8.0 Next Week (?) god why

Unbuff-DN

3 hours ago, Loki said:

Correct.

There's also a "Noble Experience Crystal" that gives 107,859,909 EXP. Although I'm not sure where you get it from.

We get it from heresay and speculations, because even tho in every producers letter you(you being whomever is responsible for it at the time) promise to be more transparent and upfront about upcoming releases, you never really seem to follow on such promises, Mr Associate Producer.

Look out for several new posts about this upcoming release and its new systems over the next few weeks.

Still Looking out for those posts btw, and the patch is tomorrow. So i can say i'm sorry about the hostility in my post, but im not really sorry after the way you guys have been treating us over and over again. Thats what i see as honesty even if it hurts someones feelings, honestly which you people are incapable of. @Loki

9 hours ago, Loki said:

Correct.

There's also a "Noble Experience Crystal" that gives 107,859,909 EXP. Although I'm not sure where you get it from.

You get it from transmutation some times and also Crucible Spire both lower and medium can give it in various stages, but in medium is higher chance I think.

It was a 3x5%XP = 15% XP bar is now turned into a 3x 17.976.651XP = 53.929.954 XP the number you wrote is 2x the actual number.

14 hours ago, Shampoo said:

Still Looking out for those posts btw, and the patch is tomorrow. So i can say i'm sorry about the hostility in my post, but im not really sorry after the way you guys have been treating us over and over again. Thats what i see as honesty even if it hurts someones feelings, honestly which you people are incapable of. @Loki

"Here's the patch notes you've been asking for for over a week now! Have fun reading through all the changes we've made while the update is processing!"

Archived