Jump to content
Forums

i cant up STAR OFFICER :V


Recommended Posts

In fact, I find it hard to believe that you achieved those abyss points without trading ap, you should have established yourself before but if it did not cost you to cultivate those abyss points, it will not cost you to get those 15 levels you need. Crybaby...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2021 at 12:15 AM, Daviar-KT said:

In fact, I find it hard to believe that you achieved those abyss points without trading ap, you should have established yourself before but if it did not cost you to cultivate those abyss points, it will not cost you to get those 15 levels you need. Crybaby...

star officer is quite easy to obtain given that 70K of crowns have been given out and at that level (25)the ap gain per kill is great, so instead being immature and calling people crybaby maybe you should  learn the Ap reward mechanics of the game first.

given its quite reasonable to expect to be able to achieve the star officer without level limitation as there is no ingame notation to inform you otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1s6F174 said:

star officer is quite easy to obtain given that 70K of crowns have been given out and at that level (25)the ap gain per kill is great, so instead being immature and calling people crybaby maybe you should  learn the Ap reward mechanics of the game first.

given its quite reasonable to expect to be able to achieve the star officer without level limitation as there is no ingame notation to inform you otherwise.

LOL no, people in that level range have no ap on them, mostly ranks 8 or 7. I made a lowie, rifted, AP gain was garbage, moved on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nicole Neunan said:

LOL no, people in that level range have no ap on them, mostly ranks 8 or 7. I made a lowie, rifted, AP gain was garbage, moved on. 

if your incorrectly claiming that people in that level range have no ap ,why is the OP of this thread level 25 214K + AP and complaining he cant be star officer ranked. <facepalm>

 results of your lowbie Ap gain are dependant on how well you play vs others, as you said theAP gain was garbage , I have to ask if you were very successful? because the OP and I seem to have no difficulty gaining AP at that level.

Edited by 1s6F174
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2021 at 1:11 PM, 1s6F174 said:

star officer is quite easy to obtain given that 70K of crowns have been given out and at that level (25)the ap gain per kill is great, so instead being immature and calling people crybaby maybe you should  learn the Ap reward mechanics of the game first.

too bad u can turn in crowns earliest lvl 30 :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

due to the rampant usage of bots in game, AP farm at low levels is best rate come legitimate play. 15k/Hour no problem. Getting 250k AP at these levels is around 18 hours worth of game play, just a few days for someone who plays moderately each day.

 

Boring? Yes. Effective? Current best in game option.  Think on the bright side too, can get a 50E weapon in stock without worrying about the AP loss from Officer rank and up ;) 

 

To give a hint on AP gain, bots flood certain areas, with 10+ being in an area. You still get 70-90AP for an R9 even with Rank2-4. It's 700-900 every 1-3 minutes.

Edited by Jake-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

7

8 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

Debido al uso desenfrenado de bots en el juego, la granja de AP a niveles bajos es la mejor opción para un juego legítimo. 15k / hora sin problema. Obtener 250k AP en estos niveles equivale a alrededor de 18 horas de juego, solo unos pocos días para alguien que juega moderadamente todos los días.

 

¿Aburrido? Si. ¿Eficaz? La mejor opción actual del juego. Piense también en el lado positivo, puede obtener un arma 50E en stock sin preocuparse por la pérdida de AP desde el rango de Oficial y superior;) 

 

Para dar una pista sobre la ganancia de AP, los bots inundan ciertas áreas, con más de 10 en un área. Aún obtienes 70-90AP por un R9 incluso con Rank2-4. Son 700-900 cada 1-3 minutos.

La mejor explicación que puedes obtener. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2021 at 9:12 AM, Jake-DN said:

due to the rampant usage of bots in game, AP farm at low levels is best rate come legitimate play. 15k/Hour no problem. Getting 250k AP at these levels is around 18 hours worth of game play, just a few days for someone who plays moderately each day.

 

Boring? Yes. Effective? Current best in game option.  Think on the bright side too, can get a 50E weapon in stock without worrying about the AP loss from Officer rank and up ;) 

 

To give a hint on AP gain, bots flood certain areas, with 10+ being in an area. You still get 70-90AP for an R9 even with Rank2-4. It's 700-900 every 1-3 minutes.

Perhaps now it is because of the Bots. I haven't played the new "Classic" past lvl 10. But back in 2009, I did farmed AP at level 25. Before Remove Shock existed. Most Rank 8-9 around 25 gave barely 25ap. They needed to be above 30 to give something worth.  I've also managed to farm some lvl 35+ people as I had been able to maxed a lvl 23-25 set. Yet they would barely give over 100-200ap for rank 6 and lower. And nyerk those were some some long battles. The only upside with the lvl 25 is you barely lose anything dying for higher levels.

That guy also provided us his gains which make the average kill gain 230 ap.

So yeah, unless the guy can literally farm High ranks bots like apples in a tree. I feel like there's much ap trading in this. 

Edited by Nojobs
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...