Jump to content
Forums

Do exp and ap event Israphel only


Recommended Posts

Do a two week 300% exp en 300AP(300AP event for 4 weeks) event on Israphel only, lock PvP(except in Abyss) for those 2 weeks, so you'll get starter AP the 1st 2weeks on grinding and PvP in the abyss, the 2nd two weeks is actually a full PvP event on the rift maps
Also do 200% Droprate event
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

To late for that....(Myaion.eu) the server is almost empty and the only thing who can save us is merging with Siel... and fast please Ncwest, at least before 1.5 because with such a low player base, Aion is almost unplayable at the moment.... and way more with the "new" patch !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Ncsoft cant see the amount of players that have left the game due to how it being run its beyond me, even Siels numbers have dropped badly, and i can only see it getting worse on both servers, NCsoft / NCsoft west has killed Aion Classic for the west. 

Edited by Wsnow
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i say it in other post too. The aura its too expensive for pay in other countrys or region like SOUTH AMERICA, i guess they can gather a lot of ppl from here, and the diff with or without the aura makes the difference.  So my playtime its reduced 1 hour per day or nothing. btw i bought the amzon new game for the halfcash than if i pay 1 month here... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Peponidas said:

Hi, i say it in other post too. The aura its too expensive for pay in other countrys or region like SOUTH AMERICA, i guess they can gather a lot of ppl from here, and the diff with or without the aura makes the difference.  So my playtime its reduced 1 hour per day or nothing. btw i bought the amzon new game for the halfcash than if i pay 1 month here... 

Yeah, and 98% of the world's population have not been vaccinated against COVID either, but in NA more than half  already have, and they have 240mill shots in reserve.

The point being, NA is a very rich country that can afford luxuries like MMOs, because the US Fed can print the USD out of thin air so their citizens can pay Korea for their expensive game.

South America can't do that because their currency is not the global currency for international settlement, the USD  from NA is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alvie said:

Yeah, and 98% of the world's population have not been vaccinated against COVID either, but in NA more than half  already have, and they have 240mill shots in reserve.

The point being, NA is a very rich country that can afford luxuries like MMOs, because the US Fed can print the USD out of thin air so their citizens can pay Korea for their expensive game.

South America can't do that because their currency is not the global currency for international settlement, the USD  from NA is.

This is totally off topic and has nothing to do with an event request at all.
Besides P2P games have been $15.-/€13.- a month since like forever and several P2P games give discounts if you pay several months at once. Due inflation over the past 15+ years these $15.-/€13.- are worth less then 15 years ago

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Aaabatery said:

As much as I agree IS-A are suffering bad, this is a bad idea. AP traders and elyos would benefit way more than asmos. The gap would be bigger than ever.

How about in the 1st week Elyos creation is locked and Asmos on creaton get some items like 14 day or 30 day title upon creation and a 30 day cube pet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

How about in the 1st week Elyos creation is locked and Asmos on creaton get some items like 14 day or 30 day title upon creation and a 30 day cube pet. 

So let me weight the options:

  • 15$ per month to go to SL-A where the faction flourishes and you will enjoy everything an alive server has to offer
  • 15$ per month to go to IS-A where the faction doesn't exist, you will be a walking dummy to elyos, no content or progress, but hey you got a 30 days pet.

Yeah... no!

The ONLY way anyone would ever bother to start in IS-A at this point it would be because it is 100% free to play. And even then many would think twice because once balance sorts itself they would have to start paying, so if the reason is "100% f2p" then these are cheapskates that will leave once the sub becomes mandatory again.

Unless of course you started on IS-A from start which was a mistake but you knew how bad the server is from the first 2~3 weeks, so if you didn't reroll at the beginning then it means you enjoy the situation enough to stay there as is!

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...