Jump to content
Forums

If AP-trading bans ever happen...


Recommended Posts

No one is going to join your AP trading group Yuh. The point of playing the game is to earn your gear with time invested, not cheat to win. You have a high moral compass for hackers and even made a website for it. You've dedicated time to expose cheaters when in fact you're a cheater yourself. Your the confused dropped child we have to deal with on Siel.

Edited by 5s124D6A-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...can you imagine the amount of people coming to forums to complain they never AP traded but got banned,. And then someone will make a post, talking about "check my logs" and will sound 100% leg

I'll quit if no one gets (PERMANENTLY) banned... I'll give the AP traders "Their" server.

They made the single most important group unhappy -> the legit actual playesr that want to play the game and not hack it or p2w. Someone will come and say "they made more money from the 50 big

Pretending to kill Rank 1s in Heiron when that assassin is sitting in your discord is hilarious. You killing a 50 assassin with no gear at rank 1.... Get real Yuh, we already seen that assassin 100x die to you already. Pretend PVP is the new AP Trade.

Edited by 5s124D6A-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2021 at 10:30 AM, Bip said:

I am not happy with the current state of the game either, but I'd not be here anymore if I was so unhappy with it as you are @Arhangelos. So the question is: why tf are you still here if nothing pleases you anymore?

I'd still chose this model over Retail's tbh. You will have "P2W" in every game that allows you to trade ingame currency. People will always buy  ingame currency, if not by official means (Candies), then it will be real people farming or bots. It will always exist.

You have already stated MULTIPLE times that you won't ever play another NCsoft game AND you don't even play Classic. Move on!

This is the forums not the game, I still log into the retail as usual, I might log to classic once a month just to see it but without subscription obviously.

I already play other games too, when I am on the pc I have 100 tabs open and multitask, it is not hard to be on this forum too.

There are people who make youtube videos on Aion even though they do not play it and they simply come back, check what it is and they leave. Are they allowed to try and express opinions or are you going to tell them to eggnog themselves out?

In the same sense, If you do not like this thread then what are you doing here? I have been a supporter since Lineage days, I have spent time and money here (not much but I did) and I have a saying on when they destroy it. They owe me nothing but I am free to write whatever I want here.

##

On 8/31/2021 at 10:30 AM, Bip said:

I am not happy with the current state of the game either

...nope, you are happy with it, otherwise you wouldn't be playing it. Your words not mine. I am unhappy about it and I prove it by not playing it, you on the other hand still log, play and I assume pay them 15$ for  that and you are happy enough to go on.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

This is the forums not the game, I still log into the retail as usual, I might log to classic once a month just to see it but without subscription obviously.

I already play other games too, when I am on the pc I have 100 tabs open and multitask, it is not hard to be on this forum too.

There are people who make youtube videos on Aion even though they do not play it and they simply come back, check what it is and they leave. Are they allowed to try and express opinions or are you going to tell them to eggnog themselves out?

In the same sense, If you do not like this thread then what are you doing here? I have been a supporter since Lineage days, I have spent time and money here (not much but I did) and I have a saying on when they destroy it. They owe me nothing but I am free to write whatever I want here.

##

...nope, you are happy with it, otherwise you wouldn't be playing it. Your words not mine. I am unhappy about it and I prove it by not playing it, you on the other hand still log, play and I assume pay them 15$ for  that and you are happy enough to go on.

You can post here. I never said you couldn't. I simply pointed out that if it doesnt interest you anymore, why even open the forums? Creating content is a completely different thing than what you do here, not the right  comparison.

I also never said I didn't like this thread. Why so bitter? You don't even like your class on Retail. At this point I don't even know what do you still like about any of the NCsoft games. LOL

And no, I don't need to be "happy" to give them $15 (and another $30 on top of that), I just need to enjoy the game enought to justify that. i wish things weer better, but this is NCsoft. I'ts been like this since I first played Aion back in 2009, and it's not going to change. If you really play their games since Lineage (I never touched it, never liked it), then you should know that by now.

Honestly? Ive reported a few bots and I just gave up on it. At this point you simply accept things as they are, or leave, because it's not going to change. And if they don't permanently ban people for trading, then as I said before, I'll just trade AP too to catch up lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bip said:

I'll just trade AP too to catch up lol.

This mentality that makes the world literally worst.

It is same stigma with corrupt politics, criminals and other heinous crimes. "If everyone does it, I will do it also".

