Forums

Israphel Support Boxes

7 hours ago, Elma said:

Can't merge them. Siel is horrid lag.

it lags due to all the bots and hackers the software they use does this, when you get big lag you know someone is around that's using 3rd party software they should not be. 

7 hours ago, 5s1A2E69-DN said:

it lags due to all the bots and hackers the software they use does this, when you get big lag you know someone is around that's using 3rd party software they should not be. 

It's not bots, it's due to too many toons within radar range at any one time, especially if they are from the other faction eg sieges.

21 hours ago, Pyromage-DN said:

Overcrowded Siel? What? We don't even hit 50% capacity anymore.. barely over 25% right now.

Overcrowded? Get off the Auction House. It's empty everywhere else for Elyos. Cause asmos are killing them.

22 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

To players leveling on Israphel:

While some Daevas have charged ahead since Classic's release, others are still pushing to progress toward the game's end-game content. To help improve the experience of Israphel players prior to the game's next major content release, we intend to soon distribute support boxes to all players on the server. The distribution will begin with all players receiving a level one support box which contains XP Boost Charms, Scrolls, and an additional Support Box.

Each box (including the level one box) will contain an additional support box inside of it - offering boosts applicable to players who have reached level 25, 30, 40, and 45 - with more powerful contents in each progressive box. All of these contents are consumable, so make sure you don't forget to continue using them as you ascend through the ranks!

We hope these support boxes are a welcome source of aid those in need as they progress towards the end of their current leveling journey!

How about you also give the box to Siel where we also want to level alts? No one is moving to Israphel over some boxes... And the boxes should've been given during Exp week

11 minutes ago, Illyriah said:

Overcrowded? Get off the Auction House. It's empty everywhere else for Elyos. Cause asmos are killing them.

How about you also give the box to Siel where we also want to level alts? No one is moving to Israphel over some boxes... And the boxes should've been given during Exp week

It's not about leveling alts on Siel, it's about leveling mains on IS.

Edited by Alvie
6 hours ago, Alvie said:

It's not about leveling alts on Siel, it's about leveling mains on IS.

While they're still leveling mains, we've got pretty much nothing to do if you can get a group to pvp (going out solo in the abyss is just giving away free ap). So yeah, let us level alts.

1 hour ago, Illyriah said:

While they're still leveling mains, we've got pretty much nothing to do if you can get a group to pvp (going out solo in the abyss is just giving away free ap). So yeah, let us level alts.

Yeah I know, it's a real nyerk when you have finished getting all your 50e set.

Well, yesterday I leveled a new daeva to see how many people would come after the boxes. There was ONE person. ONE. Total failure.

Level 50s are using the boxes because of DC/Adma scrolls. Sincerely I think it's the best use of boxes now that I saw.

2 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

i Created a toon too see what is the boxes lol 20% bonus Experience,if they really want to save this game and servers they going to need to do a whole lot better but i wouldnt hold my breath.

"Save the game" from what, Trolls?

The upcoming 1.5 patch is mostly L46+ new content. There are not enough mains on IS at L46+ compared to Siel.

5 minutes ago, Alvie said:

"Save the game" from what, Trolls?

The upcoming 1.5 patch is mostly L46+ new content. There are not enough mains on IS at L46+ compared to Siel.

Hence ... the merge

It's common sense to create a larger server with more opportunity for players to play the game together than to exist on a dead server where no matter how many boons and gifts you get, there are still no players to group with or to enjoy the group content with.

I play on Siel, and a lot of players 50+ have already left (waiting for 1.5) or started leveling alts.  Even leveling alts, there are still continuous LFG's for Fire Temple and Steel Rake, still lots of players making their way through that painful 40-50 grind.

I agree with the level 50 characters that are waiting for content that the XP events don't really do much for them other than give them a boost on working on their crafting, which most of them are already 399 or 449 on.

What they need is content, what leveling players need is XP.  I love the classic experience, the game in its original iteration, candies or NCSoft or not, is still one of the best games ever released.  But the grind is real, and leveling and XP curve is real.  I don't want leveling at the speed of a fast track server or the dumbed down version of liquid leveling in retail right now, but XP boosts, events, charms and amulets are useful for sub 50's.

It would be easy enough to have an XP event and an AP event, to give Amulets that had level caps on them.  Hell, one of the most anticipatory things from back in 2009 were the double XP weekends, which they had every other weekend.  You know as well as I do that many people were planning their weekends, their work and school schedules and their social time around those double XP weekends.  They hype was real.

I have faith that the AP traders and hackers will be banned or punished.  Slow a process as it may be, I think it'll happen.  In the meantime, I think it would be a win/win/win/win to release 1.5 with an AP and XP event and merge the servers.  Sure, IS players would lose their names, and names are a big thing in MMO's most certainly ... but it would be a small loss in compared to being able to find groups every day and every night, to have people to level with, players to rift with and PvP with in the Abyss, and of course ... to run Dredge with. 

On 9/1/2021 at 9:43 AM, Kibbelz said:

To players leveling on Israphel:

While some Daevas have charged ahead since Classic's release, others are still pushing to progress toward the game's end-game content. To help improve the experience of Israphel players prior to the game's next major content release, we intend to soon distribute support boxes to all players on the server. The distribution will begin with all players receiving a level one support box which contains XP Boost Charms, Scrolls, and an additional Support Box.

Each box (including the level one box) will contain an additional support box inside of it - offering boosts applicable to players who have reached level 25, 30, 40, and 45 - with more powerful contents in each progressive box. All of these contents are consumable, so make sure you don't forget to continue using them as you ascend through the ranks!

We hope these support boxes are a welcome source of aid those in need as they progress towards the end of their current leveling journey!

i didnt recieve any sir

i created another character but i didnt have support box

and my other character stock in one place i cant go anywhere

3 hours ago, Coldblood said:

i didnt recieve any sir

Is your toon on Isra, it's an Asmo AND got it to Pandaeomonium? 

On 9/4/2021 at 10:48 PM, Coldblood said:

i didnt recieve any sir

I got one, L10 Elyos Chanter on IS