Griffon in the Abyss

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Looking for a little shake-up in your Abyss Adventures? Starting tomorrow after maintenance, and lasting for a period of two weeks, all Daevas will be able to interact with the Lucky Griffon which can be found within Reshanta to receive a special buff to aid in the PvP combat.

This buff - called 'GM Wings' - will increase a Daeva's flight speed by 2%, as well as their total flight time by 2 minutes. The buff will last for a period of 10 minutes and is sure to shake up PvP for early September!

We hope you enjoy, and happy hunting!

Known Issue:
We are currently investigating an issue causing some players to be unable to claim the GM Wings buffs.

17 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Looking for a little shake-up in your Abyss Adventures? Starting tomorrow after maintenance, and lasting for a period of two weeks, all Daevas will be able to interact with the Lucky Griffon which can be found within Reshanta to receive a special buff to aid in the PvP combat.

This buff - called 'GM Wings' - will increase a Daeva's flight speed by 2%, as well as their total flight time by 2 minutes. The buff will last for a period of 10 minutes and is sure to shake up PvP for early September!

Why have you said nothing about AP trading its been long enough with nothing being done

I'm so glad we have this event instead of 1.5 I just bought 3 more months 

Like how can we NOT appreciate 2 whole minutes of flight time 

Screw content now we can fly around slightly faster for slightly longer its really gonna change the dynamics of this game 

1 minute ago, Spite said:

I'm so glad we have this event instead of 1.5 I just bought 3 more months 

Like how can we NOT appreciate 2 whole minutes of flight time 

Screw content now we can fly around slightly faster for slightly longer its really gonna change the dynamics of this game 

Yes more AP trading just wtf

Really? This is what you show up on the forums to talk about? We're all waiting on an update for what's going to happen with the AP traders to see if the game is worth staying with or not. It's been a long time without any sort of update, and coming here to give us a pvp event instead as if everything is fine feels like a slap in the face.

25 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Let's take a moment to point out the irony here...

Last 2 weeks players have been in an uproar about AP traders (that mostly take place in the abyss). Then in the last 2 days players are in an uproar about the AP traders now trading General/officer kills to get godstones ahead of legit players (also taking place in the abyss). Players been BEGGING for a response and action from NCwest....NCwest stays silent and ghosts the players...then BOOM... Here's an event that will make AP trading even easier then before! ENJOY! 

Who runs NCwest? Like for real, it's one trololol after another

I mean, I imagine they have looked into who the AP traders are and have come to the realization that, if they ban the AP Traders, they will lose like 40% of their income from Aion Classic HAHAHAHAHAH So they will do nothing of course.

cool kibblez thats gonna help kill the AP traders with full 40-50e I always wanted more flight speed to catch the teleport hackers too THIS IS THE BEST THING YALL HAVE EVER DONE! lol

Good job on making the aion discord hide the AP/Hackers wall of shame list yall are doing the best job ever!

Yep they remove pist they dont like as it says whats the truth and they dont like that.

@Kibbelzmaybe its better you just go hide again till next week maint update after all nothings going to be done about AP traders you just dont want to say it. 

sorry but you losing more and more players the servers are bleeding you come with an event thats only going to make AP trading worse but it says it all really

3 minutes ago, Avant said:

I mean, I imagine they have looked into who the AP traders are and have come to the realization that, if they ban the AP Traders, they will lose like 40% of their income from Aion Classic HAHAHAHAHAH So they will do nothing of course.

They've lost so many subscribers because of this, about to loose a ton more. I hope this was just a quick cash grab for them and not a long term income plan cause this game is about to die for good. 

YEET THE AP TRADERs OR LOOSE US ALL THEN LOOSE YOUR JOBS!

I went into Classic with optimism and was willing to hold out for changes -- but it seems like they're not coming. A big chunk of my legion has quit the game and I'm seriously considering doing the same. The inaction on policing players who are clearly hacking/AP trading/botting (if us players can CLEARLY see it from our end, I can only imagine how much easier it is to detect from your end of things) coupled with the numerous bad eggs within the community has really soured Classic. This really sucks -- Aion is a lot of fun and could have been a phenomenal game, even with all of the little flaws. Too bad. :c

When I started playing Aion classic I had some idea about what to expect with NCsoft, but now even I'm surprised about how poorly this game is being managed.  I still hope to come back but in the meantime I've cancelled my sub until 1.5 releases or the ap traders/hackers get banned.

11 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone. Thanks for sharing your concerns. I checked with the team and we do not yet have any additional info beyond our last post regarding AP-trading. We will be sure to provide an update when we have more information to share.

Hey @Kibbelz thanks for at least putting that much out, can you ask the support team WTF is going on though?

I have some submitted tickets with video evidence that are going on 2 weeks old now, when I go to see the views on the videos (They are locked videos viewable only through special URL I send with my support tickets) it shows 0 views! When I write to support asking why they still havn't viewed it and why the players in the videos are still breaking TOS I just get auto replies saying they will investigate the accounts.... I've heard from multiple ppl this a is common theme.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

@Kibbelz you just gave ap traders a much easier way to AP Trade??? What is going on here? 

1 minute ago, Alethos said:

And if you increase the time to 30 min or 1 hour of buff so people use it for something productive instead of going to die and ask for it again, wouldn't it be better?

Depends on where the Griffons are located.

My flight scrolls only last 5min,  so a 10min buff is nice.

Archived