NC really are soft to hackers and ap traders

Zena

So it's been a month without any actions against, ap traders and hackers. The server is at a standstill on verge of collapsing. The player base has decreased drastically like the North Pole with it's ice melting at a rapid phase. So basically what I'm saying is, if they don't act soon enough there will be nothing left for them. I myself am boycotting anything that NCSOFT releases in the future. 

20 minutes ago, Zena said:

So it's been a month without any actions against, ap traders and hackers. The server is at a standstill on verge of collapsing. The player base has decreased drastically like the North Pole with it's ice melting at a rapid phase. So basically what I'm saying is, if they don't act soon enough there will be nothing left for them. I myself am boycotting anything that NCSOFT releases in the future. 

They're already feeling the squeeze, they just announced this last quarter they saw a drop of 19% of revenue from Aion.... a very dramatic  drop that has several investors concerned. Gotta remember the USA is their 2nd largest market that makes up more then double of any other region with the exception of Korea which is their number 1 market. Aion also accounts for over 30% of their revenue total. Another fun fact, is the NA/South America audience which uses NCwest makes up 20% of their total customer base which is a huge slice of the pie....

STOP GIVING NCWEST YOUR $$$$ UNTIL THINGS CHANGE!  

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

They're already feeling the squeeze, they just announced this last quarter they saw a drop of 19% of revenue from Aion.... a very dramatic  drop that has several investors concerned. Gotta remember the USA is their 2nd largest market that makes up more then double of any other region with the exception of Korea which is their number 1 market. Aion also accounts for over 30% of their revenue total. Another fun fact, is the NA/South America audience which uses NCwest makes up 20% of their total customer base which is a huge slice of the pie....

While im still playing i refuse to give them anymore money and i was a good customer both now and previously in Retail.Im tired of hackers cheaters and AP traders.

They do nothing to help legit players get more Abyss points,i dont condone Traders but who can blame them i grind my butt off on guards getting a pathetic 70 ap per kill which is around 24 mobs and one rank1 kill equals 1700 ap ,they should of reduced the AP requirements for gear and increased greatly what mobs in the abyss give.

These are the same complaints from 12 years ago crappy amounts of AP from abyss mobs,and to grind 1 Elite item is 1000 kills not counting your rank drops as level up so maybe more plus the weapon is 150k+.

We need AP events and increases on AP from abyss AP amulets that are buyable and tradeable,heck even relics should be sellable and account tradeable but alas this company refuses to listen while they bleed paying players.

Dont think they care either i asked support for help with something and they refused so even people spending decent amounts are ignored.I shouldnt of come back after 5 years when i quit retail over the same cash grab tactics and poor customer service and relations.

4 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

While im still playing i refuse to give them anymore money and i was a good customer both now and previously in Retail.Im tired of hackers cheaters and AP traders.

They do nothing to help legit players get more Abyss points,i dont condone Traders but who can blame them i grind my butt off on guards getting a pathetic 70 ap per kill which is around 24 mobs and one rank1 kill equals 1700 ap ,they should of reduced the AP requirements for gear and increased greatly what mobs in the abyss give.

These are the same complaints from 12 years ago crappy amounts of AP from abyss mobs,and to grind 1 Elite item is 1000 kills not counting your rank drops as level up so maybe more plus the weapon is 150k+.

We need AP events and increases on AP from abyss AP amulets that are buyable and tradeable,heck even relics should be sellable and account tradeable but alas this company refuses to listen while they bleed paying players.

Dont think they care either i asked support for help with something and they refused so even people spending decent amounts are ignored.I shouldnt of come back after 5 years when i quit retail over the same cash grab tactics and poor customer service and relations.

Last week through PVP and guard farming I was able to farm 117k AP and that was without even hardcore PVPing or Guard farming. Just maybe an  hour a day of each and I didn't even gain AP on a few different days. Heck just in the last 24 hours I've grinded out 12.2k AP just guard farming and a small amount of PVPing. It's not that horrible of a grind. These players that are AP trading are just LAZY and exploiters.  Just farming guards for about 45 minutes a day you could get a full set of 30 fabled PVP armor in about 28 days. This is a Korean GRIND MMO. You gotta be willing to GRIND. 

