Weekly Server Maintenance - November 8, 2017

Cyan

30 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

But.... there are not other running events. We will have only kumuki´s  :(

And about the omegas. Well. I sitll do my lunas. Now we can not get an S in every run just being AFK. But in those that I got S I did not see differences about the drop of them. I got 1 omega for every 3 or 4 rank S. I can undertand that maybe they seem to be hard to get. But in the past was the same or maybe even harder. To obtain a L110 or better was really hard. We loved the alchemist event for the manastones and enchantments it used to give.

The change to Luna defense where S rank you need to be active and no longer afk was change a while ago. You've been out for a while. I assure you the rate is 30% for S rank.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

The change to Luna defense where S rank you need to be active and no longer afk was change a while ago. You've been out for a while. I assure you the rate is 30% for S rank.

I played some time on the weeks before and after the change. I made many omegas before it. After that, not that many, but I usually do that instance for the experience and the items are just a bonus. But i think the drop rate for the omegas is similar now than before. 

I tried to say that "now" we have to play to get an S there. (or be lucky enought to have some saams). But was a "now" more abarcative like "the last weeks or maybe months" :P

I´m sorry that sometimes I can´t write the idea in the same way I´m thinking about it. English is not my native language, so I try but sometimes I´m not so accurate in my texts. 

7 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Its a 30% chance to get omega enchantment stone (tested recently from opening 86 S rank bags) which is the same as it was at the start of 5.6. Instead of blatantly lying how about you actually test this out and not cause trouble.

I'm very happy for you that you received approximately 26 Omegas from your 86 S rank bags.  I bow to your larger sample size.  I'm relaying my experience from my last 10 S-rank runs - which was one Omega - ten S-ranks runs being all that I've had time for in addition to the more rewarding Halloween event.

People should not expect to buy a house only with the money from compensation. I've sold my mansion right when I read about the merges because I simple dont believe in a fair compensation, and what I paid before was not even close to what people were paying recently. And I always knew there would be some problems like people are having now.

You all should not put 100% of your expectations on ncsoft, people are tired to know that they are slow and not always fair so... for me you all lost time on not making money for housing, with that bunch of events with good compensations. I did lost money, I spent all the money I made on selling my mansion and i've made enough money to try on getting a new in about 2 months of events.

2 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Cyan, can you please post a photo of your face when you read these threads? I picture it like this:

aPG9p2n_700b.jpg

lol and yes that think that Johngunmad-KT say (NEED TO SUSPEND HOUSING UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS FIXED, OTHERWISE I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!) dont sound to good but i think she wont to tell another think and is sound like a WARNING so John corect your worlds !! :|

Are we going to get back to normal maintenance downtime any time soon ? those maintenance are getting really long week after week. I don't mean to complain but im curious how long is this going to stay like that or is it the new "Normal" downtime now ?

1 minute ago, Yubin-KT said:

Are we going to get back to normal maintenance downtime any time soon ? those maintenance are getting really long week after week. I don't mean to complain but im curious how long is this going to stay like that or is it the new "Normal" downtime now ?

Probably until free transfers are done.

Soon(tm).

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

Probably until free transfers are done.

Soon(tm).

I remember when Ncwest had the money to hire employees to make transfers within the hour, you know back when it was successful. I miss Korea I wish I could play from here and still have my beautiful ping. 

1 minute ago, Yubin-KT said:

I remember when Ncwest had the money to hire employees to make transfers within the hour, you know back when it was successful. I miss Korea I wish I could play from here and still have my beautiful ping. 

They're moving some 1k+ characters every week and having to check that nobody got corrupted, plus deploy new scripts and stuff for events and make sure the event things spawned in the correct place, and last week they tested a Panesterra fix that failed, and while they're doing all this, they're doing it for all their other games too, and I need a new job please hire me. Q_q lol

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

They're moving some 1k+ characters every week and having to check that nobody got corrupted, plus deploy new scripts and stuff for events and make sure the event things spawned in the correct place, and last week they tested a Panesterra fix that failed, and while they're doing all this, they're doing it for all their other games too, and I need a new job please hire me. Q_q lol

They only have two servers Cheese, I understand you're trying to protect something and someone you really like but Ncwest is making more revenue than they were after shit hit the fan when a lot of player base left when it was sub based. You use to be able to purchase xfer and get on your new server in less than an hour and that was when there were 8 servers. T_T

They have less to manage and takes longer to do the job. 

17 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

They only have two servers Cheese, I understand you're trying to protect something and someone you really like but Ncwest is making more revenue than they were after shit hit the fan when a lot of player base left when it was sub based. You use to be able to purchase xfer and get on your new server in less than an hour and that was when there were 8 servers. T_T

They have less to manage and takes longer to do the job. 

Also, there is a lot of things they could do that would be healthy for the game such as updating the prestige pack and updating the BCM more regularly. There is a lot of things on the BCM that is not updated for 5.x content I mean the prestige box still gives cera medals.

Imo the prestige pack should be more rewarding

Perma 50 or 100% buff that doesn't replace amulets or other similar buffs so it would stack with any event/amulet exp buff.

Unlimited surgery

less broker tax

no soul sickness

and BCM reduced prices

different plans ( 15$ per single month but discounts if subed for 6/12/24 months)

Sorry, I'd hoped the last part of my post would suggest more of a half-serious/half-joking response, but tone + text is meh. :(

And yeah, would like to see more pretige and BCM changes. Asked for no soul sickness already and even 7-30 day admin boons that don't run out/have to be reapplied after an hour. :( (to provide a no SS way out considering most of us have 0 chance at a mansion/estate now)

More BnS-y style prestige would be cool.

Aion's just low on the totem pole to a regrettable fault.

11 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Sorry, I'd hoped the last part of my post would suggest more of a half-serious/half-joking response, but tone + text is meh. :(

And yeah, would like to see more pretige and BCM changes. Asked for no soul sickness already and even 7-30 day admin boons that don't run out/have to be reapplied after an hour. :( (to provide a no SS way out considering most of us have 0 chance at a mansion/estate now)

More BnS-y style prestige would be cool.

Aion's just low on the totem pole to a regrettable fault.

More of a half serious half joking response? why so salty ? are you mad someone in the community doesn't agree with your perspective? I'm not a computer tech but I do have a bachelor in human resources management and I'm currently finishing my certificate in consumer relation management so instinctively my POV is going to be from this side of the fence rather than trying to understand "Why" we're not having what we deserve. I don't care why they can't deliver and I should not have to care for such things as a consumer. 

2 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

I see some people woke up on the wrong side of the cage this morning. lol

Can't imagine trying to run Kamuki's with these DDoS attacks still occurring. I guess I'm thankful it isn't a particularly difficult event, but the prizes aren't really worth the frustration.

Is the DDoS still ongoing? I didn't have a single problem yesterday. :(

Archived