Anyone else with this problem?

so since a few days ago, aion has been really slow for me.

at first it was just rubberbanding me (im guessing due to the server wide lag) and typical things that happen when your wifi is bad (which mine wasnt)

but in the past like 2 days, it got bad. i cant even play anymore. it takes like 5 minutes to load in the area im in (and not even completely, just enough to where i know where im going) and then when i walk to another area, it takes another 5 minutes. NPCs and enemies take like 10 minutes.

my PC is good, i was playing Aion on high settings with no problems until a few days ago, i even put it on lowest settings and it still takes exactly the same time to load, just looks worse. my other PC has the same problem but it takes less time to load it in (and it has worse specs)

does anyone else have this problem (or had) and know what to do?

As explained in many other threads (last active one:

there's a DDOS attack going on, for the last 4-5 days I think.

This doesn't only affect Aion/NCSoft games, but whole US ISP providers  (you can find some more info here   http://mashable.com/2017/11/06/internet-is-down/#mjNWiN9PfOqf).

About what to do... You can:

1) unite with most of the users here in raging on the forum against NCSoft, asking for compensations, because it's their damn fault

2) stop playing Aion for a while and play some game hosted on the EU servers (they seem to be less affected)

3)

YY1hL.jpg[/img]

8 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

As explained in many other threads (last active one:

there's a DDOS attack going on, for the last 4-5 days I think.

This doesn't only affect Aion/NCSoft games, but whole US ISP providers  (you can find some more info here   http://mashable.com/2017/11/06/internet-is-down/#mjNWiN9PfOqf).

About what to do... You can:

1) unite with most of the users here in raging on the forum against NCSoft, asking for compensations, because it's their damn fault

2) stop playing Aion for a while and play some game hosted on the EU servers (they seem to be less affected)

3)

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c3fb3d21f5970b0cy[/img]

yeah but i dont think i should be effected so severly. when i log in i see people playing normally while my game takes like 5 minutes to load in anything so im not sure if its the DDoS fault. and if it is when will it be solved?

No one knows when such things will be solved. I'm sure NCWest is not happy to see people raging on the forum, stop playing the game or buy less berdin from the BCM.

If you think it's not due to the DDoS, try to move your folder "Screenshot" somewhere else and to defrag your hard disc (if you don't have a SSD).

Btw, I also have to wait 5 minutes to launch the game. After the last big update, the game is heavy like a mammut. But if all started few days ago, probably it's not your PC.

Archived