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

Last week through PVP and guard farming I was able to farm 117k AP and that was without even hardcore PVPing or Guard farming. Just maybe an  hour a day of each and I didn't even gain AP on a few different days. Heck just in the last 24 hours I've grinded out 12.2k AP just guard farming and a small amount of PVPing. It's not that horrible of a grind. These players that are AP trading are just LAZY and exploiters.  Just farming guards for about 45 minutes a day you could get a full set of 30 fabled PVP armor in about 28 days. This is a Korean GRIND MMO. You gotta be willing to GRIND. 

Only 2 ppl can farm one fortress at same time. Your solution can work when servers population drop to around 100 players.

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

Id love to know where you farm then cause guards give 70 AP a kill which diminishes with rank and say you can kill 2 per minute in ideal conditions no ganks or other people thats 140AP a minute so in a hour thats 8400 AP so if you only do 1 hour  per day thats still only 58800 per week hardly enough to get a full set in 28 days at all.

4 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

Id love to know where you farm then cause guards give 70 AP a kill which diminishes with rank and say you can kill 2 per minute in ideal conditions no ganks or other people thats 140AP a minute so in a hour thats 8400 AP so if you only do 1 hour  per day thats still only 58800 per week hardly enough to get a full set in 28 days at all.

If you have good dps you can lock down all the gaurds around a fort and gain over 2k AP every 5 minutes. Even when I was down to a Rank 2 and I was able to farm over 1.2k every 5 minutes.  That's 24k per hour. 30e full set is around 229k.     229k/24k = 9.5 hours. Yes I know you can't get every guard every time and you do get interrupted but I am saying its achievable this patch without dredge.

I’m yet to understand why you guys care so much about this game pvp. If you want to pvp, go play a pvp focused mmo that the devs care for pvp.

I started playing WoW on Shadowlands patch and it has a very descent pvp system and yet people are mass quitting for FFIV because they are not happy with the devs stupid ideas. What did blizzard do? They listened to the players and are releasing 9.1.5 with lots of things the playerbase wanted. When will this happen to any Korean game? NEVER! Why? Because Korean devs are not involved with western releases. All western patches are just copy and paste of Korean servers.

Did you know that you can do pvp arenas/battlegrounds all they long in WoW? All day long, nonstop. Here we’ll have dredgion with 6hs cooldown that if you get against ap traders it’s a garanteed loss.

Seriously man, just unsub and go play something that suits you better. I’m loving Aion classic because I care 0 for pvp. The only time I had fun with Aion’s pvp was on 4.x when I bought a lot of BM and had fair pvp fights.

Oh, before I forget, there are 0 American people involved in Aion administration, there are all Koreans forcused in Korean servers, including Kibbels. They are right now probably seeing Rag’s last yt video with subtitles and laughing very hard. 

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

If you have good dps you can lock down all the gaurds around a fort and gain over 2k AP every 5 minutes. Even when I was down to a Rank 2 and I was able to farm over 1.2k every 5 minutes.  That's 24k per hour. 30e full set is around 229k.     229k/24k = 9.5 hours. Yes I know you can't get every guard every time and you do get interrupted but I am saying its achievable this patch without dredge.

That is never going to happen for a start people always farming forts.Secondly your maths for the abyss items is way out.

Chest is 140k AP,Legs are 105k ap all other items are 70400.Not counting all your accessorys plus a weapon.Not sure why you making it out to be so easy cause it isnt and i farm often at sulfur and its always busy busy.

31 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

That is never going to happen for a start people always farming forts.Secondly your maths for the abyss items is way out.

Chest is 140k AP,Legs are 105k ap all other items are 70400.Not counting all your accessorys plus a weapon.Not sure why you making it out to be so easy cause it isnt and i farm often at sulfur and its always busy busy.

My bad I was looking at an outdated price from a later patch for the PVP gear. As for never going to happen? LOL I know several people that already have done it! I myself have all the accessories minus the belt already. You also have to remember we have blood crusade daily/weeklies that help as well.  I'm just trying to point out, that AP trading is not the only method to achieve PVP gear, and it should be competitive and difficult to obtain.  If you want easy mode, go play a private server that starts  you off with full PVP gear and a stack of 1k of every manastone. Stop ruining retail.

