Lucky Griffon Buff Broke after just 1 day...

Rag-DN

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

@Kibbelz  @Loki 

The Event buff stopped working sometime over night. If you go to the NPC and try to use it, it doesn't buff us anymore (At least on Siel Asmo Side). Can anyone confirm if it's broken on the Eloys side or on the other server?

That field of view seems suspect

but can also say the buff doesn't work.

@Kibbelz We see you or someone else is online, a few threads just got deleted and comments as well...  So can you PLEASE at least give us an update on WHY OUR BUFF ISN"T WORKING FOR ASMOS ON SIEL SERVER?  It's been broken for over half a day now, giving the eloys a huge advantage in PVP/PVE. Basically asmos are just avoiding the abyss completely right now cause of it, be great if we had a fair playing ground BEFORE siege starts.... 

10 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

@Kibbelz We see you or someone else is online, a few threads just got deleted and comments as well...  So can you PLEASE at least give us an update on WHY OUR BUFF ISN"T WORKING FOR ASMOS ON SIEL SERVER?  It's been broken for over half a day now, giving the eloys a huge advantage in PVP/PVE. Basically asmos are just avoiding the abyss completely right now cause of it, be great if we had a fair playing ground BEFORE siege starts.... 

I mean, let's not call it a huge advantage. A little annoying at best. 

41 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

When you don't have max flight speed but your opponent does, that's a huge advantage.

I guess the question NCwest asks themselves  is will it hurt the AP traders and if the answer is no then this is working as intended. Because all the AP trader videos I have seen it the AP traders being grounded so it is okay to have discrepancies in flight time/speed between factions. 

Try submitting a bug report to support.

I started one wednesday night when it broke on IS-E, they got back to me this morning saying they wanted video proof and/or in depth screenshots.

My bug report has since been sent to whatever department comes next along with a 20 second clip of me clicking the griffon with no buff being applied.

I mean maybe you can even get some bonus points by catching someone hacking or AP trading in the background or something.

Might as well put all this negative energy from the forums to good use, right?

52 minutes ago, Hirojin said:

Try submitting a bug report to support.

I started one wednesday night when it broke on IS-E, they got back to me this morning saying they wanted video proof and/or in depth screenshots.

My bug report has since been sent to whatever department comes next along with a 20 second clip of me clicking the griffon with no buff being applied.

I mean maybe you can even get some bonus points by catching someone hacking or AP trading in the background or something.

Might as well put all this negative energy from the forums to good use, right?

Already did that yesterday..first response basically said it was working as intended.... 2nd time they asked for video proof, which was attached to first response so I re-linked and submitted it. Then they said they'd pass it along to another department.... 

43 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Already did that yesterday..first response basically said it was working as intended.... 2nd time they asked for video proof, which was attached to first response so I re-linked and submitted it. Then they said they'd pass it along to another department.... 

Yup, so it should be fixed any day now ...

Lol lucky the buff is sh1t otherwise there would be a major uproar. This doesn't detract from the fact that it is another stuff up from ncwest, that is once again coupled with incompetence (claiming working as intended) and deflection (asking for evidence that is already provided and kicking the can down the road i.e passing onto another imaginary department).

I got a feeling that NCwest is out of the office until Tuesday or later.... so basically we're looking at a whole week were a single faction on one server doesn't get the buff while everyone else does....  Free AP Wind Serum surveys incoming next week? 

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

I got a feeling that NCwest is out of the office until Tuesday or later.... so basically we're looking at a whole week were a single faction on one server doesn't get the buff while everyone else does....  Free AP Wind Serum surveys incoming next week? 

Elyos doesn't work either, so it's both factions.

18 minutes ago, Fappachino said:

Logged on yesterday and the flight buff worked.  Starting to think that the buff is limited to a certain amount of times you can use it per day, which should've been specified in the patch notes if this was NC's intent.

Haven't been able to use it on elyos side since Thursday night, so it's been a day and a half that I haven't been able to. The NPC is definitely wonky. None of my friends have been able to use it either.

24 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Loki .... Still broken btw. Really would be great if we could get some confirmation you guys at least know it's broken, we know you're busy but come on!

I just tried it, the buff works fine for me at Teminon Landing.

Mind you, at any given time there are less than 10% of the online Elyos in Reshanta, so it's not a big deal.

Archived