Daeva Pass Season 4 Feedback

Darob

@Aaabatery:
I second this notion. Remove all items which could be acquired ingame and just put cosmetics, emotes, motions and other QoL items in the daeva pass. No abyss points, no enchantment stones, no manastones, no scrolls, nothing which could be obtained ingame (without using broker) should be part of the pass. Also stop with the time limited stuff. I do not get my money back after thirty days either.

9 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@Aaabatery:
I second this notion. Remove all items which could be acquired ingame and just put cosmetics, emotes, motions and other QoL items in the daeva pass. No abyss points, no enchantment stones, no manastones, no scrolls, nothing which could be obtained ingame (without using broker) should be part of the pass. Also stop with the time limited stuff. I do not get my money back after thirty days either.

...they put timed items in paid rewards???!!! Damn.

Cosmetics are worthless, items from deava pass should be stored in account warehouse. Candies should be sellable. Previous pass had coins which gave me huge boost, as I have just started playing. This pass ill pass... theres nothing there worth the money.  the worst item from premium? Maybe NTC reset scroll which is unstorable in acc warehouse....

Nobody will pay an overpriced daeva pass to get an awful skin that he will have no room to store!

Put skins on bcm for ever, do not remove them and make daeva pass worth it. I would never spend a single dime on it, only people who work on 30$ per hour in USa would not mind wasting that money.

1 hour ago, SumonaLisa said:

Nobody will pay an overpriced daeva pass to get an awful skin that he will have no room to store!

Put skins on bcm for ever, do not remove them and make daeva pass worth it. I would never spend a single dime on it, only people who work on 30$ per hour in USa would not mind wasting that money.

I wont buy this pass anymore its totally overpriced at 30 dollars minimum,then more if buy levels for crappy items  and then they REFUSE  to make it all account tradeable also things like reset scrolls dyes and titles we should be able to sell having so many items on characters just sitting there cause cant sell or transfer.

And@Kibblez if your bosses havent learnt after 12 years of retail too provide  value for money and better service i dont know whats going to make you do it.Retail a 1 server game and classic also losing players cause no content and poor value for money and lack of support.

You need to do way better if you want peoples money.

28 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

I wont buy this pass anymore its totally overpriced at 30 dollars minimum,then more if buy levels for crappy items  and then they REFUSE  to make it all account tradeable also things like reset scrolls dyes and titles we should be able to sell having so many items on characters just sitting there cause cant sell or transfer.

And@Kibblez if your bosses havent learnt after 12 years of retail too provide  value for money and better service i dont know whats going to make you do it.Retail a 1 server game and classic also losing players cause no content and poor value for money and lack of support.

You need to do way better if you want peoples money.

For them 30$ is 1 hour worth of work, they can't understand why people don't pay for it. I would pay 30$ for something that worth, 30$ for daeva pass and people are buying it, I call it success when there is at least one person buying it then they make money.

Archived