NCsoft reveals another Empyrean Lord: Lady Yustiel

Lapis-DN

7b366f603e78e99b1f1664f30507fd320f6ee766

abdadd9fd05977db4b75f3872ebdc9aac702df8f

Yustiel, known as the Lady of Life, is one of the Empyrean Lords. She is a follower of Ariel, and after the Cataclysm became a Seraphim Lord.
She is fair, upright, amiable, warm-hearted, and symbolised by life, and the Cleric class. Always friendly and positive, Yustiel is loved and respected by all the inhabitants of Elysea. She has a gentle, caring nature, and craves peace above all else. This often puts her at odds with Kaisinel.

Yustiel's Temple of Life is based in Lakrum, opposite to Lady Lumiel's Temple of Wisdom.

You can check more aion news, info and trivia on my tumblr

https://shugogirl.tumblr.com/post/660347596168200192/aion-80-empyrean-lord-yustiel-yustiel-known

14 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

Yustiel's Temple of Life is based in Lakrum, opposite to Lady Lumiel's Temple of Wisdom.

According to the Lore , i think Marchutan was the Opposite to Lady Yustiel , both represent the Cleric and Chanters classes,  meanwhile Lady Lumiel was the opposite to Kaisinel and both represent the Cloth and Sorcerer classes.

Empyrean Lords

Shedim (Asmodian Lords)

Seraphin (Elyos Lords)

Tower Guardians

Untitled.png

Source:

https://aion.fandom.com/wiki/Aion_Wiki

On 8/25/2021 at 12:53 AM, ErzaScarletxFT said:

According to the Lore , i think Marchutan was the Opposite to Lady Yustiel , both represent the Cleric and Chanters classes,  meanwhile Lady Lumiel was the opposite to Kaisinel and both represent the Cloth and Sorcerer classes.

they're opposite in terms of location, and by having a temple in the same land.
Both Lumiel and Yustiel supported Daevas in their fights against Ereshkigal by sending their own legion to help finding Veilen Throne and Primeth's Forge

Also Lumiel and Yustiel used to be close friends in the past but they followed different ways after the cataclysm.

Ascension classes are'nt supposed to be opposite, they're just evolutions of a primary class.

the same way Marchutan and Kaisinel are opposite because of their influence and control over Sanctum/Pandaemonium

10 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

Ascension classes are'nt supposed to be opposite, they're just evolutions of a primary class.

I know but when i said they are "opposited" for their Class , i was trying to said each side have a directly representant of their classes for the rest of Daevas. I know the main reason was for their differences after the Cataclysm, so later each side followed Ariel or Azphel according to their ideals.

Seraphin (Elyos Lords)

- Ariel (Lady of Light) Leader of the Elyos

Followers of Ariel:

Kaisinel (Lord of Illusion) Representative of the Cloth classes for the Elyos.

Nezekan (Lord of Justice) for Plate Class

Vaizel (Lord of Freedom) Leather Class

Yustiel (Lady of Life) Healer and Chain Classes for the Elyos.

Shedim (Asmodian Lords)

-Azphel (Lord of Shadow) Leader of the Asmodians

Followers of Azphel:

Lumiel (Lady of Wisdom) Representative of the Cloth classes for the Asmodians.

Zikel (Lord of Destruction) for Plate Class , Master of all Weapons.

Triniel (Lady of Death) for Leather and Assassins Class.

Marchutan (Lord of Fate) Healer and Chain Classes for the Asmodians.

The Lore tells many other interesting things such as the forbidden love between Triniel and Nezekan and his hidden son Kahrun leader of the Reians too.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

I also keep finding more images I have accumulate over the years. Not even sure where this was from and thew names are slightly different. Maybe those are the real ones because NA's localization constantly changes names for no reason.

Lords.png

the names are raw translations from korean. the names we got on NCswest are used on all english servers not only NA.

btw these are launch promos, you can find them on aion wiki too

• 1 month later...

Archived