DAEVA PASS TASKS ARE MESSED UP!

1s293A87

Guys i thought this is classic, why would i need to gather ceranium medals for classic?
Why would i need to kill asmodians if im asmodians for daeva pass.
You are delivering low quality service right now and expecting me to pay for it.

What is this???? WTH:
Capture.png

• Aion Team

Hi @1s293A87 thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the issues :( Would you be willing to submit a ticket to our Support Team? They may be able to help ameloriate the situation and would surely appreciate any information regarding this issue.

Here is a link to where you can file a ticket: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

4 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi @1s293A87 thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the issues :( Would you be willing to submit a ticket to our Support Team? They may be able to help ameloriate the situation and would surely appreciate any information regarding this issue.

Here is a link to where you can file a ticket: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

>.<  Kibbelz replies to a random no-name account but ignores the like 6 other posts that posted about this back when the new season started.... GG.

On 8/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, 1s293A87 said:

Guys i thought this is classic, why would i need to gather ceranium medals for classic?
Why would i need to kill asmodians if im asmodians for daeva pass.
You are delivering low quality service right now and expecting me to pay for it.

What is this???? WTH:
Capture.png

As for those quests (Since NCwest didn't reply to any other peoples questions about this and just got auto-responses from NCsupport to look at the forums or website, we went and tested things in game and figured how to complete them):
1. Silver medal will update the Ceramium Medal quest, must of been a typo.
2. For the same faction defeat quest, you can complete it by PVP/Dueling in the arena in the capitol city so long as you defeat a rank 5 or higher.

Archived