Producer's Letter - September 2021

Arctic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joining a legion wont help him, IS is literally ghosted, the koreans don't recruit/lfg, sanctus members have all but a few quit, most aren't even coming back for 1.5, i haven't checked up on resurgence but im sure it's the same deal, many dropping the game and what's left barely scraping by with who's left, there just anything to do and ncwest's incompetency won't help anything

We are still active in Resurgence, max capacity and over flow taking on the rest of the Sanctus members who stayed which is why they left the legion which Nef knows.

However it is pretty obvious that NCSoft messed up big time. To my knowledge 3-4 legions emptied out overnight after the producer letter. I'm not sure what's going to save Israphel at this point but resurgence is doing its best to keep the elyos going, if any elyos legions are still left out there that I haven't spoken to, feel free to contact me.

@KibbelzYou guys really need to get your act together. This is coming from one of the last remaining people who are doing your job to keep the elyos side on Israphel alive for you, thus 72 subscriptions a month + daeva passes. You guys wanted to wait til the 3 month subs ended, get more money, I get it, this is a business. But the player pop woulda bought quna, daeva passes, continued subs more if you guys would just release the content instead of milking a few pennies, you lost thousands. Doing a /who gives us 97 lv 50's who are currently online, 30% are probably bots leaving us with roughly 60 players. You are a community manager, try to understand your community please it's literally in your job title. I like Aion, I enjoyed it the first time I played it, and I enjoyed it this time around, but it's not fun to play an MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER online rpg when there's not enough players.

- VERY FRUSTRATED BG OF RESURGENCE

3 hours ago, Kou said:

We are still active in Resurgence, max capacity and over flow taking on the rest of the Sanctus members who stayed which is why they left the legion which Nef knows.

However it is pretty obvious that NCSoft messed up big time. To my knowledge 3-4 legions emptied out overnight after the producer letter. I'm not sure what's going to save Israphel at this point but resurgence is doing its best to keep the elyos going, if any elyos legions are still left out there that I haven't spoken to, feel free to contact me.

@KibbelzYou guys really need to get your act together. This is coming from one of the last remaining people who are doing your job to keep the elyos side on Israphel alive for you, thus 72 subscriptions a month + daeva passes. You guys wanted to wait til the 3 month subs ended, get more money, I get it, this is a business. But the player pop woulda bought quna, daeva passes, continued subs more if you guys would just release the content instead of milking a few pennies, you lost thousands. Doing a /who gives us 97 lv 50's who are currently online, 30% are probably bots leaving us with roughly 60 players. You are a community manager, try to understand your community please it's literally in your job title. I like Aion, I enjoyed it the first time I played it, and I enjoyed it this time around, but it's not fun to play an MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER online rpg when there's not enough players.

NCW and @Kibbelz won't do anything. They watched as IS-A bled to death. Nothing was done. Amulets, boxes? We all know that doesn't bring players. The poor management of population, cheaters and bots already killed IS for both factions.

The best thing they can do now is merge servers and bring 1.5 AND 1.7 sooner than later.

5 hours ago, Kou said:

I almost baited that trap, Your legion dont have not even 50 active players, if does, show a print, now jokes aside, you and your friends that claim ''we are helping the elyos, the game'' are also the reason some people just left game, but keep saying you do what is the best for the faction if that make you happy.

1 hour ago, Aaabatery said:

NCW and @Kibbelz won't do anything. They watched as IS-A bled to death. Nothing was done. Amulets, boxes? We all know that doesn't bring players. The poor management of population, cheaters and bots already killed IS for both factions.

The best thing they can do now is merge servers and bring 1.5 AND 1.7 sooner than later.

Retail is dead and have more players than IS, that show how messed IS is, but hey, dont forget to buy the sub and pass, afk cash milk simulator.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:44 PM, DeathMist-DN said:

joining a legion wont help him, IS is literally ghosted, the koreans don't recruit/lfg, sanctus members have all but a few quit, most aren't even coming back for 1.5, i haven't checked up on resurgence but im sure it's the same deal, many dropping the game and what's left barely scraping by with who's left, there just anything to do and ncwest's incompetency won't help anything

I play on IS every day and am in groups doing instances etc. there are hundreds of Elyos on at any given time.

When sieges are on I see lots of Resurgence and Sanctus members defending the forts.

Each day I see many groups advertising runs from NTC up to TL. There are asmos rifting Heiron or Eltnen most of the time.  Lots of things to do.