Normalizing Illegal stuff is way way sickening.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bip said:

You can post here. I never said you couldn't. I simply pointed out that if it doesnt interest you anymore, why even open the forums? Creating content is a completely different thing than what you do here, not the right  comparison.

I also never said I didn't like this thread. Why so bitter? You don't even like your class on Retail. At this point I don't even know what do you still like about any of the NCsoft games. LOL

And no, I don't need to be "happy" to give them $15 (and another $30 on top of that), I just need to enjoy the game enought to justify that. i wish things weer better, but this is NCsoft. I'ts been like this since I first played Aion back in 2009, and it's not going to change. If you really play their games since Lineage (I never touched it, never liked it), then you should know that by now.

Honestly? Ive reported a few bots and I just gave up on it. At this point you simply accept things as they are, or leave, because it's not going to change. And if they don't permanently ban people for trading, then as I said before, I'll just trade AP too to catch up lol.

If nobody expresses their dissent in anything that happens then no change will ever come.

I am playing retail, the class that I always played but I avoid things that are not compatible with my class. I do not stress it anymore and I do play other games too. This is aion, I still log into it and I have an opinion. As for classic I was there, I did play that and I saw how bad it was and stopped playing it actively, I only log here and there to check it, but the time I log to check it doesn't make me less valid on writing my opinion. I have a ton of friends who still play it actively and we speak on discord about it.

You also asked "why am I still here" as if somehow I need to justify my existence here to you. I am still playing the game though but this doesn't mean someone who stopped due to the situation cannot come in the forums to write what they want. It is not like I struggle to be here and take time and effort to spend 10~15 minutes on some posts.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites

And to clarify, I do not like retail as it is, but there are a few things I enjoy and I log for these few things that I enjoy. It is a 100% free game and I lose nothing to log on my char and do an event or an instance whenever I feel like. If I had to pay a subscription to play the game I wouldn't, because the things I enjoy in it do not justify a single penny. I can obviously afford it but I won't pay for such little service.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2021 at 3:12 PM, Saitamasensei said:

This mentality that makes the world literally worst.

It is same stigma with corrupt politics, criminals and other heinous crimes. "If everyone does it, I will do it also".

Normalizing Illegal stuff is way way sickening.

Yes, let's compare IRL crimes to pixels because if I AP trade in Aion then I'd steal money from health care IRL. No, actually I'd start robbing people. Aewesome comparison.

On 9/1/2021 at 3:37 PM, Arhangelos said:

If nobody expresses their dissent in anything that happens then no change will ever come.

I am playing retail, the class that I always played but I avoid things that are not compatible with my class. I do not stress it anymore and I do play other games too. This is aion, I still log into it and I have an opinion. As for classic I was there, I did play that and I saw how bad it was and stopped playing it actively, I only log here and there to check it, but the time I log to check it doesn't make me less valid on writing my opinion. I have a ton of friends who still play it actively and we speak on discord about it.

You also asked "why am I still here" as if somehow I need to justify my existence here to you. I am still playing the game though but this doesn't mean someone who stopped due to the situation cannot come in the forums to write what they want. It is not like I struggle to be here and take time and effort to spend 10~15 minutes on some posts.

Since 2009 it's been the same. Be my guest, though. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bip said:

Since 2009 it's been the same. Be my guest, though. :)

There have been tons of changes because of player feedback in NA, events changed, rewards changed. I am not going to continue arguing on whether I have the right to be here or not.

If nobody said a single word about AP trading, do you think it would have been an issue with NCWest that simply runs the game and doesn't monitor it?

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

There have been tons of changes because of player feedback in NA, events changed, rewards changed. I am not going to continue arguing on whether I have the right to be here or not.

If nobody said a single word about AP trading, do you think it would have been an issue with NCWest that simply runs the game and doesn't monitor it?

I never said you didn't had the "right" to be here or not. You said that.

A lot of people complained about the SR bans misshandling and the only answer we got was: "that was it about SR bans, suck it up". And again, we will never know if they were right or wrong about that too. It's their word against players'.

Are you really happy with events and rewards changes by feedback? If THAT is what bothers you about NCsoft, all right then. As I said, be my guest. Please continue. I find it entertaining or else I'd not be here commenting. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Demigo said:

Because they love the game. Like I do.

Which part do you love that bots and p2w haven't destroyed already? Gathering and crafted is taken over by farmers, drops are also being heavily provided by them. PvP is taken over by Ap traders and p2w people.

