Griffon in the Abyss

Arctic

11 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Looking for a little shake-up in your Abyss Adventures? Starting tomorrow after maintenance, and lasting for a period of two weeks, all Daevas will be able to interact with the Lucky Griffon which can be found within Reshanta to receive a special buff to aid in the PvP combat.

This buff - called 'GM Wings' - will increase a Daeva's flight speed by 2%, as well as their total flight time by 2 minutes. The buff will last for a period of 10 minutes and is sure to shake up PvP for early September!

We hope you enjoy, and happy hunting!

Flying Daeva begins. Seek out the Lucky Griffon in the Abyss!

this is so dissapointing  , I was actually hoping for a griffon to find in the abyss with loot, instead its a 2% flight speed NPC that devalues the effort of those with max flight speed already.

How does a 2% flight speed buff shake up PvP in the Abyss? A lot of people have max flight speed already anyways, and even for those who don't: 2% is nothing and doesn't matter.

Is this some sort of joke? NCWest the clown-company.

Yall can ban people for selling candys in SR but cant ban hackers since day 1 and ap traders who obv been doing it and are ranked on both sides

What team are you checking up on Kibblez it seems your the only team for ncsoft did you go and check with yourself

Kibblez: let me check with the team (checks with myself)

Kibblez: do anything about hacks or ap traders?

Kibblez: nah lets just give them flight speed for a few minutes 

You have alot of evidence of hackers botters and ap traders what investigation do yall need to do? lol

19 hours ago, Pho said:

Yall can ban people for selling candys in SR but cant ban hackers since day 1 and ap traders who obv been doing it and are ranked on both sides

What team are you checking up on Kibblez it seems your the only team for ncsoft did you go and check with yourself

Kibblez: let me check with the team (checks with myself)

Kibblez: do anything about hacks or ap traders?

Kibblez: nah lets just give them flight speed for a few minutes that'll stop working after 1 day

You have alot of evidence of hackers botters and ap traders what investigation do yall need to do? lol

Fixed it for you

I honestly think they're just throwing stuff our way to try and distract us with something in hopes that we'll forget about the AP trading, so they don't have to do anything about it. Kind of hard to ignore something that is literally breaking the game and making half the population quit tho.

On 9/1/2021 at 10:00 AM, Kibbelz said:

Known Issue:
We are currently investigating an issue causing some players to be unable to claim the GM Wings buffs.

Wait...

So, there is an event and it doesn't work?

And you guys have your hands on a perma ban button?

ROFL

Its taken weeks regarding the AP trading to do anything yet most the top AP traders are still in game? its impossible to miss the top AP traders, support tickets have been submitted, videos, and much more yet they are missed in the 1st ban wave for AP trading sorry something is very wrong here.

Archived