Even PTS back in 2010 had things to do, groups to join, and it had a tiny fraction of the players that are on IS, same goes for EK, it was a small happy population,  I played on EK since it went live right up until they merged with KT and made some great friends and had good times. I think the people calling for merge are spoilt, never learned to play and enjoy a genuine quiet server. Quality before quantity.

21 hours ago, Kou said:

Nous sommes toujours actifs dans Resurgence, capacité maximale et débordement prenant le reste des membres de Sanctus qui sont restés, c'est pourquoi ils ont quitté la légion que Nef connaît.

Cependant, il est assez évident que NCSoft a fait une grosse erreur. A ma connaissance 3-4 légions se sont vidés du jour au lendemain après la lettre du producteur. Je ne sais pas ce qui va sauver Israphel à ce stade, mais la résurgence fait de son mieux pour maintenir les élysées, s'il reste des légions élysées à qui je n'ai pas parlé, n'hésitez pas à me contacter.

@KibbelzVous avez vraiment besoin de vous ressaisir. Cela vient de l'une des dernières personnes restantes qui font votre travail pour garder le côté élyséen sur Israphel en vie pour vous, donc 72 abonnements par mois + pass daeva. Vous vouliez attendre la fin des abonnements de 3 mois, obtenir plus d'argent, je comprends, c'est une entreprise. Mais le joueur pop aurait acheté du quna, des passes de daeva, continué plus de sous-marins si vous les gars ne publiiez que le contenu au lieu de traire quelques centimes, vous en avez perdu des milliers. Faire un /who nous donne 97 lv 50 qui sont actuellement en ligne, 30% sont probablement des bots nous laissant avec environ 60 joueurs. Vous êtes community manager, essayez de comprendre votre communauté s'il vous plaît c'est littéralement dans votre intitulé de poste. J'aime Aion, je l'ai apprécié la première fois que je l'ai joué, et je l'ai apprécié cette fois-ci, mais c'est

- BG TRÈS FRUSTRÉ DE RÉSURGENCE

I like the passage or you site 72 members who we have to deava pass.... all leave because this deava pass because you buy this deava pass because you love pay to win, but only YOU stay here whit no more people!!!! because you fat P2W hey you bright man!!!! 2000 no pay to leave because you encourage de P2W..... what 200 P2W vs 2000 not pay to win = after 3 months just 200 P2W stay on this game ... 1+1 =2 ... you know that..... 0.o' you kill this game you can put blame on you!!!!

33 minutes ago, Zarbi said:

I play on IS every day and am in groups doing instances etc. there are hundreds of Elyos on at any given time.

When sieges are on I see lots of Resurgence and Sanctus members defending the forts.

Each day I see many groups advertising runs from NTC up to TL. There are asmos rifting Heiron or Eltnen most of the time.  Lots of things to do.

Even PTS back in 2010 had things to do, groups to join, and it had a tiny fraction of the players that are on IS, same goes for EK, it was a small happy population,  I played on EK since it went live right up until they merged with KT and made some great friends and had good times. I think the people calling for merge are spoilt, never learned to play and enjoy a genuine quiet server. Quality before quantity.

Sorry, you are in IS-E, you don't know how terrible the situation is for IS-A. Literally takes DAYS to find a NTC group. You really live in the perfect world.

Soon you will only have PvE to do. And later not even it. Fact is IS is dead.

4 minutes ago, Aaabatery said:

Sorry, you are in IS-E, you don't know how terrible the situation is for IS-A. Literally takes DAYS to find a NTC group. You really live in the perfect world.

Not my problem, if  most IS Asmo leave I may not even notice except for less gank. I am not fan of world PvP.

Funny how the weekly siege stats on this forum show lots of Asmos, and influence ratio is almost identical to Elyos. I guess that must be Asmo ghosts playing.

44 minutes ago, Zarbi said:

Not my problem, if  most IS Asmo leave I may not even notice except for less gank. I am not fan of world PvP.

Funny how the weekly siege stats on this forum show lots of Asmos, and influence ratio is almost identical to Elyos. I guess that must be Asmo ghosts playing.

1 - Selfishness

2 - You don't remember or understand influence/siege numbers.

3 - Peace. Hope you enjoy your perfect world.

1 hour ago, Aaabatery said:

Lol that’s totally false. When I hit 25, I did two NTC run and it took less than an hour to form party.  Same goes for FT. I’m only 32 and barely have time to play right now but when I’m online I see several groups being form and several groups in instances using the search function. 

You all like to whine a lot but things are far from being as described on the forum. 

48 minutes ago, Aaabatery said:

1 - Selfishness

2 - You don't remember or understand influence/siege numbers.

