so i got bored and ran numbers. yeah.....

Buttershotz

Gain   Loss                                          Solo x10                Duo x10                Loss per 10 kills

General – 4890 – 1662                                    48,900                  36,675                  16,620

5 star – 4446 – 1511                                        44,460                  33,345                  15,110

4 star – 2964 – 741                                          29,640                  22,230                  7,410

3 star – 2577 – 644                                          25,770                  19,327                  6,440

2 star – 2241 – 560                                          22,410                  16,807                  5,600

1 star – 1868 – 467                                          18,680                  14,010                  4,670

Rank 1 – 1245 – 311                                        12,450                  9,337                    3,110

Rank 2 – 1038 – 259                                        10,380                  7,785                    2,590

Rank 3 – 865 – 216                                           8,650                    6,487                    2,160

Rank 4 – 721 – 180                                           7,210                    5,407                    1,800

Rank 5 – 627 – 156                                           6,270                    4,702                    1,560

Rank 6 – 546 – 136                                           5,460                    4,095                    1,360

Rank 7 – 475 – 118                                           4,750                    3,562                    1,180

Rank 8 – 414 – 103                                           4,140                    3,105                    1,030

Rank 9 – 300 – 90                                             3,000                    2,250                    900

I only went to general at this point cuz we’ve only seen a general at this point of time on classic!

Lower Fort Non Elite NPC’s give 48 AP per kill, Elite’s Give 80’s AP per kill

Upper Fort Non Elite NPC’s give ??? per kill , Elite’s Give ??? per kill.  ( wouldn’t know the AP on these )

Divine Non Elites Give ??? per kill , Elite’s Give ??? per kill.  ( wouldn’t know the AP on these )

Highest mob ive found that gave AP was 22AP per kill. On average from what ive personally found

for mobs ranged between 6-22 AP per kill. Im sure they're other mobs that give more AP but

Who knows at this point.

Non 30E gear 381,400 AP 0 medals                acc 330,000 AP 0 medals = 711,400AP

30E gear 457,400 AP 31 silver medals           457,400AP & or 787,400AP 31 silver medals with non 30E acc

40E gear 1,036,700 AP 174 silver medals      acc 558,300 AP 95 silver medals = 1,595,000 AP & 269 silver medals

50E gear 1,998,100 AP 202 gold medals        acc 1,076,000 AP 111 gold medals = 3,074,100 AP & 313 gold medals

The average player plays roughly 5-10hrs / day. Whether that be in the abyss , PVE land , or rifting who knows. To hard to tell what everyone does. I can sure tell you this:

Mob farming for 8-22ap per kill. 8 hrs / day will net you roughly 8-11k AP. That if youre persistent on that farm

Lower Fort Guards. Non Elites. 4800-30,000 AP / day  +/-  ( depending on how persistent you are )

Upper Fort Guards. Non Elites. ??? No Data on this.

Divine Guards. No Data

AP trading. The shocking part which pisses me off the most!!!

Capped at 5 or 10 kills per hour, per same player.  If more then 1 player is involved on the same faction the AP will increase. So double that per hour( look at the data on the top. )

The chart don’t lie. The AP might be off just a lil that’s why its +/-

This is whats wrong with the AP system at this point of time and why people are AP trading.  Why struggling grinding on guards for hours on end when you can go and AP trade for 5 -7 days and be in full 40-50E. This right here is whats pushing players away.

Now we have players advertising officer quests for money. Like seriously.  IF A BAN WAVE DOESN’T HAPPEN IN THE NEXT WEEK or 2 you wont have a classic aion once the end of September rolls around. It will be a quick money grab by NCwest and that’s it. Which pisses me off even more.

Ive said my 2 cents and my opinion about the dilemma thats plaguing classic aion . The rest is on the community and the so called NCwest shit show.

f7194c8bf327f739f79f6dc8401cc747.jpg

game is lost, i have 24 days left on my siel aura and i and others from legion decided that today was the day to quit, you can run instances over and over and the chance of getting your weapon is terribly low and if loot rights do pop up there's no way to outbid the whales who are spending upwards of a 100M kinah and over, that's literally $100 cash money value, sry but a digital weapon isn't worth $100 in my opinion, on the other side you have the cheaters who aren't receiving any form of actual punishment, ncsoft needs to start dealing permanent bans but they won't because they want the player to come back and keep investing time and money

next on the list is the evidence of selling officer quests, seriously, just blows my mind the state of this game, it could have been soooo good but after 2.5 months in i don't see the game improving, cheating is only going to get worse in dredge as mrzzzfish will be speed hacking around everywhere with no punishment and it seems like the gm/devs don't give a shit, even with dark poeta possibly coming around the corner just think how swarmed the abyss is gonna be and even more so with cheaters, that is just not worth my time and frustration especially when you will get killed by those that the community knows are cheaters and ap traders

was fun but i'm heading back to other games, peace

I love Aion but I had a feeling it wouldn't last so I only paid monthly. My sub ran out a week ago and I haven't logged in for a few days. I've never played an MMO that had rampant cheating and no dev support before. This experience has made me appreciate games I used to dislike (FF14) because at least their community and developers care about the game.

