Forums

Producer's Letter - September 2021

35 minutes ago, Foxymelody said:

At this point I'm 100% sure it will be just DP only.   If dredg and others were coming, I'm sure they will let everyone know to keep their players playing or bring more players in.   I seriously hope I'm wrong. 

From day one I feel like their agenda was to how fast we can destroy the game. 

and I'm sure there are plenty of players that are willing to help NCsoft for free on how to run this bloody game to a success but of course NCsoft of and their 3 life and mana potions a day tactic works to keep this game alive. so thank god for that. 

Dredge is a standard part of 1.5. Do you really think they would put in the time and effort to get the Korean devs to remove it? I don't think so.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"How to lose 90% of a playerbase in one simple post"

Next month for 1.5? You people are insane.

I am sure developing 1.5 needs to hard work and long time. 12 years not enough to adding two new instances and some minor content!

29 minutes ago, Zarbi said:

Dredge is a standard part of 1.5. Do you really think they would put in the time and effort to get the Korean devs to remove it? I don't think so.

that is really good news, its strange that they haven't even bothered to let players know. hope you are correct.  I just don't have faith in Ncsoft anymore, thats all. 

Just now, Foxymelody said:

that is really good news, its strange that they haven't even bothered to let players know. hope you are correct.  I just don't have faith in Ncsoft anymore, thats all. 

Movies have multiple trailers too so they don't show all their tricks at once.