What about the new hairstyles introduced in 5.6

Snow-DN

• Cyan changed the title to What about the new hairstyles introduced in 5.6

I'm a EU player and these haircuts are only available via tickets... they doesn't exist in the character creation or as helm skins I've tried all of them and I can tell you that one of them is bugged lol

170816055735877950.jpg

170816055736679336.jpg

170816055740856023.jpg

But at least one of them is definetly my favorite!

170816055740158611.jpg

Still waiting for those new motions as well. I don't really understand the ticket thing EU has, but I hope they're introduced as regular hairstyles, but I dont think that will happen. 

I hope NA starts working on making the BCM better for costumes and such. Sucks seeing stuff rotated out and things not staying very long even when they're new. Makes no sense to me. 

29 minutes ago, Kiryo-IS said:

I hope NA starts working on making the BCM better for costumes and such. Sucks seeing stuff rotated out and things not staying very long even when they're new. Makes no sense to me. 

Me too! I hope they just start making the BCM better in general. It's not horrible by any means, but they're extremely slow at updating the shop with new items and removing outdated items as well. I was browsing it yesterday and looked at the Bona Fide Enchantment bundles and how they still offer Epsilons... which don't exist anymore with the recent patches. They could make a lot more money if they put a little more effort into the BCM, and I definitely hope they do. 

10 hours ago, Sienna-BR said:

Me too! I hope they just start making the BCM better in general. It's not horrible by any means, but they're extremely slow at updating the shop with new items and removing outdated items as well. I was browsing it yesterday and looked at the Bona Fide Enchantment bundles and how they still offer Epsilons... which don't exist anymore with the recent patches. They could make a lot more money if they put a little more effort into the BCM, and I definitely hope they do. 

They also should update those EXP amulets and what not in the BCM, it's freaking old and been pointed out in the past. They have improved though by rotating skins on the BCM, which is a step forward. :3

On 8/16/2017 at 8:33 AM, Elano-TM said:

170816055740158611.jpg

Could you possibly get us a screenshot of this hair together with the cat ear bow from the high-officer's shop to see how well/poorly they complement each other? Also is it impossible to change the color of the bow on this hair? I've been annoyed by the inability to customize hair accessories in the past.

Am I the only one that actually wants these as skins? I know it might be easier to get a plastic surgery ticket than the hairstyle tickets, but i prefer to be able to quickly change how my hair looks or pass it among alts, or even sell it when I need kinah fast rather than buy a plastic surgery ticket and have it permanently on that character. 

9 hours ago, Assault-SL said:

Am I the only one that actually wants these as skins? I know it might be easier to get a plastic surgery ticket than the hairstyle tickets, but i prefer to be able to quickly change how my hair looks or pass it among alts, or even sell it when I need kinah fast rather than buy a plastic surgery ticket and have it permanently on that character. 

Nah, I agree actually. I'd like to have it as a skin too for similar reason. :3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming you guys already know this but the Mystic Hat skin is already in NA and it has the long one and it's currently what I'm using for my pvp hat skin. I hope it is a regular hairstyle without the crown because damn I don't like the crown .-.
Still, the Mystic Hat looks really good for dainty lil sorcs like me!

Also it doesn't seem to be as bugged as the EU version as mentioned above. When moving there's only a few times it bugs, for example when you're low hp and your toon bends over, the bottom glitches a bit but when running and everything it seems fine. Definitely haven't had the disappearing behind the back bug so maybe the NA version is slightly different.

21215969_939931062812018_1177978192_o.jp

• 4 weeks later...

Archived