I also love the game and I log in to see the old areas, I do not pay for it though, it is free to login.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2021 at 3:45 AM, Bip said:

Yes, let's compare IRL crimes to pixels because if I AP trade in Aion then I'd steal money from health care IRL. No, actually I'd start robbing people. Aewesome comparison.

Ok, i bet your time is also in pixels.. I thought time is irreplaceable or maybe you are immortal.

We, mortals, had limited time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Which part do you love that bots and p2w haven't destroyed already? Gathering and crafted is taken over by farmers, drops are also being heavily provided by them. PvP is taken over by Ap traders and p2w people.

I also love the game and I log in to see the old areas, I do not pay for it though, it is free to login.

That's never been an issue for me. Even back in 09. The game is great and I still find awesome PvP. I'm not understanding the P2W mentality you think this game has. Buy Candy get Kinah. If you are referring to the pass, that is available to everyone. And even then, it really doesn't make that much of a difference. 3 or 4 crowns per pass and the rest is nothing but scrolls, titles, potion and emotes? HTF is that pay to win? I've had zero issue getting AP gear and find fun PvP everywhere in the abyss. I love the quests, the story, the PvP, the forum PvP and playing with my friends and then with my legion if my friends aren't on.

 

I don't see your issue here. Sounds to me you are nyerking just to nyerk. Boohoo, woe is me.

 

Edit: I also have zero issue gathering and crafting. I got balaur mats coming out of my wazoo. But then again, I'm out farming in the abyss most of the time or grinding mobs in Brusthonin. Regardless of the pass or candies, you still need to work for your items and gear. You clearly aren't putting in as much effort as others.

Edited by Demigo
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Which part do you love that bots and p2w haven't destroyed already? Gathering and crafted is taken over by farmers, drops are also being heavily provided by them. PvP is taken over by Ap traders and p2w people.

I mean this is crazy projection considering how bad all this stuff is on retail. Bots are literally 90% of the kinah coming into the economy and most actual loot is rmt'd on gross discords or bought with illicit kinah. Farmers can't even take over gathering and crafting  because there isn't any. Drops are relegated to instances and are mostly irrelevant and PvP is absolutely dominated by p2w garbage. I got my ulti randomly but plenty of people pay for that advantage and there have been a slew of recent events that were heavily luck/p2w with seriously powerful rewards tied to them (Heavenly Weapons). This statement might fly with people who haven't seen retail recently but I've played through all of 7.x right up to classic and it is rotten to the core. There's nothing wrong with enjoying it despite it's faults but classic's problems are tiny microscopic potatoes compared to retail's.

Also PvP isn't "taken over" by anyone. I have yet to run into someone I absolutely had no chance of killing and I have one piece of my 30e + accs and I PvP every single day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2021 at 6:17 AM, Saitamasensei said:

Ok, i bet your time is also in pixels.. I thought time is irreplaceable or maybe you are immortal.

We, mortals, had limited time.

I'll have some of whatever is that you are smoking. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fest-DN said:

I mean this is crazy projection considering how bad all this stuff is on retail. Bots are literally 90% of the kinah coming into the economy and most actual loot is rmt'd on gross discords or bought with illicit kinah. Farmers can't even take over gathering and crafting  because there isn't any. Drops are relegated to instances and are mostly irrelevant and PvP is absolutely dominated by p2w garbage. I got my ulti randomly but plenty of people pay for that advantage and there have been a slew of recent events that were heavily luck/p2w with seriously powerful rewards tied to them (Heavenly Weapons). This statement might fly with people who haven't seen retail recently but I've played through all of 7.x right up to classic and it is rotten to the core. There's nothing wrong with enjoying it despite it's faults but classic's problems are tiny microscopic potatoes compared to retail's.

Also PvP isn't "taken over" by anyone. I have yet to run into someone I absolutely had no chance of killing and I have one piece of my 30e + accs and I PvP every single day. 

The issue with retail is 7.x brought a myriad of RNG items that you can't get by playing and here and there they have made BCM sales events where p2w people got the exclusive items. Something that classic doesn't have yet. But classic has a more blatant cash shop from day 1, it won't be long until in later patches you will see all the niche items being sold in BCM like godstones, manastones, enchants etc.

This thread started as fun related to AP bans and now it is a retail vs classic. The main difference between classic and retail is that you do not need to pay a subcription to play an awful game at retail unlike classic which is a paid awful game about to get worse as the patches progress.

