Sr and AP trading Banwave

Musashi

I read the SR thread, this appalling NCSoft, is it just stupidity on your part or total incompetence?

And 2 weeks later you do the exact same thing over AP trading?

I think you have some serious  issues not caring how many innocent flags are prompting bans.

You are single handedly killing the game. 

Keep at it and  it will be dead by the time 1.5 comes out

BTW I haven't logged in a week maybe I am baned for something too...maybe the single Sr I ever ran by re entering after quest TI?

Hopeless.

33 minutes ago, Rikona said:

NCsoft should be banning more AP traders, not less.   Why are you defending AP traders so much?

Check his account, he started posting yesterday after the banwave and all his posts are about AP traders' banwave. He obviously got banned and is not happy about it.

That you would ever defend anyone who AP traded even a single kill says all anyone needs to know about you. You're fine letting people get away with illicit activities as long as they're not the worst offenders. 

That mindset is exactly why so many people do shit like AP trade, because "Oh 30K AP for a cheap set of accessories won't hurt, there's this dude over here who AP traded 3 million AP for a full set!"

1 minute ago, Musashi said:

I am defending those who were not intentionally trading and got banned or where the ap was insignificant.

Your previous post outlined that you're specifically mad that a friend of yours got banned for doing a little AP trading and you think that isn't fair, and you seem to want a clearer understanding of what constitutes punishment tiers.

Problem is if we knew what the maximum about of AP trading you could do without getting perma-banned was, then everyone would just do that. Walk right up to the line, but not cross it. It's far better that NCW has taken a zero-tolerance policy for AP trading because now (idealy) people wont risk it at all, even in small amounts. This is why nobody is on your side about this. Everyone prefers that AP traders big and small be removed from the game.

24 minutes ago, SumonaLisa said:

Check his account, he started posting yesterday after the banwave and all his posts are about AP traders' banwave. He obviously got banned and is not happy about it.

No I didn't I just don't participate on small issues.

Would ne funny if I was baned though since my entire ap gear is a 30 e ring 

Rofl 

11 minutes ago, Musashi said:

No I didn't I just don't participate on small issues.

Would ne funny if I was baned though since my entire ap gear is a 30 e ring 

Rofl 

"Defending a friend", that reminds me of a post that predicted this would happen once the AP bans occurred.

AP trading doesn't happen accidentally you have to arrange it and do it.

What is "just a little bit of AP trading"? Can you glide hack a little bit and beg not to get banned once found?

44 minutes ago, Musashi said:

I am defending those who were not intentionally trading and got banned or where the ap was insignificant.

How do you participate accidentally though? AP trading isn't something that suddenly appeared in front of you.

If your friend was killing bots over and over again, or if he kept killing a person or people (because they did pvp and the people dying kept coming back and kept dying) then the rhetoric would have been different.

But you admitted he did AP trade at some point then "ap trading a little bit" sounds more stupid than "AP trading a lot" because if you are going to AP trade and hope not to get caught you either have to do it smart or you just go full blown AP trading and enjoy the game until you get the ban.

@Arhangelos:
Accidentally trading abyss points is simple really.. imagine roaming around in the abyss having robe of cold up. While you are flying you get hit by a servere case of diarrhoea and rush off. During your time in the bathroom your flight time will inevitably run out and you drop. Due to a bug you just keep dropping without taking damage until you luckily land on a small platform in the middle of nowhere. Unfortunately you land in place where abyss point trading is happening. For about twenty minutes until you finally recover from your toilet session, dozens of other players just keep hitting your reflect and suiciding, donating you alot of points. This is just one example of many.

This post may contain traces of sarkasm.

Would you look at that. The same dude that made a post complaining about the banwave made another post today. What a coincidence. Still talking about "your friend and innocent players" right? 

People expected threats like this. You are just what we expected. That's why nobody is taking you serious. 

Archived