Gojira Spawn Time Table

Jake-DN

It’s absolutely amazing how an event with a boss that only spawns ONCE a day, on a NA server, spawns when the VAST MAJORITY  of North American players are at work or school. Wouldn’t it make way more sense to spawn it between 4-10pm?

Insane logic imo.

I play every single day, and I can’t make a single spawn of 11am (at work), 1pm (at work), or 11pm CST (sleeping).

8am, 10am, and 8pm PST (at least West Coasters get one good time of 8pm).

12pm, 2pm, and Midnight EST (even worse. If you work and sleep responsibly you can’t make a single spawn.)

Was this not taken into consideration?

16 minutes ago, Sab said:

It’s absolutely amazing how an event with a boss that only spawns ONCE a day, on a NA server, spawns when the VAST MAJORITY  of North American players are at work or school. Wouldn’t it make way more sense to spawn it between 4-10pm?

Insane logic imo.

I play every single day, and I can’t make a single spawn of 11am (at work), 1pm (at work), or 11pm CST (sleeping).

8am, 10am, and 8pm PST (at least West Coasters get one good time of 8pm).

12pm, 2pm, and Midnight EST (even worse. If you work and sleep responsibly you can’t make a single spawn.)

Was this not taken into consideration?

They make timers based on EU, despite being a NA server. I think majority is EU players unfortunately, at least in Israphel.

@Aaabatery:
If you consider the boundaries of european business hours (8am to 6pm) the only nice times for europeans are line three and four, which contain exactly one not baby Gojira during weekdays. Above is too early (=working) below is too late (=sleeping). While I do not know how the times are playing out for NA, they are certainly not based on EU.

23 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

They make timers based on EU, despite being a NA server. I think majority is EU players unfortunately, at least in Israphel.

I really don’t think the majority are EU. There are way more people online during prime NA times than EU times it seems. I may be wrong. 95% of the people I play with seem to be CST/EST.

Archived