18 hours ago, Demigo said:

That's never been an issue for me. Even back in 09. The game is great and I still find awesome PvP. I'm not understanding the P2W mentality you think this game has. Buy Candy get Kinah. If you are referring to the pass, that is available to everyone. And even then, it really doesn't make that much of a difference. 3 or 4 crowns per pass and the rest is nothing but scrolls, titles, potion and emotes? HTF is that pay to win? I've had zero issue getting AP gear and find fun PvP everywhere in the abyss. I love the quests, the story, the PvP, the forum PvP and playing with my friends and then with my legion if my friends aren't on.

I don't see your issue here. Sounds to me you are nyerking just to nyerk. Boohoo, woe is me.

Edit: I also have zero issue gathering and crafting. I got balaur mats coming out of my wazoo. But then again, I'm out farming in the abyss most of the time or grinding mobs in Brusthonin. Regardless of the pass or candies, you still need to work for your items and gear. You clearly aren't putting in as much effort as others.

You are out of touch with reality in most posts and issues ever posted about he game. I envy people like you that have never been able to see the bigger picture and enjoy the few pixels their visibility allows them to see. You and I do not even have to interact in anything related to problems because to you there are no problems as long as you are living in the simulation of your own gameplay. The actual problems that you turn a blind eye on are OK since you chose to play a way that these won't affect you directly.

I am not putting any effort in classic anymore, my char has been level 34 or something since 3 weeks into Classic (2 weeks f2p and 1 week of my subscription), then I pretty much stopped everything when I saw the state of the game and the direction it was taking. The last 2 weeks of my 1st month sub, I hardly even logged in. I belong to those that didn't renew.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I learned from Aion and NC management is anything that runs by money will leading to nothing but ruined.
Another thing is you can't save or even stop stupid people from doing stupid stuff that will lead to their own deaths. You might able to save them today tomorrow and probably for few years but they will eventually kill themselves with their own stupidity. It's like natural selection it's like nature produced defective products and those defective will eliminate themselves. I'm aware that what I'm saying is very cruel but I can't deny this fact.

What I can tell is you need to think and stop believing what other people to tell you what to do. Stop believing deception that people using with words lying a lot but result and numbers don't. If you don't think and believe everything other people told you ,you will be like a defective product that will eliminate yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

You are out of touch with reality in most posts and issues ever posted about he game. I envy people like you that have never been able to see the bigger picture and enjoy the few pixels their visibility allows them to see. You and I do not even have to interact in anything related to problems because to you there are no problems as long as you are living in the simulation of your own gameplay. The actual problems that you turn a blind eye on are OK since you chose to play a way that these won't affect you directly.

I am not putting any effort in classic anymore, my char has been level 34 or something since 3 weeks into Classic (2 weeks f2p and 1 week of my subscription), then I pretty much stopped everything when I saw the state of the game and the direction it was taking. The last 2 weeks of my 1st month sub, I hardly even logged in. I belong to those that didn't renew.

I don't turn a blind eye to them at all. I've been dealing with NC for a long, long time and this has always been par for the course in the west. Bottom line is NC will always put their Korean player base first. That's how it has and always will be. I've just learned that if I want to be able to compete with AP traders and bot farmers then all I have to do is farm my butt off.  Whether it be killing Balaur in the abyss for mats, grinding guards for AP or farming in Brusthonin without the fear of being zerged. When I farm in the abyss I am never alone. I have buddies with me that come running to a fight if an elyos shows up. If I die, meh. It's no big deal. I just spawn at my kisk and get right back to it.

 

Yeah, it's boring sometimes, but if that's what I have to do to be able to compete against those exploiting the system so that I can have fun, then so be it. The payout is amazing. Question is, why are you wasting your time nyerking on the forums to devs that won't respond and WILL get to it eventually instead of grinding. You are the only one stopping yourself from enjoying the game.

 

You're only lvl 34 and are nyerking about the state of a game that you can't even fully enjoy yet because you would rather nyerk than play. How is the state of the game affecting you exactly at lvl 34? Are you serious? LOL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Demigo said:

I don't turn a blind eye to them at all. I've been dealing with NC for a long, long time and this has always been par for the course in the west. Bottom line is NC will always put their Korean player base first. That's how it has and always will be. I've just learned that if I want to be able to compete with AP traders and bot farmers then all I have to do is farm my butt off.  Whether it be killing Balaur in the abyss for mats, grinding guards for AP or farming in Brusthonin without the fear of being zerged. When I farm in the abyss I am never alone. I have buddies with me that come running to a fight if an elyos shows up. If I die, meh. It's no big deal. I just spawn at my kisk and get right back to it.

