Bots in Theobomos .

Magnitoz

Gold gear   45 lvl ( Graceful ) is droping from monsters 45 lvl + . Let's see where these people are who are selling it. 

I didn't pick everyone, it was almost a random choice. These "players" are online 24/7. There are about a hundred of them in the location of Theobomos. Just imagine how many things they get per day. Blue / green gear they are extract. I will not contact to the  Ncsoft team, it is useless. I just want to draw the attention of the community to this, maybe together we will be able to attract attention. And if it doesn't work, let's also download the bot programm and make this game together wonderful, Aion Classic Botland.

I love to play here so much, every day I get a lot of pleasure from the game. The dream of any Aion player , a perfect server, no cheaters, bots, AP-traders, p2p only, thx NCsoft team. I love you, we all love you. (Sarcasm)

Couldn't agree more! Everyday when I try to do quests in Theo, I feel like invading bots' territory, compete with them in their lands LOL.
Many players(bot owners) just play around the edge, they use bots to farm and feed their main, declare that "I play legit", "I didn't participate in any AP trading", but behind the scenes, auto farming, auto crafting to level up alts, etc. Can you believe a lvl40 sorc can solo AQ/DC? And a toon has full daeva set with billions of kinahs??
I don't mind paying sub to play this game, but more and more dirty truth I have revealed, the less willing/interest in spending, just saying.

14 hours ago, Anv said:

Couldn't agree more! Everyday when I try to do quests in Theo, I feel like invading bots' territory, compete with them in their lands LOL.
Many players(bot owners) just play around the edge, they use bots to farm and feed their main, declare that "I play legit", "I didn't participate in any AP trading", but behind the scenes, auto farming, auto crafting to level up alts, etc. Can you believe a lvl40 sorc can solo AQ/DC? And a toon has full daeva set with billions of kinahs??
I don't mind paying sub to play this game, but more and more dirty truth I have revealed, the less willing/interest in spending, just saying.

Its not about Sub mate , even in f2p project its not normal . Whether you spend your money or not, you are a participant in the project - games, if the rules prohibit the use of third programs, you have the right to ask to ban all of them . Either let everyone use them or ban them.

4 hours ago, Almazy said:

in Classic KR mobs dont drop gold items in Theobomos and Brusthonin

Its better then nothing , i am still dont understand , why  team NCsoft cant join the game and spend 1 hour per week  for  ban them all . Its so easy .  

@Kibbelz  We find some solution " in Classic KR mobs dont drop gold items in Theobomos and Brusthonin"  (c) Almazy  , pay attention to this 

They are  break the rules here, but you close your eyes, what is happening? Hundreds of level 50 bots in Theobomos location, or ban them or let everyone use bots! This is the easiest thing to do, spend an hour and bann them all . 

How can we trust your team if you simply cannot protect the server from bots.

Bots don't get banned. I know many players that run a bot in theo/brusth when they are sleeping or at work. I have recorded video evidence and made supporttickets of these players months ago. They are still out there doing the same shit 24/7.

I could make a video of it to expose NCsoft and their non-existant bot-busting some time.

1 hour ago, SumonaLisa said:

All this could have been fixed or at least limited a lot if there wasn't a 1h free siel's aura. That 1 hour is only enough for them to trade their drops, nobody can play the game with 1 hour per day.

Not true. They play w/o Siel aura and they still can get manastones/white drops/exp. I know some bots selling like 100 hp manastones. But 90% of the bots I report HAVE siel aura.

Also I'm playing F2P and yes you can play w/o Siel aura. Just takes the difficult to another level since you only have quests gear.

3 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

Not true. They play w/o Siel aura and they still can get manastones/white drops/exp. I know some bots selling like 100 hp manastones. But 90% of the bots I report HAVE siel aura.

Also I'm playing F2P and yes you can play w/o Siel aura. Just takes the difficult to another level since you only have quests gear.

The bots that have siel's aura are doing it because it increases their profit but for every bot with siel's aura you got a ton without. If there was no 1h free they would eventually have to pay subscription to trade the items.

I wouldn't play classic without subscription with all these limitations, in a game where p2w and bots exist.

43 minutes ago, Aria said:

The bots that have siel's aura are doing it because it increases their profit but for every bot with siel's aura you got a ton without. If there was no 1h free they would eventually have to pay subscription to trade the items.

I wouldn't play classic without subscription with all these limitations, in a game where p2w and bots exist.

IMHO the reason NCW doesn't ban bots it's because they pay for Siel aura. Easy money. And we know who loves money above players...

5 hours ago, Aria said:

Siel's aura 1hr. free per day, is the cause of the problem. It lets people have unlimited Aion Classic accounts with no outlay. Perfect for bots.

2 hours ago, Zarbi said:

Siel's aura 1hr. free per day, is the cause of the problem. It lets people have unlimited Aion Classic accounts with no outlay. Perfect for bots.

The bots in KR were subbed. Every thing is perfect for bots because PLAYERS pay for currency in games. MMORPGS by design are perfect for bots. It has nothing to do with subscriptions.

FF14/WoW are plagued with bots as well.

Anyone who has a level 50 bot and geared will obviously buy Siel's Aura to make the max out of that char, 15$ per month is nothing for someone that will make multiples of that.

But someone that can run 100 bots will obviously run free accounts and use the 1h to trade the items.

• 2 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 3:17 PM, Aaabatery said:

Also I'm playing F2P and yes you can play w/o Siel aura. Just takes the difficult to another level since you only have quests gear.

They wouldn't be able to trade or sell anything without the 1h free Siel's aura though.

Archived