Jump to content
Forums

Evergale Alliance que didnt pop


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

Are people aware that this is still a thing?  Making an alliance for evergale did not allow the instance to open.  Just wanted to try having some fun tonight but got stuck dropping  and joining all the quick entries =(

You need 24 elyos and 24 asmodians to pop it. The instance sucks big fat time ever since 7.x destruction of pvp came. No pvp instances worth doing anymore. Especially if you lose.

Last time I entered we still had people afking it... so they can get 2 battle coins when they lose!

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

You need 24 elyos and 24 asmodians to pop it. The instance sucks big fat time ever since 7.x destruction of pvp came. No pvp instances worth doing anymore. Especially if you lose.

Last time I entered we still had people afking it... so they can get 2 battle coins when they lose!

Just make a pre-made alliance from lfg and mention « no afk ». If you apply for a quick entry it is normal to have some people afk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Just make a pre-made alliance from lfg and mention « no afk ». If you apply for a quick entry it is normal to have some people afk.

I didn't do EC for ages and I entered about 3 weeks ago out of boredom. We ended up winning and the rewards didn't worth it. I will re-enter it if I am bored, but personally I do not stress it. I only replied to the person above that said that EC is still a thing, EC and every pvp instance is made obsolete in 7.x and even so Ec is still an afk cesspool. I even see people who do not seem like alts with quite a lot of HP and shiny gear to be there afk.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

I didn't do EC for ages and I entered about 3 weeks ago out of boredom. We ended up winning and the rewards didn't worth it. I will re-enter it if I am bored, but personally I do not stress it. I only replied to the person above that said that EC is still a thing, EC and every pvp instance is made obsolete in 7.x and even so Ec is still an afk cesspool. I even see people who do not seem like alts with quite a lot of HP and shiny gear to be there afk.

It can actually be fun when the both sides have comparable forces and the rewards are nice because you can buy daevanion essence with battle coins and sell for 60mil at least which is good for farming kinah. But you need a pre-made because going on sorc without templar and without heals in the group means you will die 2-shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

It can actually be fun when the both sides have comparable forces and the rewards are nice because you can buy daevanion essence with battle coins and sell for 60mil at least which is good for farming kinah. But you need a pre-made because going on sorc without templar and without heals in the group means you will die 2-shot.

Do they even do premades for EC anymore? I know kamar is good, 12x12, easy to form premades, and if you win you get 10 coins.

The other instances are giving less.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Do they even do premades for EC anymore? I know kamar is good, 12x12, easy to form premades, and if you win you get 10 coins.

The other instances are giving less.

It’s been a while since I did it last time, I think it’s around 8 coins for a win. People used to form EC on KT-E lfg, I think if you post, people will apply.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

Yeah the elyos alts that log in to make it pop will apply for sure haha.

Hahahah some times we do get an LFG message from people asking us to log "our elyos alts" to try to pop EC, I assume elyos do the same with Asmodian alts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...