Weekly Server Maintenance - September 29, 2021

Arctic

8 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Yeah this is why that area is empty. These are probably the most useless coins so far.

Not only you could win an ultimate transformation with 11th anniversary coins, but also you could use them directly to get some XP. 12th anniversary coins are only good to buy some consumables, that’s strange. And even the anniversary skin was purchasable directly with coins, not after a quest chain that ressembles Miragent.

8 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Not only you could win an ultimate transformation with 11th anniversary coins, but also you could use them directly to get some XP. 12th anniversary coins are only good to buy some consumables, that’s strange. And even the anniversary skin was purchasable directly with coins, not after a quest chain that ressembles Miragent.

Exactly, and the good thing about 11th anniversary coins was that they were insanely OP for chars that were rather low, now these coins are 76+. I know this because I had a char that was like 20 level and with the 11th coin he went straight to 30 with berdin's favor on.

And this is the first time we have anniversary and a major new patch, there are so many things to do and I have alts too that are important, so I'll skip that quest sequence for that skin. I won't waste time doing a Fenris quest just for a skin I'll never be able to use because I will simply hoard it.

Archived