Nice attempt at math; however, your information is incorrect. The gains and loss amount are not correct. You're not accounting for rank differentials and zone multipliers either. The amount of AP you stated you gain from guards is also incorrect. 

Rank differential means--as you go higher rank, the less AP you earn from a lower rank. Inversely, if a high rank dies to a lower rank, their AP loss will increase. I.E. a Rank 9 player kills a general, the general will lose even more than if they were to die to another general. If a general were to die a rank 5-star officer; they would still lose more AP to a 5-star officer than if they were to die to a general; however, they would not lose as much AP if they died to a rank9. Additionally, if a higher rank kills you, you lose less AP than you normally would as well. 

Zone multiplier, I don't know the exact percentage, but I believe it increases AP gain & loss by about one rank level or a little under one rank level. Abyss is flat rate. 

39 minutes ago, Onahole said:

Nice attempt at math; however, your information is incorrect. The gains and loss amount are not correct. You're not accounting for rank differentials and zone multipliers either. The amount of AP you stated you gain from guards is also incorrect. 

Rank differential means--as you go higher rank, the less AP you earn from a lower rank. Inversely, if a high rank dies to a lower rank, their AP loss will increase. I.E. a Rank 9 player kills a general, the general will lose even more than if they were to die to another general. If a general were to die a rank 5-star officer; they would still lose more AP to a 5-star officer than if they were to die to a general; however, they would not lose as much AP if they died to a rank9. Additionally, if a higher rank kills you, you lose less AP than you normally would as well. 

Zone multiplier, I don't know the exact percentage, but I believe it increases AP gain & loss by about one rank level or a little under one rank level. Abyss is flat rate. 

there is no zone difference, and I'm telling Jacob on you. Clout chasing on Aion, imagine.

24 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

there is no zone difference, and I'm telling Jacob on you. Clout chasing on Aion, imagine.

We might not have it yet, but it was part of the KR patch notes. So many good things done over there and we are stuck waiting on NCWest.

On 9/7/2021 at 5:52 PM, Azachi-KT said:

game is lost, i have 24 days left on my siel aura and i and others from legion decided that today was the day to quit, you can run instances over and over and the chance of getting your weapon is terribly low and if loot rights do pop up there's no way to outbid the whales who are spending upwards of a 100M kinah and over, that's literally $100 cash money value, sry but a digital weapon isn't worth $100 in my opinion, on the other side you have the cheaters who aren't receiving any form of actual punishment, ncsoft needs to start dealing permanent bans but they won't because they want the player to come back and keep investing time and money

next on the list is the evidence of selling officer quests, seriously, just blows my mind the state of this game, it could have been soooo good but after 2.5 months in i don't see the game improving, cheating is only going to get worse in dredge as mrzzzfish will be speed hacking around everywhere with no punishment and it seems like the gm/devs don't give a shit, even with dark poeta possibly coming around the corner just think how swarmed the abyss is gonna be and even more so with cheaters, that is just not worth my time and frustration especially when you will get killed by those that the community knows are cheaters and ap traders

was fun but i'm heading back to other games, peace

just out of curiosity, has the recent ban wave changed your/your legion's mind?

1 hour ago, Ora said:

just out of curiosity, has the recent ban wave changed your/your legion's mind?

I do not want to start drama because they did ban some people but the 4 AP traders we know have yet to be banned so my friends said this was the last straw. They believe that what Kibblez said was an outright lie despite us being able to prove a few people got banned to them. They are convinced that people bought immunity and will never be banned.

I broke down what kibblez said and we really need to see a few more ban waves that get announced with-in the next week or 2 to show they are still working on banning all the AP traders or people will not come back/resub because many AP traders are still out there running about currently.

I know you were not talking to me but i was in a similar situation to azi and wanted to share the thoughts of my friends. It will be interesting to see their response tho.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I do not want to start drama because they did ban some people but the 4 AP traders we know have yet to be banned so my friends said this was the last straw. They believe that what Kibblez said was an outright lie despite us being able to prove a few people got banned to them. They are convinced that people bought immunity and will never be banned.

I broke down what kibblez said and we really need to see a few more ban waves that get announced with-in the next week or 2 to show they are still working on banning all the AP traders or people will not come back/resub because many AP traders are still out there running about currently.

I know you were not talking to me but i was in a similar situation to azi and wanted to share the thoughts of my friends. It will be interesting to see their response tho.

ok thanks for clarifying and i see where you are coming from :)

Archived