, that or your ignorance from young age + ignorance clouds the truth. People were RMTing a lot to get end game gear, people AP traded and paid money to get into it. Aion has always been a game about spending money to be the top.

Read again. Also, all that you said was against the rules and was bannable. The difference is that GMs back then banned people, even if they were paying subs.

Edited by Aaabatery
missing word
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Migetsu said:

ok bro , you speak like if your the nyerking queen of england , get down to earth your a simple human being like all of us ... .. i didn't mention DW for PVE because its nyerking OBVIOUS , the DW usualy come in a little bit later in your progression since its costly and only used for PVE and ppl that play Aion are usualy more PVP oriented.

 

if you dont know how to swap between Extand VS non extand depending on your situation , you are in no place to give shit to anyone about HOW they play.

Again, you don't understand and you don't know. If you are so PvP oriented as you say you'd be using a bow since day 1. 

 

BTW I'm so tired. 99.9% of aion 2021 glads don't deserve a Bakarma. Will not come back to this BS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2021 at 12:54 PM, Aaabatery said:

Read your own sentence again, slowly. I'm not going to teach you. Hope I never have you in my group in critical situations.

 

Read again. Also, all that you said was against the rules and was bannable. The difference is that GMs back then banned people, even if they were paying subs.

I can tell you haven't played this game back when it came out as can anyone else, p2w was always embedded in aion even if you were too young to see it

Link to post
Share on other sites

but as someone said already the Balic materials are great for a cleric if I remember right I am sure the best staff for cleric lvl 50 is Balic ? it could be the lvl 55 staff but think it the lvl 50. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...