Weekly Server Maintenance - November 8, 2017

Cyan

I can only speak for myself and a friend that was with me yesterday, but I really didn't notice much lag at all until we reached the end of our run. We both noticed a lag spike shortly before logging off for the day, so I'm curious to know if anyone else experienced a problem?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAS KUMUKI DAERING RESCUE AN ERROR FROM NCSOFT?

I know that first kumuki we had was cave same like this and after update we got first time an event similar on drops called kumuki daering rescue. Was that an error?.NCsoft never intended give us letters with those rewards?

I am asking this cause you made a change on kumuki one month after that event ended. Was weird. Why you change an event at one month after that ended?

Will ever kumuki daering rescue will be back or NCsoft will give us always only cave type? I am asking to know on what to expect.

Thanks in advance and really i would love an answer.

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 25, 2017

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Changes

Poppy's Gift Bundle will not longer provide Poppy's Letters.

It looks like the two events are different.

As you pointed out, what we have now is much like the one we had the first time. It's mostly an xp event with some ap and medals thrown in. I used the first event to level 75.

The second time the event seemed to be more about rewards and less about xp. I hope at some point we get that one back. I liked it.

ok. I tried once the instance (never did this event before cause I wasn´t playing). I used an ungeared alt just to know the instance, but it seems it does not matter so much the gear. Even if more the dps can reduce the time to kill the things, the damage received is almost nothing. I saw a video about the instance and killed those 3 ginsengs and the last boss. (I made a mistake so I was to late to save the proguses, but still I got all the exp.)

with the current +100% exp buff and my remaining +400% exp buff from the last event, I got around 550 millions exp for each of those 4 mobs (ginseng and boss). Yes, looks like a nice exp (2.2B exp), but again, I had a X10 exp buff. 

so:
- those mobs gives 55 million exp each one multiplied with our buff?
- those mobs gives 550 million exp no matter the buffs we have? 
- I had that exp because my toon was lvl 70, but the exp increases a lot at higher levels?
- there is another important source of experience on that instance?

Because if the first option is the right one, I think I will save my current buffs to do luna´s instance. That also gives me 2B exp in 71+ toons and takes less time. 

9 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I got 600mil each from the ginsengs at 72 with both buffs.

RIP buffs.

I see. ty

Maybe the buffs makes no difference here (I hope) , but if they are aplied, with only the current buff we will get 100-150 millions for each mob depending on our level. In that situation that instances gives an amount of exp similar to luna´s daily and fissure of oblivion. It takes less time than the second but more effort and time than the first one. 

IMO, if we are focusing on exp, could be a good idea to do luna´s daily first, kumuki´s in second place and FoO at last if we still have time and patience. what do you think? Or I am missing something?

2 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I see. ty

Maybe the buffs makes no difference here (I hope) , but if they are aplied, with only the current buff we will get 100-150 millions for each mob depending on our level. In that situation that instances gives an amount of exp similar to luna´s daily and fissure of oblivion. It takes less time than the second but more effort and time than the first one. 

IMO, if we are focusing on exp, could be a good idea to do luna´s daily first, kumuki´s in second place and FoO at last if we still have time and patience. what do you think? Or I am missing something?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, Azzmaria!

I do my luna (afk) everyday anyway, and. once you know how to do it, you can do kumuki quick (<10 mins) and get some medals/BMs/AP with your XP. So for solo'ing, doing, at the very least, both of those is pretty profitable. I did 3 daily lunas (had luna to use) and 1 kumuki today with the 400% buff and got ~2bil XP each luna run (I hope I'm doing my math right) and ~2.4bil from one kumuki. Made some nice headway toward 73. xD

I miss the coffin buff already, though. :(

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Nicolleta-KT said:

WAS KUMUKI DAERING RESCUE AN ERROR FROM NCSOFT?

I know that first kumuki we had was cave same like this and after update we got first time an event similar on drops called kumuki daering rescue. Was that an error?.NCsoft never intended give us letters with those rewards?

