Weekly Server Maintenance - September 1, 2021

Arctic

Hello, I have been in this game for many years and these last steps and events have left a lot to be desired.
When a company is committed to its users, it must comply, this is the case everywhere in the world (if they are considered serious entities) ... we expect the same from you and from your seriousness.
We still waiting.

9 minutes ago, Haitz said:

Just give it some time guys, they will eventually give them out. We all know they do things late all the time.

It is not about giving them time or they will eventually send it... It is about being responsive and caring about your customers... That is the part that NCSoft lacks bigtime and soon every single door will be shut to their face... Can't wait to see that...

2 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

🗡⚔ B*tch better have my Ulti

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rxi0fno9pksyamfkf5

I don’t understand your claims, guys, yes they did say it will be delivered by September the first, BUT DID THEY MENTION IT WILL BE IN 2021 ? Nope. So chill out guys because NCSoft never fail their promises.

Really, it's been shameful what you're doing with AION RETAIL. It's an immeasurable lack of commitment to the players. The game has nothing new, weak and meaningless events (this new xp and cubics event is easier to do on the ingg or gelk map). Does the staff of this game really know what goes on inside the game? WE'RE OUTRAGED!!

On 9/1/2021 at 3:55 AM, Kibbelz said:

Transformation promotion rewards will be sent out before the end of the day on 9/1

You should never give exact promises like this. You could have said "the rewards will be sent out after the maintenance of 1st Sept and within the week".

Cut yourself some slack because broken promises make the game feel less professional.

50 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I don’t understand your claims, guys, yes they did say it will be delivered by September the first, BUT DID THEY MENTION IT WILL BE IN 2021 ? Nope. So chill out guys because NCSoft never fail their promises.

They actually did, lol:

Prizes (Prime Runestone Selection Box and Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box) will be delivered on 9/1/2021.

:C

Archived