Weekly Server Maintenance - September 8, 2021

Arctic

Just now, Arhangelos said:

Hahah the more I read the info the more I get confused and drag you with me, this i what I thought, but they say this:
"Each week, we will be giving away at least one of the gift boxes we are sharing: a Gift Box, or a Special Gift Box"

like come on they need to be more clear!

🤣🤣 the more we think about it... haha it surely isn't clear.

Buuut.. from that sentence I understand that for each week we will get AT LEAST ONE of the boxes, which means not 2 boxes for sure.. and is it random to get Gift Box or Special Gift Box?!? How will it be 12 gifts then?

And the most important.. what's the difference between the boxes?! Coz from what I read, they seem to have the same rewards. Or my eyes missed something. Maybe one is selectable and the other not? 

Well, we are just overthinking about the event.. soon we will be able to understand! Amen

13 minutes ago, Mitsukuni-KT said:

🤣🤣 the more we think about it... haha it surely isn't clear.

Buuut.. from that sentence I understand that for each week we will get AT LEAST ONE of the boxes, which means not 2 boxes for sure.. and is it random to get Gift Box or Special Gift Box?!? How will it be 12 gifts then?

And the most important.. what's the difference between the boxes?! Coz from what I read, they seem to have the same rewards. Or my eyes missed something. Maybe one is selectable and the other not?

The Special gift box seems to have some rewards with more quantity, like the enchants are 5 instead of 3, the miniums are more, the blessed socket stones too. So they do matter which one we get.

But, the deadline is from 8~14 to use the extractors which is the first week and the rewards will be given at 22/9, which is the end of the 2nd week.

###

13 minutes ago, Mitsukuni-KT said:

soon we will be able to understand! Amen

Soon? We gotta wait 2 weeks for them to be delivered so:

notso.png

4 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

The Special gift box seems to have some rewards with more quantity, like the enchants are 5 instead of 3, the miniums are more, the blessed socket stones too. So they do matter which one we get.

But, the deadline is from 8~14 to use the extractors which is the first week and the rewards will be given at 22/9, which is the end of the 2nd week.

###

Soon? We gotta wait 2 weeks for them to be delivered so:

notso.png

Ohhhhh, I didn't notice the quantity! That's true... that's what I missed, I only read the rewards. Fair enough. Maybe the Special is selectable and the normal one isn't??

AAAAA you are right, 2 weeks from now, I don't know why in my mind I was thinking about one week later... but it's 2 weeks from now! Sheeeesh, in a way or another we normally use more than 10 extractors in a week so.. we're good, I hope 🤣

14 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

bring about the reset of the GP Season.

Wait, why? @Kibbelz We're only 1 week into the GP season, it doesn't/reset end until the 29th of September; log into the game and see for yourself o_o

'Gonna have to reset GP again manually in 3 weeks if you want to re-sync the Abyss ranks and Competition ranks.

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Wait, why? @Kibbelz We're only 1 week into the GP season, it doesn't/reset end until the 29th of September; log into the game and see for yourself o_o

'Gonna have to reset GP again manually in 3 weeks if you want to re-sync the Abyss ranks and Competition ranks.

It was suppose to reset last week, but it didnt or someone forgot to reset it, so we are getting in now.

3 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

It was suppose to reset last week, but it didnt or someone forgot to reset it, so we are getting in now.

And here was me lowkey hoping for the gp npc in 8.0 and no resets lol

6 hours ago, Mitsukuni-KT said:

Ohhh so each week we use 10 extractors, for the next maintenance on Wednesday we get 2 boxes?

Which means 60 extractors in total in 6 weeks, 12 boxes at the end.

I think there will be different tasks each week, like killing certain bosses or whatever and different rewards as well. Like Rank S minion contract, legendary contracts that have chance to give ultimate contract, and other stuff. Unless they change it.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=[Event]+12th+Anniversary&go=Go

10 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

And here was me lowkey hoping for the gp npc in 8.0 and no resets lol

I think there will be different tasks each week, like killing certain bosses or whatever and different rewards as well. Like Rank S minion contract, legendary contracts that have chance to give ultimate contract, and other stuff. Unless they change it.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=[Event]+12th+Anniversary&go=Go

Yeah we are suppose to be at 7.99, but we dont have all updates, like the honor npc with glory points converted to honor medals at the end of each season.

About the anniversary reward, we are getting only the first box this week

This week, we will be starting things off with the [Event] 12th Anniversary Gift Box

Which is still unclear if its selectable or not, but seeing there is rubbish items like [Event] Bright Abyss Treasure and Blessed Socket Stone my guess is random, because who would select those given the chance, the hope is for the  [Event] 12th Anniversary Special Gift Box to be selectable atleast.

7 hours ago, Mitsukuni-KT said:

Ohhh so each week we use 10 extractors, for the next maintenance on Wednesday we get 2 boxes?

Which means 60 extractors in total in 6 weeks, 12 boxes at the end.

Its going to be 1 task or different tasks for each week until october 20 , thats why they said:  "Check back here each week to see what rewards will be coming next!" So probably they going to update the rewards list with better rewards maybe , and the next week they going to give the "12th Anniversary Special Gift Box" with a different task. 

And another thing its not going to be "12 Gifts" , the "12" is just the number of the anniversary of Aion.

On 9/8/2021 at 8:50 PM, Arhangelos said:

@Mitsukuni-KT I was wrong, the event lasts 6 weeks, it would make sense to give 2x per week, but they said

"Each week, we will be giving away at least one of the gift boxes we are sharing: a Gift Box, or a Special Gift Box" so that is confusing.

EVENT.png

15 is the deadline , rewards for 15th will be given at  22 . (10 extractor only) the next upcoming weeks will be different kind of requirements you need to meet but same reward that is written bellow.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:54 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas

Maintenance will begin this week at the same time as usual in your local time zones - 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC).

We expect maintenance to last for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes. It will initialize the new 12 Gifts for Daeva Event, as well as bring about the reset of the GP Season.

Thank you!

Dear @Kibbelz

If possible , please re-activate xp weekends and\or aion double xp buff cake anniversary event so we can celebrate clicking and using 10 xp extractors for the  new 12 Gifts for Daeva Event, as well.

@Hime

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5ibG9nY2RuLmNvbS9tYXNzaXZl

Archived