Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Just now, Zarbi said:

How do you move AP items to another account?

The AP gear is not tradeable, but they didn't just AP trade, most of them have done a lot of other things, they had their inventories full and a ton of kinah. AP traders are not plain gamers, they are mostly whales.

Just now, Musashi said:

What if someone give their stuff to you and you get banned.

It is easy to see if an account is an alt or not, if it is empty or not, nobody traded their whole inventory to a "friend".

But in this case they should simply strip those items as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kibbelz With much respect, this is a mistake. One of the reasons the community has been so upset and dissatisfied is the lack of communication. You should continue to communicate each and every time

I am going to assume you just read what I wrote and replied without actually thinking about it.  Just in case I will point out the obvious, why weren't the people shown in multiple videos AP trading b

Better outcome than what I expected, though we don't have the exact details.. there's still some hope. Let's get the hackers next?

57 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Given some of the recent comments, it seems helpful to re-iterate that we will be actioning additional waves of accounts over the coming weeks. Each of the investigations we are performing require thorough consideration, and we are aware that additional accounts in violation are still active (hence the intention for additional waves). Thank you for your patience as we ensure that this is dealt with appropriately.

Thank you for continuing to update us, please keep banning AP traders.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whales will whale again. I don't care about other items honestly. But I want their accounts either perma ban or all AP items and current AP striped at least.

Edited by Bip
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Splinter said:

The AP gear is not tradeable, but they didn't just AP trade, most of them have done a lot of other things, they had their inventories full and a ton of kinah. AP traders are not plain gamers, they are mostly whales.

It is easy to see if an account is an alt or not, if it is empty or not, nobody traded their whole inventory to a "friend".

But in this case they should simply strip those items as well.

Non abyss items are unrelated to AP trading.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be hilarious if all the big ap traders were completely stripped and reset in level 1 gear xD #Thegriffonstrikesagain ya'll I'm pretty sure the Griffin is really a GM watchin ya'll in the abyss catchin ya'll. Maybe the Griffin is Kibblez ;D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luckyy-DN said:

It would be hilarious if all the big ap traders were completely stripped and reset in level 1 gear xD #Thegriffonstrikesagain ya'll I'm pretty sure the Griffin is really a GM watchin ya'll in the abyss catchin ya'll. Maybe the Griffin is Kibblez ;D

This wouldn't be bad, reset their characters back to level 1 as if they were made freshly yesterday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turning the chars back to level 1 without anything on them wouldn't be that bad indeed. If someone uses a hack that is a different scenario. But if someone abuses a system in game that is against the rules, they need to address it in an ingame way. Like jail, or stripping of the items, AP, levels etc.

It would be fun to see those people back to level 1 again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The way it actually works is that banned/suspended accounts are daisy chained ... in that all of the trade/broker/private store/mail/ etc; item movements are tracked, and anyone involved in that daisy chain has their account tagged.  If your account is tagged, you'll see a message that reads "This account has been suspended because of suspicious activity, please contact support" and then those players in the daisy chain have to contact support and answer some questions.

Who ever mentioned that SR exploit players kept their Kinah and items.  Wrong.  Quit creating drama just because a 12 year old kid in LFG tried to convince you that he's back from his suspension and still has all of his stuff.  lolz

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Given some of the recent comments, it seems helpful to re-iterate that we will be actioning additional waves of accounts over the coming weeks. Each of the investigations we are performing require thorough consideration, and we are aware that additional accounts in violation are still active (hence the intention for additional waves). Thank you for your patience as we ensure that this is dealt with appropriately.

Kibbelz as many have said before I think its a bad idea not to update the players about ban waves, TBH if NCSoft give the players an update each time it shows all players ncsoft will not tolerate this behaviour.  maybe doing this players will think before beaching the TOS, so in the end its a win win for everyone.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yoloranger said:

The way it actually works is that banned/suspended accounts are daisy chained ... in that all of the trade/broker/private store/mail/ etc; item movements are tracked, and anyone involved in that daisy chain has their account tagged.  If your account is tagged, you'll see a message that reads "This account has been suspended because of suspicious activity, please contact support" and then those players in the daisy chain have to contact support and answer some questions.

Who ever mentioned that SR exploit players kept their Kinah and items.  Wrong.  Quit creating drama just because a 12 year old kid in LFG tried to convince you that he's back from his suspension and still has all of his stuff.  lolz

this is how it was on the release of Aion as one of my accounts was linked and suspended I got notified and submitted support ticket once it was addressed my account was released. I was told my account was linked regarding a ban wave for something cant remember what it was but it was cleared once I spoke with support. 

Not sure if it being done this way any longer as it seems to take us to say something is wrong and then weeks for anything to be done if its done at all. 

Edited by Wsnow
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2021 at 10:28 PM, Kibbelz said:

Given some of the recent comments, it seems helpful to re-iterate that we will be actioning additional waves of accounts over the coming weeks. Each of the investigations we are performing require thorough consideration, and we are aware that additional accounts in violation are still active (hence the intention for additional waves). Thank you for your patience as we ensure that this is dealt with appropriately.

So you're saying the 5 videos that show the same people AP trading wasn't enough prof for an insta ban then WTF is enough proof.  EVERY SINGLE AP TRADER  AND ANIMATION HACKER I KNOW OF ARE STILL IN GAME, EVERY SINGLE ONE.  God I hope the petition goes through and NCsoft sees how bad you guys are nyerking NA up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 2:43 PM, Foxymelody said:

3 known AP traders are still AP trading,  meh... 

shit u right. i seen a few people with cars still broken into. what's the point of locks?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Yue said:

shit u right. i seen a few people with cars still broken into. what's the point of locks?

The point of locks is to keep things safe so if there are cars broken into the locks aren't good. That is the point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...