3 - Peace. Hope you enjoy your perfect world.

1). Absolutely, I would be perfectly happy if all the sociopathic Asmo gankers left IS and went to Siel. I could get on with enjoying the game.

2). I don't care about siege numbers, I get little if anything useful from attending a siege, most of the time we end up grinding the towers for medals, hardly a stimulating activity. On the Elyos side you are lucky to get 10% of the online players attending a siege.

I was only pointing out that the claim of IS Asmo side being a ghost town was clearly false information.

3 hours ago, Zarbi said:

1). Absolutely, I would be perfectly happy if all the sociopathic Asmo gankers left IS and went to Siel. I could get on with enjoying the game.

2). I don't care about siege numbers, I get little if anything useful from attending a siege, most of the time we end up grinding the towers for medals, hardly a stimulating activity. On the Elyos side you are lucky to get 10% of the online players attending a siege.

I was only pointing out that the claim of IS Asmo side being a ghost town was clearly false information.

You are so full of lies holy, it is NOT because you somehow find parties for your instances fast,d that the game have hundred of players, actually have is barely hiting 150 L50 on peak time, get ur fact straight, plus depending of ur class, you will find parties faster than DPS class, cut the ** IS even for Elyos is a ghost town, theres people online only with the purpose of being afk and talk, level alts (yeah that NTC ? alts) and the news L50 trying to grind for gear, but no, IS Elyos is far from having ''hundred of players'' 

To be fair, it's almost certainly easier to get AP gear on Israphel vs Siel right now. If I was on isra I could kill guards and easily make 12k+ ap/hr, or get a small group and kill the legendary guard NPCs in heiron/beluslan for 20k+ ap/hr (isra players - do you even know this exists?)

Then, once I have my max gear, I get merged with Siel and I'm the most geared player on the server. Ez game

1 hour ago, Nsn said:

To be fair, it's almost certainly easier to get AP gear on Israphel vs Siel right now. If I was on isra I could kill guards and easily make 12k+ ap/hr, or get a small group and kill the legendary guard NPCs in heiron/beluslan for 20k+ ap/hr (isra players - do you even know this exists?)

Then, once I have my max gear, I get merged with Siel and I'm the most geared player on the server. Ez game

If you are IS-E. If you are IS-A and put your face out you'll get insta-deleted by radar hack users. Yeah they are still in the game despite all evidence and tickets.

6 hours ago, Makisekurisu said:

You are so full of lies holy, it is NOT because you somehow find parties for your instances fast,d that the game have hundred of players, actually have is barely hiting 150 L50 on peak time, get ur fact straight, plus depending of ur class, you will find parties faster than DPS class, cut the ** IS even for Elyos is a ghost town, theres people online only with the purpose of being afk and talk, level alts (yeah that NTC ? alts) and the news L50 trying to grind for gear, but no, IS Elyos is far from having ''hundred of players'' 

You are obviously rude and  not paying attention to actually reported numbers.

Here is the link which shows the daily online numbers taken at siege times.

It only shows the online players from L35-L50 which is less than half of all levels playing so you can extrapolate that there are a lot more players online covering the L1-L34 range.

1 hour ago, Zena said:

Yeah thats not what I was after, but thanks anyway.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Classic_-_1.5_Update

I want something like that, we cant use Koreas patchnotes cos we arent running the same version as they are.

But mostly I want them to confirm that Mira and Dredg is coming, cos so far they have only spoke about DP. Oh and also what version of the Ranks we are using.

I know, expecting information is expecting far too much, but im a dreamer.

On 9/22/2021 at 11:20 PM, Nsn said:

If I was on isra I could kill guards and easily make 12k+ ap/hr, or get a small group and kill the legendary guard NPCs in heiron/beluslan for 20k+ ap/hr (isra players - do you even know this exists?)

You have my interest, please tell me more. Which guards do that. I'm pretty sure you made it up on the fly

On 9/24/2021 at 4:30 AM, 2s349201 said:

But mostly I want them to confirm that Mira and Dredg is coming, cos so far they have only spoke about DP. Oh and also what version of the Ranks we are using.

At this point I'm 100% sure it will be just DP only.   If dredg and others were coming, I'm sure they will let everyone know to keep their players playing or bring more players in.   I seriously hope I'm wrong. 

From day one I feel like their agenda was to how fast we can destroy the game. 

and I'm sure there are plenty of players that are willing to help NCsoft for free on how to run this bloody game to a success but of course NCsoft of and their 3 life and mana potions a day tactic works to keep this game alive. so thank god for that. 

Archived