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

My bad I was looking at an outdated price from a later patch for the PVP gear. As for never going to happen? LOL I know several people that already have done it! I myself have all the accessories minus the belt already. You also have to remember we have blood crusade daily/weeklies that help as well.  I'm just trying to point out, that AP trading is not the only method to achieve PVP gear, and it should be competitive and difficult to obtain.  If you want easy mode, go play a private server that starts  you off with full PVP gear and a stack of 1k of every manastone. Stop ruining retail.

I farmed lower abyss during my stay at Lv45 for 3weeks and obtained all attack 30ap acce and weapon and I played like 1-2 kisk per day.

I believe Digz and Gongx obtain their full set including PvP armors in less than 3 weeks to 1 month. (They are my classmate in farming in east/west siel guards)

9 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

They're already feeling the squeeze, they just announced this last quarter they saw a drop of 19% of revenue from Aion.... a very dramatic  drop that has several investors concerned.

Haha, that serves them right! That being said, they're probably going to be even more hesistant investigating the AP traders now, as it going to hit them further financially. People are also hitting charge backs to scam back the company that scammed them.

1 hour ago, Airashi said:

People are also hitting charge backs to scam back the company that scammed them.

The quitting community (due to AP trading,bot, hax) might do this. They do not care what happens to their character/account anymore because they are fed up on what the management is doing and will not return to NCsoft.

8 hours ago, Airashi said:

Haha, that serves them right! That being said, they're probably going to be even more hesistant investigating the AP traders now, as it going to hit them further financially. People are also hitting charge backs to scam back the company that scammed them.

See this is a very widely spread rumor among the community that they don't ban AP traders because they think they often times spend a lot of $ on the game, but a quick google search shows that a lot of them that AP traded are selling these fully decked out accounts. So odds are they just bought a ton of candy, bought the season pass on 1 or 2 toons to get enchant stones. Then never spent another $ on the game. Also most of them buy kinah from botters instead of the candy method. So realistically NCwest is only making around $45/month off of these players and they only stay for one or two then sell the account and leave. That's way less then what they'd make from all the people cancelling subs and monthly deava pass that would of stayed for much longer. Their loosing more income from not banning these players.

Yep just saw Onaho AP trader (elyos-Siel) just now so I can 100% say he has not been banned and his gear appeared top of the line still. So ZERO action has been taken from what I can tell. 

The crazy thing is while farming guards this morning was attacked by Teemomeow, which is another AP trader and last night Juu was holding the door in the fort attack. Both identified AP traders by video evidence. To anybody who thinks AP traders are not negatively effecting the game they are dead wrong. They are actively limiting competition and actively hurting the game and NCsoft's profits.

@KibbelzHow can this still be ongoing? Video evidence, yet they are still around in their pvp gear essentially griefing paying customers?

23 hours ago, Zena said:

Why boycott, when you can sign a petition that ncsoft failed to abide by their own ToS. Which means $$$$$$ money back for the players who bought subs and quna. 

So the real question is it worth it NCSOFT? or GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT

3 hours ago, Darob said:

Yep just saw Onaho AP trader (elyos-Siel) just now so I can 100% say he has not been banned and his gear appeared top of the line still. So ZERO action has been taken from what I can tell. 

The crazy thing is while farming guards this morning was attacked by Teemomeow, which is another AP trader and last night Juu was holding the door in the fort attack. Both identified AP traders by video evidence. To anybody who thinks AP traders are not negatively effecting the game they are dead wrong. They are actively limiting competition and actively hurting the game and NCsoft's profits.

@KibbelzHow can this still be ongoing? Video evidence, yet they are still around in their pvp gear essentially griefing paying customers?

They don't want us naming and shaming the exploiters, AP traders , hackers which is whatever but do they understand that they are shaming us cuz we can't compete on that level? 

On 9/3/2021 at 8:42 PM, Rag-DN said:

would love to know who the several investors that are concerned are would love to find them and email to come look at this forum. 

Archived