Weekly Server Maintenance - September 1, 2021

Arctic

12 minutes ago, Kybele said:

I think ap traders still dont have +15 50e.

1.5 comes when all ap traders got +15 50e for dredgion.

AP is still  hard to find, else you would see a whole raft of toons in the Abyss Rankings window.

Hopefully with 1.5 that will be addresses by Dredge and fort instances.

The problem is game design too Abyss mobs give so little AP its disgusting im all for grinding but really 64 AP per kill for guards is just ridiculous should be at least 150 and not drop with level and rank.

I know people want a classic experience but we really need AP amulets and AP events between losing forts and asmo zergs it is nearly impossible too grind some AP lately.

Already cancelled my siels aura sub and wont buy any Quna theres just zero other ways to get AP apart from cheating and its killing the game for legit players,Try grind a fort and see how many people are there not counting how many times you die to a asmo zerg.And the rifting situation is not much better kill bots purples come and dead rare to get any pvp with ppl actively seeking it.

May I get the click through UI fixed and Macro simple macros fixed to actually function. Not easy anymore for hand surgery that is 20+yrs to click every button all the time. Last, please get UI quit removing my macro hotkeys off the hotbar after logging out. Thank you for 50% xp fun~!

10 hours ago, Kibbelz said:
  • Commander Bakarma will reset if he leaves the proper fight area. This is to avoid exploitation.

@Kibbelz

Would it be possible to state what the "proper fight area" is.
- Do we have to kill it in the center area where Bakarma is patrolling?
- Can we still lure it upwards and use line of sight method?
- I've seen a patch in korea that had a certain aura where to kill it, but that came with nerfs to the boss as well.

Would like to now what we are getting, instead of having to figure it out myself completely.

Thanks

yall we wont be getting 1.5 until IS gets lvls up thats why they give the boxes which is stupid coz people on IS have no people to party with on instances, but ncsoft does not want to merge, why? ap? exp? i mean they could do way better here than there alone... 

7 minutes ago, Useless said:

yall we wont be getting 1.5 until IS gets lvls up thats why they give the boxes which is stupid coz people on IS have no people to party with on instances, but ncsoft does not want to merge, why? ap? exp? i mean they could do way better here than there alone... 

So, what you're saying, is that we're never getting 1.5. OK.

4 hours ago, Alvie said:

AP is still  hard to find, else you would see a whole raft of toons in the Abyss Rankings window.

Hopefully with 1.5 that will be addresses by Dredge and fort instances.

Wrong Again Alvie!

1.5 is Dark Poeta and Dredgion

1.7 is Fort Instances which is 3+ months away from 1.5.

Just now, Chintsuzai said:

Its funny that we get fixes from Korean Patches 1.5 or later but not actually 1.5  what the actual nyerk is wrong with u ? 

The bakarma hot fix patch was actually included in the later patch in korea, but NCwest is implimenting this fix earlier than scheduled as a stop gap measure. They simply don't have the resources to patch it to 1.5 atm lol. There's been so much stuff ups since classic launch, and they're now being gun shy.

1 minute ago, Airashi said:

The bakarma hot fix patch was actually included in the later patch in korea, but NCwest is implimenting this fix earlier than scheduled as a stop gap measure. They simply don't have the resources to patch it to 1.5 atm lol. There's been so much stuff ups since classic launch, and they're now being gun shy.

Nice that they think about it...but given there are more severe issues than bakarma being killed in lava i dont get their priorities.

8 minutes ago, Chintsuzai said:

Nice that they think about it...but given there are more severe issues than bakarma being killed in lava i dont get their priorities.

Because the bakarma hotfix  was provided by NCsoft korea and handed to the NCwest team on a platter. All they needed to do is apply it, ez pz. Even the 1-man team at NCwest can do this. Things like banning AP traders and SR exploiters require more resources and effort. Since the NCwest team are incompetent and have no clue on the game unless they're spoonfed by NCsoft Korea, nothing gets done. That's why they royally stuffed up the SR bans, because they tried to do something and got it horribly wrong hence are now staying low.

NCwest's plan of attack is to stay low and ignore/deflect the AP trading issue until the playerbase 'forget', then dangle out the carrot with the 1.5 patch release to rake in the money again. Rinse and repeat.

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Makisekurisu said:

@Kibbelz i'm disappointed with you, you forgot to mention the new outfit we getting today, which is a super good one ! 

It was not in the notes I was given for maintenance, so I've gone ahead and added it for better visibility. However I'm quite happy to see that not only did it make it into the build, but also that you like it! :D

1 hour ago, Emiya said:

Everyone should just unsub till they fix everything......then watch the game die cause they wont.

Or they could just not read the forums and play as usual.

I am not going to unsub and I think your suggestion is absurd.

22 hours ago, Makisekurisu said:

@Kibbelz i'm disappointed with you, you forgot to mention the new outfit we getting today, which is a super good one ! 

unknown.png

sometimes I still get shocked on how the old aion character design used to be ugly compared to post 5.x sprites (btw I know they were spetacular for the time the game was released)

Archived