 

Yeah, it's boring sometimes, but if that's what I have to do to be able to compete against those exploiting the system so that I can have fun, then so be it. The payout is amazing. Question is, why are you wasting your time nyerking on the forums to devs that won't respond and WILL get to it eventually instead of grinding. You are the only one stopping yourself from enjoying the game.

 

You're only lvl 34 and are nyerking about the state of a game that you can't even fully enjoy yet because you would rather nyerk than play. How is the state of the game affecting you exactly at lvl 34? Are you serious? LOL.

I was going to reply to you but I can't really lower my frequencies so low. My char was 34 the first 3 weeks and then I quit it and that is it. I could have made a drawing, the game ever since only got more pathogens and I was right to soft quit it.

Read the first post and next time stop sh!tposting the threads out of their original reason.

And who the fk is complaining? I made a funny post about what will happen if they ban AP traders and simply told later into the other posts that I didn't like classic to the point I no longer "play" it (I just log here and there) where is the complaining? That I quit it?

Stop assuming things and stay on topic.

###

1 hour ago, Demigo said:

Question is, why are you wasting your time nyerking on the forums to devs that won't respond and WILL get to it eventually instead of grinding. You are the only one stopping yourself from enjoying the game.

I can reply to this question in 3 ways:

  1. The conversational reply: I am not grinding in a game that will die in a few months because of how it is being managed.
  2. The turn the tide reply: And if you enjoy the game why are you wasting your time in the forums in threads that talk about the state of classic? Did you come here to tell us you enjoy eating the t^rds they served you in classic? we are happy for you, in this case you could sht up and go play the game instead of bruising our bawlz
  3. The real reply: Question is...? This is where you stop, I owe you no explanation on why I play retail instead of classic and why I enter classic here and there and why I enter the forums. I am not your btch to give you reasons

...take whatever of the 3 replies suits you the best. They are all yours.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2021 at 3:23 AM, Arhangelos said:

My char was 34 the first 3 weeks and then I quit it and that is it.

This whole thread I've been here just lurking reading agreeing that even if you're not happy with the game, and are no longer playing it you still have a right to sit here and nyerk (even if it makes no sense, because almost 20 years of history show that NC doesn't care about you.) 

Then I read this. You keep talking about your level 34 character like it's a badge of honor to have been level 34 after 3 weeks. A lot of people were level 30 on the second day. As in June 24th.

I won't fault you for being a casual player, but you sit here acting like you're somehow better than everyone else who plays the game because you quit and they didn't. You're a nyerking casual, you were always going to quit because that's what casuals do. You fall behind, get frustrated because you fell behind, and then blame the company saying it's a "shit game" because the game doesn't cater to you when you play for like an hour a day. 

It takes like 20 hours to get level 35. You should not be proud of taking 3 weeks to hit 34. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MXJ said:

This whole thread I've been here just lurking reading agreeing that even if you're not happy with the game, and are no longer playing it you still have a right to sit here and nyerk (even if it makes no sense, because almost 20 years of history show that NC doesn't care about you.) 

Then I read this. You keep talking about your level 34 character like it's a badge of honor to have been level 34 after 3 weeks. A lot of people were level 30 on the second day. As in June 24th.

I won't fault you for being a casual player, but you sit here acting like you're somehow better than everyone else who plays the game because you quit and they didn't. You're a nyerking casual, you were always going to quit because that's what casuals do. You fall behind, get frustrated because you fell behind, and then blame the company saying it's a "shit game" because the game doesn't cater to you when you play for like an hour a day. 

It takes like 20 hours to get level 35. You should not be proud of taking 3 weeks to hit 34. 

You read way too much into it, I mentioned my char was 34 the first 3 weeks because that mental amoeba would think I cannot level all these months and would try to school me on how to level or what she did to level up and sh!tpost the thread into a new dimension. I mentioned it to show that I was active enough but quit when I saw where it was going to.

And I didn't quit because I fell behind, I quit before I would fall behind. I can afford to p2w too but I won't play a game for the sake of buying my wins. What is the point unless you are willing to spend 10k so you are the biggest whale and out-whale everyone else.

I never "bragged" about being 34 in the first 3 weeks. Relax and take a seat or take several seats because you seem to have missed a point or two.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...