I am asking this cause you made a change on kumuki one month after that event ended. Was weird. Why you change an event at one month after that ended?

Will ever kumuki daering rescue will be back or NCsoft will give us always only cave type? I am asking to know on what to expect.

Thanks in advance and really i would love an answer.

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 25, 2017

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Changes

Poppy's Gift Bundle will not longer provide Poppy's Letters.

The currently running Kumuki's Cave Returns is intended to run along side other events. (We have one starting soon, and more scheduled after that.) At some point, we will run Kumuki's Daring Rescue with the letters and the full rewards.

4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, Azzmaria!

I do my luna (afk) everyday anyway, and. once you know how to do it, you can do kumuki quick (<10 mins) and get some medals/BMs/AP with your XP. So for solo'ing, doing, at the very least, both of those is pretty profitable. I did 3 daily lunas (had luna to use) and 1 kumuki today with the 400% buff and got ~2bil XP each luna run (I hope I'm doing my math right) and ~2.4bil from one kumuki. Made some nice headway toward 73. xD

I miss the coffin buff already, though. :(

Actually I think we have similar opinions. both of those instances gives similar amounts of exp. Both of them are easy and fast to do. (luna´s daily can be done in 7-9 minutes not being afk, and you said that kumuki´s cave can be done in 10 mins). the only difference could be the extra rewards. Ap and medals on one and some omegas, materials for skins and administrator boons in the other. So it depends on what each player needs more to choose the priority. But still, if we want exp, we should do both and even try some FoO. I´ll take luna´s daily at first cause I find it a bit faster to do and I want some omegas. But only that. :P 

and yes. I will miss that buff too... I got so much experience in the last weeks even when I never focused my game on that. 

You start Luna defense, exit it, and finish a kumiki run in 8 minutes, then you renter Luna defense and finish that then log off. Luna can be running while you do other stuff. It's good for alts who still have the Halloween buff. You cannot leave Luna for more than a straight 10 minute period.

As for what I said for housing compensation I mean it, people who bought homes after the server merge announcement was announced on old forums shouldn't be grouped with exploiters. I spent hours conducting my own reports to deal with suspicious activity.

I did my job for the community and I'm asking for fairness but most importantly I'm asking you Cyan to honour your words. You said "give us your character details and we'll sort it out", yet on LFG in game or forums I have heard nothing about this actually helping anyone.

• Aion Team
31 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

You start Luna defense, exit it, and finish a kumiki run in 8 minutes, then you renter Luna defense and finish that then log off. Luna can be running while you do other stuff. It's good for alts who still have the Halloween buff. You cannot leave Luna for more than a straight 10 minute period.

As for what I said for housing compensation I mean it, people who bought homes after the server merge announcement was announced on old forums shouldn't be grouped with exploiters. I spent hours conducting my own reports to deal with suspicious activity.

I did my job for the community and I'm asking for fairness but most importantly I'm asking you Cyan to honour your words. You said "give us your character details and we'll sort it out", yet on LFG in game or forums I have heard nothing about this actually helping anyone.

The players identified abusing the bidding prior to the merge were done so on more than just their bids. As for other players that state they received improper amounts, I left a reply in the other thread stating that upon investigation into the reports we received, all players had previously lost their house due to a foreclosure. You can see that reply below.

On 10/30/2017 at 4:34 PM, Cyan said:

As an update to this, the players we investigated had at one point lost their house due at a foreclosure, at which point they purchased the house back for a different amount of Kinah. The refunds given during the merge process were given based on that most recent house purchase amount. If you are experiencing an issue where you believe you did not have a foreclosure and still received the improper amount of Kinah, please send us your character information so we can further investigate. 

Thank you.

• Aion Team

As an update for everyone, 

We identified the issue with Panesterra and resolved it during the maintenance. This weekend Panesterra will be opened and players should be able to participate as usual. If there are any issues, please report it to us so we can investigate. 

Thank you.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived