Hello Ncsoft , i Just wanna suggest an event regarding apostles transformation !

TimelessAngel-KT

During last year haloween event you gave some event with the people who used transformation contracts use , i just wanna suggest maybe next week or next month we get the same event or even better 100 transformation contract used = 1 apostle selection box . Since contracts can be purchasable with gold sands and farmed in dungeon we can normal poor players can participate while u can also put some merch in BCM . Because lately we didn't event felt it was Aion anniversary it wasn't in the air or felt like we are left behind by the devs . No answer about 8.0 , No answer about Afk exp farm in forrest , No answer about the deletion of the abyssal splinter or the exp crystals . I don't know if you're just busy but we all hope you're doing all well !! we missed your attention .

~~~ just a suggestion ! thanks and have a good day..

14 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

No answer about 8.0

@Kibbelzwe need the NA patch notes for version 8.0, please.

14 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Because lately we didn't event felt it was Aion anniversary it wasn't in the air or felt like we are left behind by the devs

I agree. They could've put ANY event, but they chose none and left us to do these weekly "quests" that we don't even have rules for.

Archived