stigma upgrade issue

xXtinaXx

26 minutes ago, xXtinaXx said:

hello, eveyone.. is there someone here experience having +15 stigma but cant be uprgaded to advance stigma? 

Yes this must be it, you apparently enchanted stigmas that were given to you by the jump character, those stigmas are not tradeable.

I didn't know they wouldn't be upgradeable, you should open a ticket and tell them to turn it into a normal stigma so you can upgrade it.

16 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Yes this must be it, you apparently enchanted stigmas that were given to you by the jump character, those stigmas are not tradeable.

I didn't know they wouldn't be upgradeable, you should open a ticket and tell them to turn it into a normal stigma so you can upgrade it.

yes exactly, its my jump character's stigmas..
so.. did the same thing happen to you too? 

and if i open a ticket would they apply it to all the stigmas i enchanted to +15? 

thnk you  for ur respond.. much appreciated😇

1 minute ago, xXtinaXx said:

yes exactly, its my jump character's stigmas..
so.. did the same thing happen to you too? 

and if i open a ticket would they apply it to all the stigmas i enchanted to +15? 

thnk you  for ur respond.. much appreciated😇

No I have never enchanted those, but I was skeptic about them from the beginning. The thing is that I got some old omega enchant stones that were never compensated for new enchants because we had many different types of them so not all were included by mistake.

I would suggest you to open a ticket and tell them what happened, tell them that there was nowhere mentioned that these stigmas are enchantable but not upgradeable. So you enchanted them thinking you could have upgraded them aonly to realize you wasted so many enchants for nothing.

Ask them kindly to turn all your enchanted stigma to normal ones, otherwise they should disenchant them all and give you back your stigma enchants so you start enchanting normal stigmas.

They have to make it clear that those are not upgraded, because that creates issues.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

No I have never enchanted those, but I was skeptic about them from the beginning. The thing is that I got some old omega enchant stones that were never compensated for new enchants because we had many different types of them so not all were included by mistake.

I would suggest you to open a ticket and tell them what happened, tell them that there was nowhere mentioned that these stigmas are enchantable but not upgradeable. So you enchanted them thinking you could have upgraded them aonly to realize you wasted so many enchants for nothing.

Ask them kindly to turn all your enchanted stigma to normal ones, otherwise they should disenchant them all and give you back your stigma enchants so you start enchanting normal stigmas.

They have to make it clear that those are not upgraded, because that creates issues.

thank you so much, i'll gladly take your advice😇
by the way, what request should i open to them is it "report a bug" or "restoration request"?

20 minutes ago, xXtinaXx said:

thank you so much, i'll gladly take your advice😇
by the way, what request should i open to them is it "report a bug" or "restoration request"?

I'd go with restoration, they might even use tokens for that but it doesn't matter. If you get the stigmas done it will worth it.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, Arhangelos said:

I'd go with restoration, they might even use tokens for that but it doesn't matter. If you get the stigmas done it will worth it.

just wanna update you man, i did submit a ticket and requested them but...

"Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide assistance in this case since we do not provide the services of exchanging items for another type. You may check the full details of the Token-based Restoration Policy here: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035447472

Thank you for your understanding, and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team"

that's their reply.

3 hours ago, xXtinaXx said:

just wanna update you man, i did submit a ticket and requested them but...

"Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide assistance in this case since we do not provide the services of exchanging items for another type. You may check the full details of the Token-based Restoration Policy here: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035447472

Thank you for your understanding, and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team"

that's their reply.

That utterly sucks. You wasted so many stigma enchants without knowing the mechanics.

Why did they give you enchantable stigmas if they are not upgradeable int he first place then.

21 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

That utterly sucks. You wasted so many stigma enchants without knowing the mechanics.

Why did they give you enchantable stigmas if they are not upgradeable int he first place then.

yes indeed. I even beg them to at least give back or restore the Stigma ES so I can use it to the right one's. but still they wont.. I'm so disappointed 
below is their  reply...

"GM Aulakiria

Hello there,

We understand that you want to at least get something back out of this but unfortunately, we will not be able to due to the reasons previously stated and we do not restore any materials used on enchantment or such. I hope you understand.

If you have more to add, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team"

Archived